PDA

View Full Version : Jerks who kick after you pot!!!

Kopio1972
03-08-2011, 10:29 PM
Ok...I have a major beef...

I'm playing with my pally...I'm the only guy who's not 55. I say hello to everyone....nobody says anything. So...good group....I'm a full hate Pally, so I know I can hang. We all start to go....so I pot up

No sooner than I pot up and the game owner kicks me with "sry"!!!!

I mean....I've kicked guys before....but there was a good reason and they were warned.

This guys just kicks me out of the blue....when I ask him why he ignores me.

It's player like that that ruin the game.... saenider if u read this....I'm still waiting for an answer to why u kicked me!!!

So....this is a thread where u can share your kicked after pot stories!!!

Phoenixking
03-08-2011, 10:31 PM
Ok...I have a major beef...

I'm playing with my pally...I'm the only guy who's not 55. I say hello to everyone....nobody says anything. So...good group....I'm a full hate Pally, so I know I can hang. We all start to go....so I pot up

No sooner than I pot up and the game owner kicks me with "sry"!!!!

I mean....I've kicked guys before....but there was a good reason and they were warned.

This guys just kicks me out of the blue....when I ask him why he ignores me.

It's player like that that ruin the game.... saenider if u read this....I'm still waiting for an answer to why u kicked me!!!

So....this is a thread where u can share your kicked after pot stories!!!
It might be level55 only and they were discussing if they wanted to boot and unfurtanatly booted you when you potted

Keohike
03-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Happen to me couple times, lol no need to worry bout it max u spend 12 k at lvl 55 pocket change. They prob kick u cuz their frd was coming but they sud have told u sooner. Hope doesn't happen again u can always join me Keohike i mostly do bandit.

Environment
03-08-2011, 10:40 PM
^ Another example of grammar; Except ones on top of the other.

Keohike
03-08-2011, 10:41 PM
^ Another example of grammar; Except ones on top of the other.

Sorry English wasn't my best subject lol

Environment
03-08-2011, 10:44 PM
It just bugs me to a whole new level. Spell your words out, it makes you look SO much more educated and proper.

Phoenixking
03-08-2011, 10:49 PM
It just bugs me to a whole new level. Spell your words out, it makes you look SO much more educated and proper.

No one cares, all the gangstars go!!! Yo dah cah iz rite der!

Inching
03-08-2011, 10:50 PM
i started a few games last night and everyone was lvl 55 except me, i'm lvl 54 so close enough... anyway, a lvl 46 kept tagging on all my games but i didnt kick him.... lvl 55 players would join and see the lvl 46 and leave.. the ones that stayed questioned me and basically i said..... "everyone fights, no one quits and no one gets booted". the lvl 46 died like 5 times in every game and of course no one else died but i still ran back to rez him.

the point is, i dont mind if everyone plays and tries to help and does their part... its the guys who hangs around in the back and mouch off exp that i boot out.

this lvl 46 (bird) actually ran into the mobs with me to blast shot while i nuked them and he really tried to stay by my side and kill off the laggers left.

but thats just me and not everyone agrees but i just find that booting for reasons other then a saved spot or you clearly tell the guy this is a high lvl game only.. is just very rude to me.

disclaimer: i am assuming the low level is actually high enough to have some sort of effect and im not talking abt lvl 40 or below guys.

Environment
03-08-2011, 10:52 PM
You seem to spam half of your posts; and if nobody cared, english would not be a form of language. Which means you my friend, would not be on a forum. Thank you.

Keohike
03-08-2011, 10:52 PM
No one cares, all the gangstars go!!! Yo dah cah iz rite der!

ya ya wat up dogggg lol jk ok Environment I will keep that in mind next time i post. lol

Environment
03-08-2011, 10:56 PM
-Face Palm-

Kopio1972
03-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Yeah....it was about 1O seconds after I potted when he kicked me.

I guess I'm just bent because it's very rude. There are lots of times I play and let much
Lower level player hang. If you contribute....you stay! But it just cooks my noodle when someone does something like that.

And....gangster talk is great when you're in the game....but proper english never hurts when you're on the boards!

Thanks for commiserating with me guys....I feel better already.

