PDA

View Full Version : Quitting, for now.

GreenLord
02-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Let me tell you a secret I have been holding to myself since creating my PL and forum account. I used my brother's email, with his permission, for registering my account. I forgotten my PL account password about a month ago. Since my brother goes to boarding school, I can't just ask him for the email. And he probably changed it by now. So I will have to wait until my parents will allow me to create my own email. Plus I got bored of PL since......months. I WILL still be using the email for this forum.

CAK Vader
02-16-2015, 07:37 AM
Let me tell you a secret I have been holding to myself since creating my PL and forum account. I used my brother's email, with his permission, for registering my account. I forgotten my PL account password about a month ago. Since my brother goes to boarding school, I can't just ask him for the email. And he probably changed it by now. So I will have to wait until my parents will allow me to create my own email. Plus I got bored of PL since......months. I WILL still be using the email for this forum.
:love_heart: