PDA

View Full Version : Anyone find quest 43 in AO Towne?

Moogerfooger
03-07-2011, 11:24 PM
I did a quick search here on forum, and then beginning of each AO3 level. Some hints from NPCs in game, but I must be missing something.

Anyone have any idea?

Ayrilana
03-07-2011, 11:42 PM
I'm doing all the quests now so I'll let you know when I get to that point if you haven't found your answer before then

Lesrider
03-07-2011, 11:43 PM
You did 42 quests in one day?

Moogerfooger
03-08-2011, 12:18 AM
I found it...finished a crafting quest from one of the guys near the lake that I think was a Daily...but suddenly my counter says 43.

Les, most of the quests are pretty short. Only the ones for the new gear take a little longer. And don't forget, the counter started at 9 from the previous AO quests.

Yanis
03-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Good to know one can get to 43...I am still stuck at 26 in Sewers...

Ayrilana
03-08-2011, 12:25 AM
I've done about 39 of them assuming Ellie's cyber quest registers as one. I'll finish the weapon quests tomorrow and anything else I happened to miss.

http://becomeelite.forumotion.com/t189-guide-alien-oasis-quests

Physiologic
03-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I've done about 39 of them assuming Ellie's cyber quest registers as one. I'll finish the weapon quests tomorrow and anything else I happened to miss.

http://becomeelite.forumotion.com/t189-guide-alien-oasis-quests

Amenken
Lost Caravan
Desert Marauders
Traitor to the Queen (must complete Desert Marauders)
The Underboss (must complete Traitor to the Queen)
Sobek's Blade (must complete The Underboss)
Pyramid Scheme (must complete Sobek's Blade)
Mummy Knows Best (must complete Pyramid Scheme)

Annah
DQ: Chain Gang
Heavy Metal (must complete Sometimes Less is More)

Ebeth
We Don't Take Cache

Endee
Treaure Hunt!
Sometimes Less is More
DQ: Scrappin' with the DJinn

Ghost of Malik
Lost Soul

Jones
DQ: Scraps for Snacks
Big Fat Purple Diamond! (must complete Heavy Metal)

Kahotep
First Contact
Alien Executioner (AO3-3)
The Overlord's Elite (AO3-5)

Mariah
The Book Case (must complete Lost Caravan)

Mirage
Ghost in the Museum

Ramla
The Ancient Codex (must purchase recipe from her for 5 Platinum)
Sewing Destruction (must complete The Ancient Codex)
Let's Go Nanotubing (must complete Sewing Destruction)
Jewel of Denial (must complete Let's Go Nanotubing)

Sizoo
The Brothers Othozz (AO3-1)
Finders Keepers (must complete The Brothers Othozz; AO3-2)
Set My People Free (must complete Finders Keepers; AO3-3)
Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting (must complete Set My People Free; AO3-4)
The End is Nigh (must complete Everyone was Kung Fu Fighting; AO3-5)

Wakhashem
D'Jinn Mummy
The D'Jinn Connection (must complete D'Jinn Mummy)
Sobek's Return! (must complete The D'Jinn Connection)
The Visitor (must complete Sobek's Return!)
Alien Syndicate (must complete The Visitor)
The Intermediary (must complete Alien Syndicate)

..?..
Optical Illusion (must complete Lost Soul)
Skull Breaker (must complete Optical Illusion)
Gem Membership (must complete Skull Breaker)

? (random spawn in Mynas' shadow room in AO3-2)
Ok'Tal Totems (must be level 50)
Cyber Shards (must complete Ok'Tal Totems)
Shadow Prisoners (must complete Cyber Shards)
Shadow Essenses (must complete Shadow Prisoners)
Haunted Trash (must complete Shadow Essenses)

44 quests total in Alien Oasis, so I don't Haunted Trash counts as a quest. Posted from my guide.

Moogerfooger
03-08-2011, 12:24 PM
'Everyone Was Kung-Fu Fighting" = best name for a quest in the game.

