PDA

View Full Version : PowerLeveling. Levels & Prices listed below V

Arcanahasabumrash
03-09-2011, 06:25 PM
1-10. (1.5k -2k)
10-20 (2.5-3k)
20-25 (3k)
Cant be above 30. Thanks. Prices are negotiable. And I would like a bonus. Maybe throw in a couple more levels. Depends on your attitude.

Must be paid before job is done.
Potting will increase the amount of money you spend (leveling faster)
Not potting will increase the amount of money you spend (leveling slower)

Arcanastorm. Ingame. Add me

Major
03-09-2011, 06:27 PM
yo ill prob be on later, so might get ya to help my new tank. Ill def pay more than what u got posted anyways ill message ya in game when im on.

Lesrider
03-09-2011, 06:29 PM
1-10. (1.5k -2k)
10-20 (2.5-3k)
20-25 (3k)
Cant be above 30. Thanks. Prices are negotiable. And I would like a bonus. Maybe throw in a couple more levels. Depends on your attitude.

Must be paid before job is done.

Potting will increase the amount of money you spend (leveling faster)
Not potting will increase the amount of money you spend (leveling slower)

Arcanastorm. Ingame. Add me

Potting increases the cost AND no potting increases the cost? Damned if you do, damned if you don't?

Anyway, please stop with the powerleveling threads.

Pharcyde
03-09-2011, 06:32 PM
Mr. Arcanahasabumrash, delete this page. Mr. Arcanahasabumrash, Mr. Arcanahasabumrash , tear down this thread!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/lalludar/Regan_Smash.gif

Major
03-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Think he means you will spend more money yourself if you pot. The Prices dont change. Also the thread should say if you have a lvl 55 or higher char you will be plvl'd. Anyways still wouldnt mind a plvl...after all that grinding for 56 and all my quests...cept sewers :(???., im pretty much done. just plvl me lol.

Lesrider
03-09-2011, 06:37 PM
Well then he phrased it badly. And didn't even need to say it. You don't really have any other options -- you either pot or you don't. So you're not increasing the price either way, according to his logic.

It's making my head spin so I'm just gonna stop discussing it.

mugen
03-09-2011, 06:46 PM
Mr. Arcanahasabumrash, delete this page. Mr. Arcanahasabumrash, Mr. Arcanahasabumrash , tear down this thread!

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/lalludar/Regan_Smash.gif

Lol well said :)

KingFu
03-09-2011, 06:49 PM
Personally, I think all power leveling threads should have a requirement. You must have a level 55, and that they will not power level your char if it's a class that is new to you. I would reccomend adding those, although the level 30 limit makes it fairly clear that he is only leveling peoples twinks (I think)

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:03 PM
what so wrong wif power leveling, if someone wants to give gold for power level then that is his choice. Hey Arcan im down. got a lvl 14 bird wanna get it up to lvl 20 just pm when you open.

Moogerfooger
03-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Because then you get a lot of players at high levels who really have no idea what they are doing...or as well as they could play, I should say.

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:11 PM
Because then you get a lot of players at high levels who really have no idea what they are doing...or as well as they could play, I should say.

Everyone plays at there own pace, so if new player get to get plvl to lets say 50 he dosn't know what hes doing, sooner or later he either quit or he start learning its is not up to the experienced player to say or flame other ppls business just cuz they dont like it when there are high lvl new players.

Moogerfooger
03-09-2011, 09:15 PM
You have got to be kidding me. It's not about "new" high level players, I'm always thrilled to see someone work their way up and EARN 50, 55, whatever. It's when experienced players who LEARNED how to play well and LEARNED their skills, not leech off others doing nothing other than taking up a spot in a party, have to deal with people who have no idea what they are doing....some of the time. I see your point in some ways, like for leveling twinks or an alt character, but totally disagree for newer players on their first toon. It has nothing to do with "new" high level players, it has everything to do with high level powerleveled players who don't know what they are doing and dragging a team that they join up with down.

