PDA

View Full Version : Level up guild ?

Terminhater
02-15-2015, 04:21 AM
Is there a specific guild out there that helps levelling up. I'm a woeful rogue BTW.

My level is 16 atm.

Arkh
02-15-2015, 07:35 AM
The guild <the stone> from our friend nicflamel...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202592-lt-The-Stone-gt-Lapis-Philosophorum

Leambow
02-15-2015, 09:30 AM
The guild <the stone> from our friend nicflamel...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?202592-lt-The-Stone-gt-Lapis-Philosophorum

Beat me to the punch XD but yes the stone is a great guild that will help you level up

Arkh
02-15-2015, 09:44 AM
Beat me to the punch XD but yes the stone is a great guild that will help you level up

haha... <Point Blank> concurrence <Enigmatic> on 40+ paragons, Leambow...

But we don't recruit lvl 16 so i indicate a good little guild, that's fair :)

For your info Terminhater, <The Stone> is the little brother for low level of <Enigmatic> guild... :)

Rx8
02-15-2015, 10:07 AM
haha... <Point Blank> concurrence <Enigmatic> on 40+ paragons, Leambow...

But we don't recruit lvl 16 so i indicate a good little guild, that's fair :)

For your info Terminhater, <The Stone> is the little brother for low level of <Enigmatic> guild... :)

Yes, even i joined the stone and now i am an enigmatician. Trust me, that guild has good events that will force u to lvl up :P

Terminhater
02-16-2015, 04:50 AM
Yes, even i joined the stone and now i am an enigmatician. Trust me, that guild has good events that will force u to lvl up :P

I'm sorry The Stone guild does not 'force' or even help you level up. I know because I was in it and I left.

Sorry....when I asked for help in levelling I was told....'Get lix and Abbadon'. I really don't call that help. Sorry to sound negative about it, but it's my experience. I holla in GC till my throat ran dry and not a single person answered.

Also just because you reach level 40/41 in The Stone should not be an auto entry into Enigmatic. You should look at your gears, your skills and your capability in doing elites, otherwise the whole of nabsville will be joining.

If you join any elite guild with stats even lower than the minimum, you will not get any pt's. End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.

Arkh
02-16-2015, 08:02 AM
I'm sorry The Stone guild does not 'force' or even help you level up. I know because I was in it and I left.

Sorry....when I asked for help in levelling I was told....'Get lix and Abbadon'. I really don't call that help. Sorry to sound negative about it, but it's my experience. I holla in GC till my throat ran dry and not a single person answered.

Also just because you reach level 40/41 in The Stone should not be an auto entry into Enigmatic. You should look at your gears, your skills and your capability in doing elites, otherwise the whole of nabsville will be joining.

If you join any elite guild with stats even lower than the minimum, you will not get any pt's. End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.

The day u reach lvl40, if your profile is near this :

Click on my signature to check <Point Blank> Officers & recruiters list.

Serancha
02-18-2015, 03:12 AM
End gamers want people who can help complete elites sufficiently and not spend 20 minutes still on the first mob cos the nab thought he was good enough armed with a spoon and tin foil.

Words to live by. Made me laugh too.

widowdbywar
02-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Guild name : equality for all
Master: Widowdbywar
Hi if anyone needs a good guild to lvl up..friend me... I'm interested in recruiting 50 more low lvls..to hit my goal of 100 serious PvE members...Then the cap will be locked and we all will grow strong to the next lvl cap and shoot for PlanesWalker and paragon..by next year this time...Any one interested pm me or one of my officers..Deadmauu...GinaKay...Blumagicwiz...Trina thetrue..thank you all and happy hunting and lvln..!!!!!!!

pvpcurse
03-03-2015, 01:29 PM
Great good luck[S[/SIZE]

Hail
03-07-2015, 03:49 AM

Lol <The Stone> is a magnificent guild. I am currently in it leveling my mage and I find it such a homely guild.
And who said that players are not tested? People looking forward to joining <Enigmatic> are tested thoroughly to check their capabilities of handling themselves in Elites.
Also about that "help". Did you check who was online? If it was someone already leveling THEMSELVES. Why would you ask them to stop their own goal of reaching 41, for the greed of you reaching to 41. Or what if they were limited to how much time they could spend on the game and they needed to do something quickly. I personally have not asked for help. If you want a party to level with you, patiently wait in tombs, or go to a map where players your level are typically found. If you find someone who you would like to level up with further, simply add them and start doing runs together. I have so many friends on my (currently 32s) mage's friend list. All range from 28 to 40.
Please just do not question any guilds capabilities or anyone elses.

P.S The highlighted sentences are levelling tips.

Candylicks
03-07-2015, 07:06 AM
Just to clarify we as of late swapped out the test run to trail on up. No biggie we used wilds before, no harm done with people who entered the guild with wilds run.

Seoratrek
03-07-2015, 03:17 PM
Please keep your posts friendly and constructive. Rather than putting down other guilds, why not highlight the good aspects of your guild? Thanks!