Riccits
03-08-2011, 02:04 PM
there are some new quests given from NPCs in AO maps.. and daily quests also count when u do it the first time. needed to play the whole night to solve all, now iam at 43/43. but u need to buy the recipe (5 plat) for the lvl50 weapon

adwin
03-09-2011, 01:15 AM
Did did and done. For good measure, I repeated the daily quests today.
Talked to every NPC linked to AOC, including "?" in vicious visitors and all the sizoos and kahoteps.
I'm still short of 1 quest. Any insight regarding that matter?

giayuan
03-09-2011, 01:20 AM
if you have patience, complete all quests before and look for the hint is all I can say :-/ gl to you bud

adwin
03-09-2011, 07:05 AM
I'm a bit confused about Ellie's quest.
I have the quest in my log:
http://i55.tinypic.com/2z4l0mp.png

but
no "?" on Ellie, and talking to her doesn't bring up anything new.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2usddeu.png

Riccits
03-09-2011, 07:18 AM
its a bug, but it seems that u have done all new quests but missing some from the existing...
did u do all cyber quests?

adwin
03-09-2011, 07:38 AM
its a bug, but it seems that u have done all new quests but missing some from the existing...
did u do all cyber quests?

It definitely is one.
Of course I did. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gotten Ellie's "quest".
I used to be obsessive compulsive, and I wouldn't like it to stay @42/43, which is the only reason I'm bothering with this at all. ;]
The upside is that thanks to the AO city, I've taken a short break from the Sewers.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2dt7h3k.png

Riccits
03-09-2011, 08:54 AM
strange...next tip i can give u is to open start a game with every map of ao1,2 and 3 and check all NPCs there..

adwin
03-09-2011, 02:10 PM
strange...next tip i can give u is to open start a game with every map of ao1,2 and 3 and check all NPCs there..

Strange is the least you can say. I've done this for AO1-1 and all the AO3 - checked ingame as well for "...?..." and "?", but I'll have a go once more with AO2.

NeoCrimson
03-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Did did and done. For good measure, I repeated the daily quests today.
Talked to every NPC linked to AOC, including "?" in vicious visitors and all the sizoos and kahoteps.
I'm still short of 1 quest. Any insight regarding that matter? Chill buddy, you are not alone. This is exactly what I am facing. Repeated daily quest twice. checked every single map, every single npc. Still no sign. I think this bug only happens to those who didn't complete the Ellie cyber quest before they remove it. I felt better now.

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 02:42 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20925-Stuck-in-new-quests

My replies here give more details on issue. I too am stuck 42/43 and have done dailys twice now. Searched all dungeons AO1 to AO3. Searched all towns. Fml.com

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Chill buddy, you are not alone. This is exactly what I am facing. Repeated daily quest twice. checked every single map, every single npc. Still no sign. I think this bug only happens to those who didn't complete the Ellie cyber quest before they remove it. I felt better now.

I had all AO quests completed before the new ones were released.

NeoCrimson
03-09-2011, 03:03 PM
did you do the Ellie one too?

Ayrilana
03-09-2011, 03:20 PM
Ellie's quest doesn't count towards any of the totals

NeoCrimson
03-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Yea but the bug might be related to it

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 03:52 PM
did you do the Ellie one too?

Yes. Only quests I was missing was the 4 from prince available at 56 (I'm 55). I even have all dailys and craft newbie quests completed.

adwin
03-09-2011, 06:30 PM
Chill buddy, you are not alone. This is exactly what I am facing. Repeated daily quest twice. checked every single map, every single npc. Still no sign. I think this bug only happens to those who didn't complete the Ellie cyber quest before they remove it. I felt better now.

That might be true. I didn't complete the cyber quests only after I've completed the AO ones. I've never bothered with it since the rewards were not good enough for the time required to acquire them.
This doesn't change the issue though - definitely needs fixing. Fixing the Ellie quest and counting that as a proper one for those who are 1 quest short should cut it.

Ayrilana
03-09-2011, 09:08 PM
I'll do the quests on my other toon and see if I can find out where the glitch is. I doubt it is with Ellie

NeoCrimson
03-09-2011, 10:57 PM
I suspect its one of the Daily. I redid all quest on my bird and at one moment I turn in one normal and one daily quest (cant remember which one), counter only goes up by 1.