PDA

View Full Version : Server

SirBlazeAlot
03-07-2011, 09:10 PM
How do we find out what server we are on and can we change servers. I have a real life friend that plays the game too and we would like to be on the same server. How do we go about getting on the same game server to play together?

Major
03-07-2011, 09:14 PM
Only one server as of now!!

Ayrilana
03-07-2011, 09:15 PM
Only one server. Add them as a friend and then join them in whatever game or towne they're in through the friends list.

GothyVamp
04-23-2014, 08:51 PM
My brother in law n I both play. But when he tries to help me and we are in the same town area neither one of us can see the other and the players are different when we are in same room.How is that possible with only one servers?

Azataso
04-23-2014, 08:53 PM
My brother in law n I both play. But when he tries to help me and we are in the same town area neither one of us can see the other and the players are different when we are in same room.How is that possible with only one servers?

Illuminati!

Hook
04-23-2014, 08:57 PM

FacePalm

Hawkbby
04-23-2014, 09:02 PM
Enough of the rudeness, guys/gals, you basically click the shield in the left corner, then click the "Social" tab, and once you are on this screen, you'll see another four tabs under "Social", click Add Friends, then add the person you are looking for. Make sure to get the name right or else you will not be able to play with each other, once that is done. Make the other person, go to the "Social" tab and hit requests, tell them to find your name, and accept. Again, ignore the rude comments. Hope this helps! Happy Gaming!

Azataso
04-23-2014, 09:07 PM
#Necro

Emagency
04-23-2014, 09:09 PM
What you're really confused with here is that you're both in a town such a Balefort Castle, yet you can't find each other. There's a limit of around 24 people that can be in any given towne, so the Server creates a new towne for more people to then join.
Although you're in the same town by name, you're in different areas due to the limit.
Here's something you can do to make sure you and your friend can join the same place at the same time.

One of you click the top left Menu Button then click "World Map" Located at the bottom left of the screen.
Click the "Join Game" button, click the box at the top that says "Towne" and then Select "<Campaign>" and type out the name of the town you want to join.
From here you will be able to see what townes have less players so that your friend can click to join you on the friends menu.

Hope this helps, Regards
Emagency

Hawkbby
04-23-2014, 09:16 PM
#Necro
It isn't a necro, the guy who asked originally was years ago. But someone else wanted help today, if you're gonna troll, get your facts straight at least.

FortalWao
04-24-2014, 12:36 AM
What you're really confused with here is that you're both in a town such a Balefort Castle, yet you can't find each other. There's a limit of around 24 people that can be in any given towne, so the Server creates a new towne for more people to then join.
Although you're in the same town by name, you're in different areas due to the limit.
Here's something you can do to make sure you and your friend can join the same place at the same time.

One of you click the top left Menu Button then click "World Map" Located at the bottom left of the screen.
Click the "Join Game" button, click the box at the top that says "Towne" and then Select "<Campaign>" and type out the name of the town you want to join.
From here you will be able to see what townes have less players so that your friend can click to join you on the friends menu.

Hope this helps, Regards
Emagency
Lol ok how much time did u waste on this useless reply? I mean cmon people figure this out by themselves in less time than it took you to type out and also you replied to a 3 years old thread. Sorry to burst your bubble, but although it looks nice, it's more or less useless...

Laar
04-24-2014, 12:53 AM
Lol ok how much time did u waste on this useless reply? I mean cmon people figure this out by themselves in less time than it took you to type out and also you replied to a 3 years old thread. Sorry to burst your bubble, but although it looks nice, it's more or less useless...
Sorry to burst YOUR bubble, but I find that post by Emagency useful, and so will some others. It's not useless, it's informative. What's wrong about trying to help a new guy out? After all, I don't see how your post is useful in any way at all.

Rolocolo
04-24-2014, 12:53 AM

Why so negative?

Laar
04-24-2014, 12:58 AM
Why so negative?
Wao for once you actually helped a guy out.

Xyzther
04-24-2014, 05:54 PM

FortalWao pls

FortalWao
04-25-2014, 08:43 AM
I'm just being realistic, you must see that...