PDA

View Full Version : the new crafted AO items

icantgetkills
03-07-2011, 09:26 PM
hay guys just my opinion on the new items! they should not be 50 we already have cyber for that they need to be level 40/45 i dont think people level 40 doing alien oasis quests will be happy with getting level 50 items and have to wait until then just my opinion what about yours! :cool:

Kossi
03-07-2011, 09:38 PM
I...actually agree...

Too much lv50 stuff...

Fortune,fate,destiny
Void,rift,cosmos
Cyber,cyber,cyber ^.^
sentinel, death, hate
Now this?

I vote lv40-45 on these

Major
03-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Same here, too much 50 gear. Should be 40-45 or just improve the stats to make it 55 lol.

Norbert
03-07-2011, 11:11 PM
Good idea, I was wondering where this gear would fit in also -- if it would be the new super elite, or under cyber or what.

icantgetkills
03-08-2011, 01:50 AM
I...actually agree...

Too much lv50 stuff...

Fortune,fate,destiny
Void,rift,cosmos
Cyber,cyber,cyber ^.^
sentinel, death, hate
Now this?

I vote lv40-45 on these

100% agree with you there definatly need to be 40-45 or maybe a level 40 one and when u get higher through the quests a 45 ^.^?

to much 50 gear

Corpser
03-08-2011, 04:02 AM
i dont unfoutunatly because the new items give low lvl people something to look forward to infact they incouraged me to lvl my bear also the new also the new stuff looks good and the new town is for the triology not just ao1 its a town for ao1 ao2 and ao3

joe8421
03-08-2011, 04:47 AM
I...actually agree...

Too much lv50 stuff...

Fortune,fate,destiny
Void,rift,cosmos
Cyber,cyber,cyber ^.^
sentinel, death, hate
Now this?

I vote lv40-45 on these

very true!

icantgetkills
03-08-2011, 05:47 AM
i dont unfoutunatly because the new items give low lvl people something to look forward to infact they incouraged me to lvl my bear also the new also the new stuff looks good and the new town is for the triology not just ao1 its a town for ao1 ao2 and ao3

But the only items are level 50? Why quest for level 50 items at level 40?

adwin
03-08-2011, 06:34 AM
Have you tried doing these quests with a suitably levelled player for AO (with respect to minimum level)?
These should take quite some time for the regular player, allowing them to level in the process.
Most of the later quests are in AO3 - captive audience, ctk, and you need to get items off both sub bosses and bosses as well.

Sure, it's easy for high levelled players (I did all the quests but one in a few hours - couldn't find it), but try doing it with a lvl 35-45 player/team.
By the time you would've finished all the quests and gotten the mystery set, you should be at, or near lv50, which would make perfect sense.

As it was previously mentioned, it gives the players something to look forward to, making them level up in the process.
This is a GOOD thing, since no more rushing AO to get to the sewers, which in turn should yield in more experienced players going for high levels.

On the other hand, it's kind of hard to place this equipment. The archer set is a bit overpowered for such an easy way in obtaining it, albeit strangely off balance.
It offers great dps and health regen, with 0 mana and little crit.

This can be both a good thing and a bad thing. It's true there's a lot of elite equipment for lv50, but each one serves its own purpose.
Thanks to this, players might actually learn, and want to mix sets. That would offset the set bonus, but heck, there's no perfect set.
Everyone suits the equipment to their own style of play.

Corpser
03-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Have you tried doing these quests with a suitably levelled player for AO (with respect to minimum level)?
These should take quite some time for the regular player, allowing them to level in the process.
Most of the later quests are in AO3 - captive audience, ctk, and you need to get items off both sub bosses and bosses as well.

Sure, it's easy for high levelled players (I did all the quests but one in a few hours - couldn't find it), but try doing it with a lvl 35-45 player/team.
By the time you would've finished all the quests and gotten the mystery set, you should be at, or near lv50, which would make perfect sense.

As it was previously mentioned, it gives the players something to look forward to, making them level up in the process.
This is a GOOD thing, since no more rushing AO to get to the sewers, which in turn should yield in more experienced players going for high levels.

On the other hand, it's kind of hard to place this equipment. The archer set is a bit overpowered for such an easy way in obtaining it, albeit strangely off balance.
It offers great dps and health regen, with 0 mana and little crit.

This can be both a good thing and a bad thing. It's true there's a lot of elite equipment for lv50, but each one serves its own purpose.
Thanks to this, players might actually learn, and want to mix sets. That would offset the set bonus, but heck, there's no perfect set.
Everyone suits the equipment to their own style of play.

so true also questing for higher items is a good thing as it encourages leveling and of course gives high lvl players something new to play with which can ruduce the ammount of people quiting