PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me seeing this in the test server

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 08:47 PM
I ran the test server for a bit today and I found something that I think is odd. This is what I "think" I am noticing about some of the people who are playing the test server. I noticed that some people actually put more time and effort into the test server more so than the actual game itself. And as I see this I tell myself. If they only put forth the same effort in the actual game there isn't anything or item they couldn't achieve with hardwork. Does anyone else see this?

Problmatique
02-12-2015, 09:48 PM
The question I have for you, is how are you judging their hard work? Is it because they all have mythic, arcane items and pets?
If so, just remember the 2k platinum test server participants get to use there.

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 10:52 PM
They are dying to run elite maps and planar tombs and arena. When some of them not all of them do with there everyday character.

Problmatique
02-12-2015, 11:08 PM
They are dying to run elite maps and planar tombs and arena. When some of them not all of them do with there everyday character.

Well I'd also be dying to run these maps if I had top gear and pets, and could buy all the ankhs I wanted

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Makes sense don't get me wrong. I'm was thinking that if all the extra effort and time was given to the main characters they can achieve some of those items[emoji4]

Trenton
02-12-2015, 11:17 PM
Not everyone has the top gear, unless they farmed crates in the test server or brought them with them. I actually asked Remiem about the gear giveaway that they did with the last servers and she told me (on the test server) that they wouldn't give gear out this time because of the imbalance it created.

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 11:20 PM
Understandable but what I was thinking about if some people put the time and effort into it they can have most of the top gear in the game.

Problmatique
02-12-2015, 11:57 PM
Understandable but what I was thinking about if some people put the time and effort into it they can have most of the top gear in the game.

Not trying to argue or anything, but a lot of players do put a huge amount of time and effort (and even money) into getting the best gear, but it is a long process.

regizakirs.rs
02-12-2015, 11:59 PM
Not trying to argue or anything, but a lot of players do put a huge amount of time and effort (and even money) into getting the best gear, but it is a long process.
Touché I agree with you on that. No arguments from me. It is a process and it took me a longtime to get there also. I know tons of players that do put in the time and effort that's why I stated some not all.

epicrrr
02-13-2015, 11:33 AM
well its test server so thats a good thing kinda.

regizakirs.rs
02-13-2015, 01:51 PM
well its test server so thats a good thing kinda.
Its a good thing[emoji106]