View Full Version : Frost-touched bulwark vs Elondrian bulwark

petr7555
02-15-2015, 04:16 PM
Which one is better? Why? Thank you.

Overweightank
02-15-2015, 05:04 PM
Which one is better? Why? Thank you.

Depends! How are you in maps, I had both, I switched to Elond para. Mainly to dominate in PvP , but also because elites nowadays require damage too.

Depends on how you are in PvE and PvP:

PVE) Frost = dmg / planar tombs and tombs like hauntlet, WT4, KM3, KT4, Planar tombs, Arena.

Elond = Heal and Survivability / Anything other than planar tombs. its good for planar tombs, but frost beats it, everything else elond is a bit better on my behalf. keep the damage to rogues, the heal and curse on elond is most useful for pve.

PVP) Frost = dmg / 1v1 and roaming
Elond = Heal and survivability / Clash and 1v1.

frost for pvp. this is a very very very complex weapon. I enjoyed it! But elond does the job much better, due to the dmg being dealed mostly by rogues and so on. If you're doing 5v5 tanks or whatever, Frost is good for that. if you're doing normal pvp mixed with warriors, rogues, and mages; elond for sure.

Overall, Elond is much better; Frost is very a complex. its good but elond beats it. If you're flowing with money, then get both. (even though bonesaw's best weapon for PvP and somewhat best for pve)

supersyan
02-16-2015, 08:36 AM
Elondrian Bulwark

Ravager
02-16-2015, 02:17 PM
Elondrian bulwark is better for pve and pvp.

100% chance for curse/crit reduction/armor reduction on charged attack goes a long way in pve with elondrian.

Both arent the greatest in pvp but in teambased play you at least have the spirit proc from getting hit to help your teammates. Frost bulwark proc also does not grant kills.

Transfordark
02-16-2015, 04:15 PM
Frost bulwark I have one myself and its quite good its icy spikes stun the enemy for a few sec and cause high dmg which is useful in elite maps

Transfordark
02-16-2015, 04:17 PM
And Elon is a bit hard to use you have to create a combination yourself and when you've mastered it then its a great weapon but for simple, stylish and easy use frost