Major
03-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Ya I see too many ppl getting mad over this. Yes it sucks having a noob at lvl 50+, thinking they are the best. Either way there will always be these types of ppl in mmorpg. NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT! When will the community learn this. Rather than flaming everyone that does. If he is a noob at a high level you just tell him that lol. PLVL is only stupid in my opinion because of the fact that people don't take the time to enjoy the game...but let's get real, we are all nerds guys the ones plvlin are the ones with lives and don't wanna waste thier lives ( like as much time as I spent to 56, mostly without xp pots). Anyways just wish there wasn't so much anger over it lol.

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:17 PM
Yes high lvl players who don't know what they are doing, 1)boot 2) leave the room 3) do not revive him sooner later he get better or he just quit after dying too much.

Major
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
Yes high lvl players who don't know what they are doing, 1)boot 2) leave the room 3) do not revive him sooner later he get better or he just quit after dying too much.

Well said!!

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:20 PM
You have got to be kidding me. It's not about "new" high level players, I'm always thrilled to see someone work their way up and EARN 50, 55, whatever. It's when experienced players who LEARNED how to play well and LEARNED their skills, not leech off others doing nothing other than taking up a spot in a party, have to deal with people who have no idea what they are doing....some of the time. I see your point in some ways, like for leveling twinks or an alt character, but totally disagree for newer players on their first toon. It has nothing to do with "new" high level players, it has everything to do with high level powerleveled players who don't know what they are doing and dragging a team that they join up with down.

By the way i also see your point, but i just don't like it when ppl are forums are flaming other people's ideas, if you don't like it just don't post anything on thread or just tell him power level is not encourage in PL. No need to flame or post comments that are hurtful to others.

Moogerfooger
03-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Explain to me where I flamed anyone in this thread. You can't.

Powerleveling has been discouraged/looked down on by most of the forum community for a long time, it sure didn't start with me.

Junside
03-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Why are there more and more people trying to profit off crap like this? What happened to just plain old helping? Greedy turds...

And no, this is not just directed at the OP, but all the other past fools who would rather sell such service. Sounds desperate and degrading.

EDIT: YEAH, I am flaming the s*** outta you punks who try to profit from stuff like this.

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:25 PM
"Explain to me where I flamed anyone in this thread. You can't.

Powerleveling has been discouraged/looked down on by most of the forum community for a long time, it sure didn't start with me. "

No not you, the other players posted comments like take it down or had some pics, i just think that is all unnecessary. A simple plvl is not encourage is sufficient.

Major
03-09-2011, 09:25 PM
Explain to me where I flamed anyone in this thread. You can't.

Powerleveling has been discouraged/looked down on by most of the forum community for a long time, it sure didn't start with me.

Don't think he meant you moogerfooger, I know your one of the best players out there and I see where you are coming from with the PLVL. In almost any MMORPG it's like that tho. There will always be,PLVL, always,no matter what. We have to just accept the way some ppl play.

Moogerfooger
03-09-2011, 09:27 PM
Gotcha, my mistake. Thought it was directed at me.

I don't mind helping out players here and there who I have become friends with and I know they are trying the best they can and trying to be helpful....I'm gonna bow out of this conversation now before I make any other incorrect assumptions :p

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:28 PM
ok well i see this post is going go nowhere now so. Aracan if you like please power level me i will arrange some sort of fee. But i wanted to let you know that your post about power leveling is frowned upon by the experience PL community. Not me in particular but alot of other people.

