PDA

View Full Version : Have you watch interception?

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:35 PM
I just watched the film recently. And i am a bit confused of the ending. So is he still in a dream or not. Because at the ending his totem was still spinning and when his wife jumped off the building, she was on the other side. On side note i think it was a great movie and i recommend it to everyone.

Keohike

LIGHTNINGLORD67
03-09-2011, 09:36 PM
Lol, Inception*

Kossi
03-09-2011, 09:37 PM
its inception, and is by far the greatest movie ever made.

in the end, its not a dream, its real life...becasue the totem starts to wobble, and in the dream world, it wouldnt even tilt.

i love this move so much...i even made my location from it ^.^

Junside
03-09-2011, 09:39 PM
If you remember in the beginning, he didn't get to see if the top would stop spinning, so the whole thing might have been a dream from the start.

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:39 PM
its inception, and is by far the greatest movie ever made.

in the end, its not a dream, its real life...becasue the totem starts to wobble, and in the dream world, it wouldnt even tilt.

i love this move so much...i even made my location from it ^.^

Ah sorry lol my spelling ah. :(. I noticed so i was kinda directing this post towards you hoping you answer lol. What about the wife jumping off on other side.

Sun
03-09-2011, 09:45 PM
Its real life

1. The top wobbles
2. He only wears his wedding ring in dreams, and he's not wearing it in the final scene.
3. The kids are wearing different clothing in the last scene then in the dream world
4. The actors playing the kids in the last scene are different then those in the dream world

Kossi
03-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Ah sorry lol my spelling ah. :(. I noticed so i was kinda directing this post towards you hoping you answer lol. What about the wife jumping off on other side.

when he was explaining it to the girl? that was real life, leonardo (heheh) planted the idea in his wife's mind that it was still a dream even when they were in real life
she wanted to return to reality, and thought that the only way was to kill herself

RedRyder
03-09-2011, 09:48 PM
love the movie. hated who i went to see it with lol (ex gf)

Keohike
03-09-2011, 09:49 PM
Ah ok thanks for the input everyone. Idk the way they made the final scene, IMO it felt like he was still in a dream. Kossi im in 2nd level of Interception, your welcome to party with me down here. lol

Kossi
03-09-2011, 09:52 PM
Hey, half the reason i went to korea was to see inception a week before the release in the u.s. ^.^