PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in new quests

electrofever6969
03-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Hello,
Not really knowing where to post my question, I'll do it here. So here is my problem : I've started the new oasis quests, I've done 37/43 (I haven't done those that you have to buy with plats) including the daily quests, and now in my 'hint ' box, it tells me to go and see ellie, she has a favor to ask me. I've gone and see ellie the enchantress in forest haven but no quest there. How come ? What have I missed ? Is it for lvl 56 ?
If you could please answer, thanks a lot.

Major
03-08-2011, 11:33 AM
First of all. Have you even done the forest haven quests....all of them?

electrofever6969
03-08-2011, 11:36 AM
really quick answer, thx :) I think I have done them all (I'm not sure for the daily ones). I'll go and have a look. i'll try finishing them all and see if it changer anything. The thing is when I go and see Ellie, she offes no other quest.

Yvonnel
03-08-2011, 11:39 AM
I think the new crafting quests in the Oasis town (for the pink mystery items) count as quests as well.

Moogerfooger
03-08-2011, 11:40 AM
I finished all 43, and did not have to go see Ellie again....but that was because I had finished that last Ellie quest already. Trying to think of some reason why you may be stuck on 37. Did you do all the original 9 AO quests (to include the Ellie quest)? They were given out by Sizzoo at the beginning of each AO3 level, and some involved killing the boss on that level.

Also, there was at least one new quest, and maybe two or three (but not online and I can't check) where you have to talk to...Kahotal, or whatever the bear NPC with dual swords' name was...and at least that one quest, you have to actually go into the AO3 level to find him. He was near the beginning, but I don't recall which AO3 level.

Edit: the 43 quests for AO do not have anything to do with lvl 56.

Major
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Well make sure you have all of them done first. Your hint box will make you go in order with the quests. Depending on the level requirements for each campiagn.

Moogerfooger
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM
I think the new crafting quests in the Oasis town (for the pink mystery items) count as quests as well.

Yes, i think they did count. Good call.

electrofever6969
03-08-2011, 12:01 PM
woaw loads of response. You guys rock !!! I don't think I hade finished all the ao quest, because I didn't have the lvl at the time. So I'll have a look through that (maybe go and see sizoo). Moogerfooeger, what is that Elie quest you mention ?
Thx again for your answers.

electrofever6969
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Héhé, thx a lot guys, went trough all the ao3 lvl and discovered a bunch of quest I hadn't done. Thx and keep rockin !!!

Major
03-08-2011, 01:27 PM
No problem electro.....if you have any other questions just let us know!!

Sharisiggies
03-08-2011, 11:01 PM
when they released the new town I had all the other quests done. I think you are missing all of the quests that are after you buy the mystery recipe... there are more to follow.... I only have 42/43 in the new town... but can't find the last one. My hint is talk to Ellie too but have no clue why I can't find the last one.. any ideas?

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp217/LoveNLollipops/plforumcopy.jpg

Ayrilana
03-08-2011, 11:45 PM
If you're still short a few quests...

http://becomeelite.forumotion.com/t189-guide-alien-oasis-quests

Physiologic also has a guide that is spoiler free

skavenger216
03-09-2011, 12:22 AM
Thanks ayrilana, that link was very helpful!

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
I have all the cyber quests done. Stuck 42/43 and it tells me to speak to Ellie for a favor. Only quests besides this one I haven't completed are the four from prince u get at 56. I ran all over town and through the levels. Its gotta be somewhere. Definitely not at Ellie in forest haven.

Goodest
03-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Same here i even did the armor quest and weapon quest lost here

I am 40/43

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 01:08 PM
I went through the spoiler list and I did every quest but haunted trash from Ellie. Is this bugged? Been searching almost a day, starting to drive me mad. Had all AO quests completed before new ones, all quests but 4 from prince (56). Maybe u gotta be 56 to get last new AO quest?

Goodest
03-09-2011, 01:23 PM
I finished all 43, and did not have to go see Ellie again....but that was because I had finished that last Ellie quest already.

Edit: the 43 quests for AO do not have anything to do with lvl 56.

here is the response to the level idea

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Just ran through AO1 to AO3, every instance. Ran through all cities. No quest. Completed the 3 AO dailys a second time. I'm leaning more and more towards it being bugged for me.

One thing is for sure. The quest suggestions are definitely bugged as it tells me "Ellie would like to ask you a favor" and Ellie has zero quests for me. Frustrating but guess ill have to wait for them to identify the issue and patch it. Hope devs are reading this.

Last thing to check is shadow spawn in keeper run.

Ayrilana
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Ramla doesn't have a ! over her head for at least one of the quests. You have to talk with her and you'll be given a quest. Make sure you talk to every NPC and not just glance to see if they have a ! over their head

Ciphor
03-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Ramla doesn't have a ! over her head for at least one of the quests. You have to talk with her and you'll be given a quest. Make sure you talk to every NPC and not just glance to see if they have a ! over their head

I did the dialogue with all NPCs in town at least twice.

NeoCrimson
03-09-2011, 03:49 PM
It is definitely a bug. Trust me

adwin
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Just ran through AO1 to AO3, every instance. Ran through all cities. No quest. Completed the 3 AO dailys a second time. I'm leaning more and more towards it being bugged for me.

One thing is for sure. The quest suggestions are definitely bugged as it tells me "Ellie would like to ask you a favor" and Ellie has zero quests for me. Frustrating but guess ill have to wait for them to identify the issue and patch it. Hope devs are reading this.

Last thing to check is shadow spawn in keeper run.

Check this thread:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20902-Anyone-find-quest-43-in-AO-Towne

dankndecay
03-15-2011, 02:40 PM
I don't know if this helps or adds to the confusion. I have 2 characters that has done the cyber+ellie quests and not the ancient weapons quests. Their quest logs show 40/44 as of St. Patty's day update. My other 50+ have only done cyber withouth ellie quests and not the ancient weapons quests. Their quests logs show 39/44. My question is that can the ellie quest still be done as of 3/15/2011? The quest seemed to have gone away when they went to 1.7 or an update just before 1.7.