PDA

View Full Version : Sound and ping

ZHEOTARE
03-09-2011, 04:01 PM
I have a Droid X and my wife uses the Incredible. We both have sound issues to where we don't hear anything but the background music. I have seen other players talk about this issue also when fighting Gurgox. It seems to be a random occurring thing. Anyone know what the problem is??

Also, what affects ping?? I'm usually on wifi, and my ping will fluctuate. Out mine will be stable, and my wife's will be going nuts. Any way to resolve this??

Thanks for any input!!

Major
03-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Well i only have an ipad so cant help ya to much with the sound issue, except maybe check to make sure the sounds box, in the options menu, is clicked on. Ping can be affected even by you having push notifications on, location services on, and things like that. Could also be a router problem, try reseting it if you have problems. Sometimes clicking the high quality and double pixel in your options menu will help to. hopefully this helps somewhat.

Jraoffroad
03-09-2011, 05:09 PM
To fix the sound either force close PL or do a battery pull. When you reopen the app sound will work.

If PL don't close when you log out (stays running in background) or you get disconnected many times there sound isn't right when you log back in.

I've just started force closing PL before I log on. Sound is fine now on my X. Not an ideal fix, but it works.

adwin
03-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Go into settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all -> Pocket Legends -> force stop.
Stopping it from "Running" doesn't always work.

ZHEOTARE
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM
Ok. Thanks for the help. I'll try all that

Tonkabear
03-09-2011, 11:13 PM
I have sound issues all the time now. I play on an evo and during hideout runs the sound will just cut off like it used to before the fixed it the last time, so it's not just you man.

Ayrilana
03-10-2011, 12:04 AM
You can go to options, turn off music + sounds, and then turn them both back on. It works for me on an iPhone