Zerious
03-09-2011, 10:14 PM

Just wanna add the best solution

4) don't power level them when they could be getting better at a lower, easier level and working their way up

GG

aluxuryhoggy
03-09-2011, 11:40 PM
take it off.. lol! we dont need this kinda stuff.. no affense to you, you probably didnt mean any harm

Fyrce
03-10-2011, 02:26 AM
Powerleveling should come with disclaimers:

Warning! Use of this powerleveling service will likely result in the following:

*You will be addicted and unable to proceed on your own. You will always need to follow someone else.
*Powerleveling advances your purported level. It does not advance your play level.
*You will not know anything about the game. Exploration is not part of this service and ignorance is a symptom of this addiction.
*You will be undergeared. Powerleveling will not give you gold or gear and in fact might cost you gold and gear.
*You will be underskilled. Powerleveling will not teach you what skills to get or how to use them.
*You will die a lot. Powerleveling does not teach any survival. In fact, you must agree to follow, not lead.
*You will be lonely. Friends come from normal game play and takes time. Powerleveling is not normal game play and cuts down play time.
*You will be derided. All of the above will reveal you as a powerleveling addict with all the attached weaknesses.
*You will be booted. Other players will want to play with their friends or want to play in a competent group.
*You will be bored since you will be unable to play on your own or lead your own games and others will be leery of playing with you.

If you agree with all of the above and wish to proceed, then Welcome to Our Powerleveling Service!

There you go. A proper powerleveling disclaimer and disclosure agreement. Please use it. Thanks!

Keohike
03-10-2011, 02:28 AM
uh oh doctor Fyrce, i have all the symptoms, please subscribe to me the meds i need it NOW!!!

Fyrce
03-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Just sign and don't complain later about how nasty people are or how bored you are or beg for gold or beg for equips or curse your class because you die a lot or ask what heal is when you are a level 50 mage :P

Arcanahasabumrash
04-07-2011, 04:48 PM
K if u dont like it, TOO BAD. GET OFF THE THREAD. K bye :D

superglut2
04-07-2011, 04:51 PM
saw a lvl 54 today, power lvled with lvl 45 shield and rly bad lvl 50 gear... horrible.

Snakespeare
04-07-2011, 04:55 PM
K if u dont like it, TOO BAD. GET OFF THE THREAD. K bye :D

Every single thread that offers power leveling for cash gets the same treatment. It's not personal. People around here don't like it. Especially as many of of help others for free, and that does include the occasional help leveling.

azulflame
04-07-2011, 05:11 PM
My mage: I could probably powerlevel it, I just want to get to 40 (am currently 38.5 or so)
My warrior: want to powerlevel so badly (lvl 15), but It might take me until level 25+ to get the hang of the warrior class. (it would be stupid to powerlevel.

Rhuagh
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Powerleveling should come with disclaimers:

Warning! Use of this powerleveling service will likely result in the following:

*You will be addicted and unable to proceed on your own. You will always need to follow someone else.
*Powerleveling advances your purported level. It does not advance your play level.
*You will not know anything about the game. Exploration is not part of this service and ignorance is a symptom of this addiction.
*You will be undergeared. Powerleveling will not give you gold or gear and in fact might cost you gold and gear.
*You will be underskilled. Powerleveling will not teach you what skills to get or how to use them.
*You will die a lot. Powerleveling does not teach any survival. In fact, you must agree to follow, not lead.
*You will be lonely. Friends come from normal game play and takes time. Powerleveling is not normal game play and cuts down play time.
*You will be derided. All of the above will reveal you as a powerleveling addict with all the attached weaknesses.
*You will be booted. Other players will want to play with their friends or want to play in a competent group.
*You will be bored since you will be unable to play on your own or lead your own games and others will be leery of playing with you.

If you agree with all of the above and wish to proceed, then Welcome to Our Powerleveling Service!

There you go. A proper powerleveling disclaimer and disclosure agreement. Please use it. Thanks!

dude... that is HILARIOUS!!!! and so true unfortunately. although if you want to get rid of powerlevelers, just have the devs make it impossible for underlevellrd chars to use XP pots in higher level dungeons! then they'll be forced to do it the long and arduous way that rest of us have done it. that list made me crack up though man;)