PDA

View Full Version : Ellie Quest Alien Oasis Glitch!!!!

Spygun
03-09-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi, I recently beat 42/43 quests in alien oasis, so I looked at the quest hint for the last quest, it says " Ellie need to ask you a favor" So I went to Ellie the enchantress in forest haven, but ellie don't have a quest for me... HELP!!!!

icantgetkills
03-09-2011, 07:30 PM
OMG PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm there may be someone in the townie talk to them and theyre tell you to go to balefort sewers im sure?
i got the same problem with dark forest atm im 12/13 how embarissing :L shows how much i dont do quests for how long i have played

skavenger216
03-10-2011, 01:26 AM
OMG PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm there may be someone in the townie talk to them and theyre tell you to go to balefort sewers im sure?
i got the same problem with dark forest atm im 12/13 how embarissing :L shows how much i dont do quests for how long i have played

Ohhhh the irony lol.

OMG PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
erm there may be someone in the dark forest talk to them and theyre tell you to go to balefort castle im sure?

Edited to give you the answer to your 12/13 dark forest problem ;)

Yvonnel
03-10-2011, 08:08 AM
The Ellie quest for AO is one of the Cyber Quests. She gives you another Cyber gear.

lUp3
03-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Where exactly is ellie?(went to FH she dint give me a quest) I am on 42/43 myself. anyone explain please.. thnx :)

Ayrilana
03-10-2011, 09:46 PM
It's not Ellie's quest. Her's does not count towards the total anyway. It's actually Annah's daily quest "Chain Gang" which is causing the issue. I was able to duplicate it on another character by turning in the quest BEFORE the armor quest that she also gives.

OMG PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be posting a compilation guide soon which will include those quests.

Fyrce
03-11-2011, 12:05 AM
Guess that means if you keep doing the daily quests, you'll eventually get 43/43.

Pharcyde
03-11-2011, 01:55 AM
In order to get 43/43, you need to have completed the cyber quest series. The very last cyber quest comes from Ellie, which really isn't a quest. It's basically Ellie gives you a quest to take a item from her and then it is done. (The fix for people who took other parts before the cyber doll came out).

Guess that means if you keep doing the daily quests, you'll eventually get 43/43.

You get credit for the daily quests for the first time on completion. One of them does not give you credit, which is "Scrappin for Chains". I don't think they classified it as a valid quest, considering how easy it is. The "Huntin for Snacks" quest required me to kill gurgux 17 times... So I see why that was classified as a quest, then the D'Jinn boss daily quest was like 30 runs in sand storm. So that is why they are considered quests for the first time I guess.

lUp3
03-11-2011, 05:50 AM
I have done the cyber quest. But I dont get anything from ellie!? How do you trigger it

Uimacaz
03-11-2011, 09:07 AM
I have done the cyber quest. But I dont get anything from ellie!? How do you trigger it

It was a bonus quest that was available for a certain time. My mane, Uimacaz, was able to do it while my bird, Araketan, finished the cyber quests after it was removed. The quest was that Ellie had these "spooky" cyber shields that scared her and she wants you to take one off her hands.

So Araketan only has 42/43 while Uimacaz has 43/43...

- Adam

skavenger216
03-12-2011, 07:49 AM
Devs, can we some input on whether or not this is intentional or a glitch? And if a glitch can we get a fix soon? Ty you guys are awesome

Haunofblackwood
03-15-2011, 06:44 PM
Im now at 43/44 what's going on? ??

Ixillicus
03-16-2011, 01:05 PM
im 43/44 too.

Spygun
03-16-2011, 08:15 PM
Thx fo replying guys , but sadly even with the new update, I'm still 43/44 I don't get lol