PDA

View Full Version : Mystery items?

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-09-2011, 01:58 AM
What are these items ? I know they are from a quest i think but how do u get them/

Major
03-09-2011, 02:02 AM
If your talking about the mystery crafting recipes, you get them from new alien oasis Towne quests.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
03-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Ya i know those but i mean like mystery armor of ancients

Ayrilana
03-09-2011, 02:10 AM
What are these items ? I know they are from a quest i think but how do u get them/

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?20985-GUIDE-Alien-Oasis-Quests

It'll take several hours to do them all. Yanis has posted their stats in the Sewers thread in the Trading section. The new sets are gotten completely by doing the quests.

Major
03-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Ya basically you get the ancients set once you finish the new AO quests! Which you have to spend 5 more plat on btw.

Engelhard
03-09-2011, 10:58 AM
the mystery armor is from the quest it is the only item that is tradeable from the set i dont know if this is intentional or not from pocket legends but im not selling mine...thats like deleting my cyber gear lol......i earned it and i keep it if i use it or not lol .......my guess is that this will soon be changed to where armor cannot be traded either so if you switch from dex str and int better get it now because the fine devs at pocket legends are always making the game better so if it is a mistake it will be fixxed soon :)