PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:50 PM
When i play bs lvls when i use auto some places when i click auto fire line keeps on pointing to spot on ground whats up wif this. Environment don't post here unless you have something to say about this matter.:cool:

Ayrilana
03-08-2011, 11:52 PM
It's still something the devs need to fix. Its very annoying in a lot of maps. I don't use the auto attack when I'm in BS anymore or at least I try not to

Keohike
03-08-2011, 11:55 PM
I know most of the places where it happens so it doesn't happen much but it annoying s the heck out of me when i forget and press the auto. grrrrrrrrrrr

giayuan
03-08-2011, 11:56 PM
From what me a and others predict, the targets are coins on the floor or just a mere glitch. Ive pretty much memorized the positions of these spots and just avoid clicking attack until im nearer to a mob than the spot.

adwin
03-09-2011, 12:24 AM
This definitely happens in roach.
AND this has already been posted in the suggestions forum.

Luchta
03-09-2011, 02:10 AM
It's a pickup point. When you go near it, the sound and cut scenes (animation) plays. Maybe it was declared as a target by devs by default. You see them in meathead deli and homestead too I think. Can't remember but yeah, they trigger the cut scenes I suspect.