PDA

View Full Version : Cant wait for blackstar!

icantgetkills
03-09-2011, 05:18 PM
i cant wait for blackstar :O will be awesome to see some beta gameplay would be an awesome preview :) anyone else stoked for it?

im more of a sci-fi person then medievil but i dont no if i can play both or play lots of blackstar i have spent so much on PL its a hard decision

hawkei
03-09-2011, 05:29 PM
i cant wait for blackstar :O will be awesome to see some beta gameplay would be an awesome preview :) anyone else stoked for it?

im more of a sci-fi person then medievil but i dont no if i can play both or play lots of blackstar i have spent so much on PL its a hard decision

If you mean you've spent more plat, I heard that they are connecting l and blackstar plat

Major
03-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Ya im stoked for blackstar. Ill still pay PL i know that, but like you i like sci-fi. So i think ill be spending most of my time on blackstar lol.

Echelong
03-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Same here I will entertain myself between Dragon Age 2, Crysis 2 and of course Pocket Legends till Blackstar is here.

Baked-Potato
03-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Can't wait for it either. It'll be nice to be a part of what's going to be an amazing game from the beginning. Can't wait to see how the tank role is :)

ratava
03-09-2011, 06:36 PM
Less grind, more story, plus puzzles, it sounds promising.

Tbh, I'd prefer Space Combat and blasting another player's ship to smithereens, leaving them stuck doing the ground-based missions and ground combat only for until they can earn enough to reinvest in another more pokey ship, lol.

That would be something else.

But if not will still be a cool mobile mmo to punch away at ;)

Phoenixking
03-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Less grind, more story, plus puzzles, it sounds promising.

Tbh, I'd prefer Space Combat and blasting another player's ship to smithereens, leaving them stuck doing the ground-based missions and ground combat only for until they can earn enough to reinvest in another more pokey ship, lol.

That would be something else.

But if not will still be a cool mobile mmo to punch away at ;)
Sadly...right now it will launch as ground based, till a while or they might keep it ground base

shockwaves
03-10-2011, 09:51 PM
HEY AIDEN l