Oh....and fwiw....I have a 55 bear and a 50 bird....so it's not like I'm some newb learning how to play!!

Ok....enough venting for now!!

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Face and palm are two adjectives, not a complete sentence. Talk about grammar.

Environment
03-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Adjectives? That's odd I thought they were nouns. Plus I was using it as an expression, and an expression through words is poetry. Free verse poetry, which was founded by Walt Whitman; can have any time of slant, rhyme, rhythm, or use of poetic devices. So therefore, that was a poem. Good fight brother.

Parasyte
03-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Ya have you guys noticed if u go intoa crush the keeper game as a low level I always get kicked. I just dont see the point on being rude and kicking people just because they are low levels.

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:15 PM
Well the levels where made for higher level, why don't you make a room yourself? No one will kick you then.

Ladylove
03-08-2011, 11:16 PM
Face and palm are two adjectives, not a complete sentence. Talk about grammar.

Lol this backfired... so hard. Face and palm are nouns. KARMA.

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:18 PM
Lol this backfired... so hard. Face and palm are nouns. KARMA.

HA Ha i realized that, too bad I can't delete it after i posted. Like I said English wasn't my best subject. lol

Ladylove
03-08-2011, 11:21 PM
I accidentally booted someone who potted a couple days ago. I was in alien oasis and this guy was really low level for the map, I think level 15 maybe? Apparently while I was typing him his boot reason, he potted. The reason was something like "I'm sorry, but you really should be in dark forest. Too low level". When I exited the guy's page, someone was like "Lol that guy potted and left". I was like "OMG CRAP!!" I tried to pm him to apologize, but I think he logged out.

Lol, you can delete, but peoples' quotes of you will stay.

Tiliana
03-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Unfortunately, there are just as many snotty players as there are nice. I wish the nice outweighed the rude, but I am seeing less and less of it around. Then again, they paid for the game as well and can boot for whatever reason if they hosted that game, no matter how rude and ridiculous it is. The only sure-fire way around this is hosting your own game or joining those games your friends have hosted. No offense to the nice lvl 55-56 players, but I prefer to run with the lvl 40-52 players. They tend to be less picky about everything. Why is everyone in such a hurry. In a hurry to make get gold, in a hurry to hit 56 first, etc. The levels aren't going anywhere. New stuff comes out. Peoples stats mean nothing when push comes to shove. It's a game. C'mon meow.

Ladylove
03-08-2011, 11:30 PM
Unfortunately, there are just as many snotty players as there are nice. I wish the nice outweighed the rude, but I am seeing less and less of it around. Then again, they paid for the game as well and can boot for whatever reason if they hosted that game, no matter how rude and ridiculous it is. The only sure-fire way around this is hosting your own game or joining those games your friends have hosted. No offense to the nice lvl 55-56 players, but I prefer to run with the lvl 40-52 players. They tend to be less picky about everything. Why is everyone in such a hurry. In a hurry to make get gold, in a hurry to hit 56 first, etc. The levels aren't going anywhere. New stuff comes out. Peoples stats mean nothing when push comes to shove. It's a game. C'mon meow.

For me it's not so much of a picky thing. I don't mind playing with people who are lower level than me, but when the player is way out of range, I don't want to carry the baggage when someone of the appropriate level can fill that spot and be a good part of the team.

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Adjectives? That's odd I thought they were nouns. Plus I was using it as an expression, and an expression through words is poetry. Free verse poetry, which was founded by Walt Whitman; can have any time of slant, rhyme, rhythm, or use of poetic devices. So therefore, that was a poem. Good fight brother.

Ha ha if you like english so much go teach english at a school. Don't try and flame ppl on forums about there post. lol talking about stuff not relating to this post. If you want go make a post about grammer. lol Ok english teacher lol

Nightarcher
03-08-2011, 11:35 PM

Okay man, look on the ground. Do you see it? Yes, there's a line. On one side is appreciating English that people can understand. And the other? Well...

GRAMMAR NAZIISM!

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx249/michaelsaysmoo/abd89a8f.jpg

(I think you might have stuck your toe over the line a bit.) ;)

Environment
03-08-2011, 11:36 PM
I was defending myself:]