PDA

View Full Version : Did it happen to everyone

Litheus
02-15-2015, 03:34 PM
ok..so today i was in ctf...then 2 rogues from nusantra fought against me n my friend...they died...we had one of our rogues in their team so they first say we are blocking. but there was 2 empty slots. so they clled two arcane pet warrior so we retreated....n then that rogue started pm'ing me....he/she bombarded me with pm's...i said its my wish if i enter or exit ctf...still pm's

Hail
02-16-2015, 06:18 AM
I
g
n
o
r
e
:p

siddhant
02-16-2015, 03:51 PM
ok..so today i was in ctf...then 2 rogues from nusantra fought against me n my friend...they died...we had one of our rogues in their team so they first say we are blocking. but there was 2 empty slots. so they clled two arcane pet warrior so we retreated....n then that rogue started pm'ing me....he/she bombarded me with pm's...i said its my wish if i enter or exit ctf...still pm's
Lol nusantra is a funny guild just one week ago i joined ctf and there was one rouge from nusantra who was just farming food so i went on to try and kill him/her and she said stop only food for now so i asked her what her lvl is and she said 14 so i was like low lvl kk and she replies i can defeat u in vs but for now just food so she kept on killing food
then cptdumbells joined and killed her and told her to call her guild and her whole guild arrived just for killing one tank so i went on to call my guildies and it became 4vs5 well they had a block zzz and then we farmed all their members twice before the block started shouting not fair u guys high lvl and ran :p and just ignore rouges if they pm or challenge them in vs mostly after that ppl dont reply to u xd gl

Imao
02-16-2015, 07:45 PM
Nusan style... theyr always lyk that...

- clown, tankiness

Arrowz
02-16-2015, 08:42 PM
They are food. Just farm them

CAK Vader
02-16-2015, 09:46 PM
Yay!

Xdumbx
10-16-2015, 10:29 AM
They are food. Just farm them

LMAO. I love your response :encouragement:

Arrowz
10-16-2015, 10:54 AM
LMAO. I love your response :encouragement:

Wow how far back were u looking in the pvp section lol

Xdumbx
10-16-2015, 01:03 PM
Wow how far back were u looking in the pvp section lol

idk, was just scrolling' through all the pages.