PDA

View Full Version : Is there such thing of a mature guild?

Squeezable
02-15-2015, 09:19 AM
Wow....
I've been in around 6 guilds over the past 3/4 days and I swear every single one is run and handled by children.

If they're not being spamming, they're just being absolute annoyances. Honestly, I only want to use it to for the elixir discounts and maybe the odd contest or something. So I'm just posting this to see what guilds people are in so I can be invited?

I'm a L41 Warrior.

Thanks in advance! Sorry about the moan ahah

Arkh
02-15-2015, 09:24 AM
Hi Joshuwar,

If your profile is near this (dont look PVP stats if you're only a PVE player) :

U can check who we are & the list of our officers & recruiters here :

<Point Blank> Official Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?181480-lt-Point-Blank-gt)

we're not childrens... ;)

Serancha
02-18-2015, 03:15 AM
Wow....
I've been in around 6 guilds over the past 3/4 days and I swear every single one is run and handled by children.

If they're not being spamming, they're just being absolute annoyances. Honestly, I only want to use it to for the elixir discounts and maybe the odd contest or something. So I'm just posting this to see what guilds people are in so I can be invited?

I'm a L41 Warrior.

Thanks in advance! Sorry about the moan ahah

Pheonix is an adult guild run by adults. We have a few mature teens, but the average age range is mid 20's to mid 40's. You can click my sig to learn more about the guild and our entry requirements. We don't allow spam, random invites, drama or idiocy :)

Soundlesskill
02-18-2015, 04:50 AM
Hey, you can use my guild for potion discount. It's the only reason it's there: Cheap pots. It's basically my own guild, but company is always nice. The name is Lame because I'm not creative enough to come up with a name :).

You don't have to stay here, but you know where you can get the free pots now if you decide to run solo :).

Arief Adhie M
02-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Pheonix is an adult guild run by adults. We have a few mature teens, but the average age range is mid 20's to mid 40's. You can click my sig to learn more about the guild and our entry requirements. We don't allow spam, random invites, drama or idiocy :)

I prefer this :)