PDA

View Full Version : Making money (need help)

Disproves
02-14-2015, 05:00 PM
Okay so I been playing Al for a while now and I haven't got a mythic weapon. Next cap I'd like one but I have no idea how to make money, can anyone help me out here?
P.s I have no lepre.
Thanks - disproves.

Schnitzel
02-14-2015, 06:12 PM
I usually make money from events.
crafting gems/buying event items, stashing them until a later date to sell.

else, i go farming with friends/guild
sometimes i get a good loot item, i sell.

Disproves
02-14-2015, 06:14 PM
I usually make money from events.
crafting gems/buying event items, stashing them until a later date to sell.

else, i go farming with friends/guild
sometimes i get a good loot item, i sell.

Okay, I will take this into consideration. Thanks! [emoji2]

regizakirs.rs
02-14-2015, 07:01 PM
And you can also buy luck exilir also
And as Rui stated grind during the events. Cause it's going to be ppl who won't have the time play alot and will buy items from you.

Sento
02-15-2015, 03:21 PM
farm locks lol

Energizeric
02-15-2015, 04:36 PM
Shoot the cannons in Kraag!! :eagerness:

Magegrimm
02-15-2015, 05:09 PM
1st get a lepre ASAP it's the best thing you can spend your gold at
2nd Buy luck elixirs for 9-11k each so you have your lepre+elix... If you have this two items go to KM 3 (Kraken mines) and start running a lot. IMO that's the best place you can farm lockeds. There is also egg hunting, if you wish to know more go to guide section and I'm sure you'll find a guide there..
3rd There's something you might want to do, this only works if you have patience and knowledge; When there's an event, im saying those huge events where you have Tiers, when you reach Gold Tier you receive a pet which sometimes is a pretty awesome pet that sells for approximately 200k during event (prices rise and decrease) and if you keep it for a little bit (could take a month or a few weeks) the price which originally was 200k rises to 300k so what I recommend is to buy those eggs while they are cheap and sell them for more, sometimes much more.
Ofc there are many things I've excluded from here but this is what I mainly do... :) If you need more...detailed information you can always pm me in game or in forums. Ign is magegrimm

regizakirs.rs
02-15-2015, 09:59 PM
Shoot the cannons in Kraag!! :eagerness:
Real quick gold lol[emoji12]

obee
02-15-2015, 10:09 PM
The offers have been doubled in the platinum deals, so I'd load up on those, then buy a leprechaun pendant. If you aren't in a guild, I'd join a farming guild (I'm in enigmatic but there are others).

Disproves
02-16-2015, 04:22 AM
The offers have been doubled in the platinum deals, so I'd load up on those, then buy a leprechaun pendant. If you aren't in a guild, I'd join a farming guild (I'm in enigmatic but there are others).

Right, but lately I have been looking at the plat offers and some are just for 2 plat, il try do some offers though.

Disproves
02-16-2015, 04:23 AM
1st get a lepre ASAP it's the best thing you can spend your gold at
2nd Buy luck elixirs for 9-11k each so you have your lepre+elix... If you have this two items go to KM 3 (Kraken mines) and start running a lot. IMO that's the best place you can farm lockeds. There is also egg hunting, if you wish to know more go to guide section and I'm sure you'll find a guide there..
3rd There's something you might want to do, this only works if you have patience and knowledge; When there's an event, im saying those huge events where you have Tiers, when you reach Gold Tier you receive a pet which sometimes is a pretty awesome pet that sells for approximately 200k during event (prices rise and decrease) and if you keep it for a little bit (could take a month or a few weeks) the price which originally was 200k rises to 300k so what I recommend is to buy those eggs while they are cheap and sell them for more, sometimes much more.
Ofc there are many things I've excluded from here but this is what I mainly do... :) If you need more...detailed information you can always pm me in game or in forums. Ign is magegrimm

Okay, i will, thanks for your advice [emoji2]

Devaux
03-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Ravager
03-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Many posted their suggestions here as well.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214160-How-do-I-obtain-gold

Disproves
03-11-2015, 10:20 AM
Many posted their suggestions here as well.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?214160-How-do-I-obtain-gold

codered
03-11-2015, 10:47 AM
Hunting locked and stash it till the next event,,,[emoji21]

Thekillerit
03-11-2015, 03:11 PM
buy and resell, farm lock, egg, events.
If you have space in your stash put some lock aside in case prices are raised.

Disproves
03-12-2015, 10:29 AM
I sold my mythic bow yesterday so my rogue only has legendary gear and pet now. I still do ok in the Arena. If you're interested in that, you will need to invest some time and probably 1m on Ankh or plat revive but in the end you will end up with 10m or more.

If you want to do anything other than arena, you must get a Lepr. This should be your 1st priority. If you can't afford one, farm Jarl or km3 until you get enough gold for one. After that, you could farm km3, but as a rogue, you would do better in Planar Tombs or Elite Caves...but you need a lepr for those. Caves drops Claymores, it drops elite chests and it also drops shadowlurk eggs. Tombs earns you a bunch of different stuff to. Get up to Tombs 3, which is the best to run.

You should also pay attention to events. There's always a gold mine in each event. This last event, one of our guild mates said on guild chat that he made 400k selling letters on the 1st day alone. You could have also made a ton of gold selling the chests from the portal boss. Rumor has it that an event is coming up in the very near future, so pay attention to what is in demand.

First of all congratulations on selling your mythic bow.. Haha, and is it worth farming for breeze? Or should I wait for a lepre then farm tombs? Thanks in advance.

- disproves

Amvulpix
03-13-2015, 10:26 AM
Okay so I been playing Al for a while now and I haven't got a mythic weapon. Next cap I'd like one but I have no idea how to make money, can anyone help me out here?
P.s I have no lepre.
Thanks - disproves.

" have been playing AL for a while "
It means if you are not getting anything you should uninstall it XD And try something worth trying instead of something the developers obviously failed to make good, as you know a lot of people either pay to win or sell parts of them self to win or scam to win, to even legitly get money in game it'll probably take you for ever and your time ^_^, so be careful, I've saw people trade their kiss lip pics for gold. I don't recommend it but Al has gotten to the point where people develope arcane syndrome

Candylicks
03-13-2015, 10:29 AM
Your best bet with the new cap is to be one of the first ones there farming elites. But that will mean you have good gear now and a LOT of ankh and patience. That first week millions and millions will be up for grabs for who can get drops first. Just like in Tombs, I sold one of those first Planar Clubs of Assault for 2.5M and now they are worth 10K.

Disproves
03-13-2015, 01:02 PM
Your best bet with the new cap is to be one of the first ones there farming elites. But that will mean you have good gear now and a LOT of ankh and patience. That first week millions and millions will be up for grabs for who can get drops first. Just like in Tombs, I sold one of those first Planar Clubs of Assault for 2.5M and now they are worth 10K.

I see.. Il bear that in mind, thanks :)