PDA

View Full Version : Couple of suggestions

Gavry
05-20-2010, 06:03 AM
1. Dramatically increase the xp needed to level. I've only been playing for 4 days and already 20th. I think it should take a couple of months solid play to max out.

2. Make it that zones have to played from the start each time. Currently being able to jump straight to the end makes good equipment more common.

Dizko
05-20-2010, 07:06 AM
1. Dramatically increase the xp needed to level. I've only been playing for 4 days and already 20th. I think it should take a couple of months solid play to max out.

Lvl 30-35 is a lot harder.
I see what you mean but think about the new players who join in a few months time. Lets say we have 50 or 60 lvls to do. If lvl 1-20 took a number of months then it would just be way too hardcore.

Banned
05-20-2010, 07:08 AM

2. Make it that zones have to played from the start each time. Currently being able to jump straight to the end makes good equipment more common.

1. This is a pocket MMO. I think the casual gamers would probably be a bit turned off it took such a long time to reach such a low level cap. Remember, its only level 35 right now, it'll get harder once the level cap is set. Just look at Ancient Swamps, its already a little more difficult to level there because the enemies are getting a lot stronger with each passing expansion.

2. Makes no sense, equipment is randomized.

Malanius
05-20-2010, 08:03 AM
I'm with Banned on this one. and for starting from the beginning of each campaign would just be painful for casual players. I can usually only get on for maybe 30 mins at a time and thats not a whole lot of time to run straight through all the levels of a campaign just to get to the final stage.

Obliteration
05-20-2010, 08:21 AM
I'm with Banned on this one. and for starting from the beginning of each campaign would just be painful for casual players. I can usually only get on for maybe 30 mins at a time and thats not a whole lot of time to run straight through all the levels of a campaign just to get to the final stage.

Who's Banned? Hmm never heard of him. Nah the levels are fine right now.
30-35 was a huge leap.

"just kidding Banned :P"

Esus
05-20-2010, 08:21 AM
Uh...no. If you want something that takes that long to lvl, go play WoW or another PC based MMORPG. After all this is a game on a cell phone.

Evante
05-20-2010, 09:56 AM

If you do this... this will turn into another IMO and would suck crazy.... go play that game... that will change your idea on xp needed to lvl

Sayishere
05-20-2010, 10:00 AM
im not sure what the final level cap will be for this game, i assume maybe 100 or something around that or even higher. if getting to 1-20 was as long as 30-35, the grind would be to much for a pocket MMORPG. it would be similiar to the PC MMOs which are one hell of a grind, grinding that much can put people of, and thats not what a mobile MMO should be doing, but easing people into the experience

ratava
05-23-2010, 12:04 PM
Agree, that Gauntlet style blaze of glory is a big key to the game's success: "Elf is dead" !!

Aerospacegod
05-23-2010, 12:14 PM
I wouldnt have a problem if XP was say 5 times harder to get. It might take until the next expansion to lvl completely. I leveled swamp in a few hours.