PDA

View Full Version : Requesting High Definition Android App

eNkrypt
03-08-2011, 02:21 AM
Hey guys,
First post here, but I thought I would ask if there was a High Definition Pocket Legends APK available?

I just recently rooted my nook color running FroYo 2.2.1 and I had to download the APK you all posted on the forums and use ADB to push it to my device because it doesn't show up in the Market Place.

My question is, do you all have/plan on having a High Definition App for people using Android Tablets? The current APK I am using is scaled and it looks pretty choppy. Loading screens look pixelated ETC.

Any thought or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
-eNkrypt

cybercookie72
03-13-2011, 10:42 AM
any atrix 4g love??

Procinctu
04-06-2011, 04:22 PM
Looking for one as well. Mainly the UI for a tablet. On the iPad, which I also have, the UI looks nice. On my Xoom it looks blown out, obvious that it was just stretched from a phone.

Looking for UI upgrade for tablet size like the iPads.

Acyer
04-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Looking for one as well. Mainly the UI for a tablet. On the iPad, which I also have, the UI looks nice. On my Xoom it looks blown out, obvious that it was just stretched from a phone.

Looking for UI upgrade for tablet size like the iPads.

Change your display settings in your xoom for the stretched problem. Also I think ipad and android tablets ui differ.

Acyer
04-06-2011, 06:29 PM
As far as I know there isn't a pl HD wished it was but eh still great. Also one question why root to froyo when there is some nice gingerbread out. Check out ultimate Droid its great and very stable

Asgaut
04-10-2011, 12:16 AM
I play Pocket Legends on my Droid X cell phone and my Xoom tablet. It would be really nice to see a HD version of the game. I'm not sure what the iOS has and I don't really care. But with the popularity of tablets and HD processing, it would be nice to see an announcement on this.

cybercookie72
04-14-2011, 07:35 AM
would love to see an HD version...dungeon defenders plays much better and doesn't get the phone as hot as PL. My biggest issue is random shutdown of PL on atrix 4g :( I am not yet sure if it is heat related or not...I don't think it gets that hot. It really sucks because I can not rejoin the group I was in even if I log back in right away...maybe add a fix that holds my spot for 20-30 sec????

Miciala
04-14-2011, 10:35 AM
NOOO!!! Pocket Legends is just like WoW, they have ther own style in making the game. That makes the game unique! :)

lilbyrdie
04-14-2011, 11:05 AM
If the performance was the same, absolutely would love to see the 3D parts be full high density on the Xoom, Galaxy tab, and other high resolution displays. The latest update helped with many screens, but the textures in the 3D parts are still low resolution. However, it's so buttery smooth right now, I wouldn't want that lost by trying to do too much.

Sanatorium
04-14-2011, 11:11 PM
I wish they would make it HD, I've been asking for better resolutions issue fixes for quite some time now, but nothing has been done.
Hopefully they'll take care of it soon :).

Aza
04-15-2011, 12:43 AM
Asommers was in-game earlier yesterday and I asked this question. He answered that they are/will be working on a Android tablet (read: larger) version.

I tried to screenshot it, but there is a 2 second delay and missed my opportunity.