PDA

View Full Version : Are you not entertained?!

Nihiliste
02-14-2015, 08:47 AM
Not after reading this thread. Yes, it is what you think it is. I am leaving Pocket Legends. This game just doesn't do it for me anymore. PvP is what I always enjoyed playing but the community has degraded tremendously and I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The new generation of players have outnumbered us veterans and that is no fun. It was fun when I would be able to play side by side with pro's like Dolloway and against an enemy like Absolutepally in a CTF match but those types of games are scarce now. Another reason why I am leaving is because there isn't a day where I don't lag. It's really just non-stop. That alone is enough to drive me out.

Last night I stashed all of my sets and vanities and gave away all my gold to a friend who happened to be on while I was on and I have uninstalled PL. To all my friends, you all know who you are, it was great knowing and playing with you. Find me in Order and Chaos one day. If this game is still running in 2-4 years, I'll come visit. By then you all will probably be gone too. Thanks and goodbye! =)

-Gladiator

CAK Vader
02-14-2015, 09:42 AM
Not after reading this thread. Yes, it is what you think it is. I am leaving Pocket Legends. This game just doesn't do it for me anymore. PvP is what I always enjoyed playing but the community has degraded tremendously and I just don't enjoy it anymore.

The new generation of players have outnumbered us veterans and that is no fun. It was fun when I would be able to play side by side with pro's like Dolloway and against an enemy like Absolutepally in a CTF match but those types of games are scarce now. Another reason why I am leaving is because there isn't a day where I don't lag. It's really just non-stop. That alone is enough to drive me out.

Last night I stashed all of my sets and vanities and gave away all my gold to a friend who happened to be on while I was on and I have uninstalled PL. To all my friends, you all know who you are, it was great knowing and playing with you. Find me in Order and Chaos one day. If this game is still running in 2-4 years, I'll come visit. By then you all will probably be gone too. Thanks and goodbye! =)

-Gladiator

It was the same when I could play sl. New gens flooded in and all said i sux. Even if I can beat them 2v1 e.e...

synfullmagic_23110
02-14-2015, 12:04 PM
Well....new gens are the ones keeping this game alive....since most oldies have quit already

Somemager
02-14-2015, 12:27 PM
Bye glad :( Ima miss you nab :3

Vigilante
02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Bye glad i dont know you, but i wish yu good luck

Petrichor
02-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Hello!

Covert
02-14-2015, 04:52 PM
Wow did I actually convince you to play oac? I'm so good.

Tc Kevster

Ssneakykills
02-14-2015, 05:10 PM
Dam my bby 56 rushing partner :( what's your order and chaos ign? Good luck

CAK Vader
02-14-2015, 08:25 PM
Hello!

Yay!

KingFu
02-15-2015, 01:48 AM
Kevin! You are one of the greatest people I have met in this game, and I will sincerely miss you.

I take all that back if you gave away my 56 Charm tho.

Crys
02-15-2015, 03:15 AM
Kevin, I'm gonna miss you! Take Care!

~ Crystal :)

Nihiliste
02-15-2015, 05:40 AM
Kevin! You are one of the greatest people I have met in this game, and I will sincerely miss you.

I take all that back if you gave away my 56 Charm tho.

I kept all of my sets =]

Petrichor
02-15-2015, 12:08 PM
I kept all of my sets =]

I'm still waiting on this order and chaos information, sir. Considering our show started last week we need to have some chats!

http://media.giphy.com/media/ihAMjHwFu3M0o/giphy.gif

angeldawn
02-15-2015, 01:19 PM
I love you Kev! Always have and always will. You are such a great person and enjoyed becoming friends and playing with you.

I'm gonna miss you in game. No disappearing from Kik and promise to keep in touch.

Don't forget you promised to try the new game with me. I'll hunt you down when it comes out :)

Take Care Babe
Chat with you soon
Mwah!

Suentous PO
02-15-2015, 08:31 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/ihAMjHwFu3M0o/giphy.gif

RIP Beth

Seeing this thread, plus this gif made me realize how much pl is like walking dead nowadays.
You splitting is like a good character dying, and no doubt more of us are on our way out soon. Lulz
Peace out man, at least you didn't loose a body part :D