PDA

View Full Version : What happened ?

Tinkerbelldoll
02-14-2015, 12:47 AM
So I just noticed nativex offers aren't available anymore just trialplay ? Or is it just me ? If not then take trialplay offers off already sts they don't work just waste people's time doing surveys and downloading apps for no plat

Andee
02-14-2015, 03:55 PM
So I just noticed nativex offers aren't available anymore just trialplay ? Or is it just me ? If not then take trialplay offers off already sts they don't work just waste people's time doing surveys and downloading apps for no plat

I noticed this last week as well. After asking around, it seems that Android devices still have nativex while it's missing on iPad.

Mkthekiller
02-15-2015, 03:24 AM

For me, Nativex offers are available and they work for me... I don't think that they don't work. I could be just you, and I don't got any idea about Ipads.

fireaffinity
02-16-2015, 02:27 AM
A friend plays on apple devices and she also noticed the offers are gone on hers.. but I'm on android and I still have everything. So Idk what's going on there

Mkthekiller
02-16-2015, 03:33 AM
A friend plays on apple devices and she also noticed the offers are gone on hers.. but I'm on android and I still have everything. So Idk what's going on there

Same here..