PDA

View Full Version : New Player Eldallan

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Hey guys, just started playing a couple days ago and my archer is 32. What can I say, game is addicting!
Looking greatly forward to PvP!

MYBOWJERKS
05-20-2010, 04:34 PM
welcome bro, hit me up in game if you have any questions, Mybowjerks

nerdherd
05-20-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome to PL! It's just too much fun isn't it?

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks guys. One question I do have that I cannot exactly figure out is the order of common to rare.
Is this right:
Gray
White
Orange
Green
Purple
Blue
Pink

Or is it blue and then purple?

TheBaconKing
05-20-2010, 08:08 PM
There is no blue FYI

Other than that you are correct.

PvP
05-20-2010, 08:11 PM
Some people get them mixed up. Blue = Purple, just remember that. Purple = Purple :p and if I recall orange is higher then green, but I don't have a PhD in this subject. Other then that you seem to have it.

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 08:12 PM
AH HA! I knew I wasn't color blind!! I kept getting told that there was blue.
Thanks guys.

TheBaconKing
05-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Some people get them mixed up. Blue = Purple, just remember that. Purple = Purple :p and if I recall orange is higher then green, but I don't have a PhD in this subject. Other then that you seem to have it.

I'm pretty sure green > orange in this game. Either way all green and orange items are trashed by me...

AH HA! I knew I wasn't color blind!! I kept getting told that there was blue.
Thanks guys.

Purple and pink items all look alike to me sometimes, and they both look like blue to me as well sometimes..

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 08:23 PM
I'm pretty sure green > orange in this game. Either way all green and orange items are trashed by me...

Purple and pink items all look alike to me sometimes, and they both look like blue to me as well sometimes..

Yeah i'd suspect greens to be greater than oranges since i don't get nearly as many greens. The only greens that aren't trash to me are helms tho. What is there like only one purple helm in existence thus far?
I agree, it can be hard to tell the colors apart which explains all the confusion.

Darkchylde
05-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Hi and welcome...my husband and I both play and we love it! The colors are hard to tell I guess...my husband always says that the purple is blue and I have to correct him...lol...other than that the orange looks kinda brown...but I guess the main colors to look for as far as good weapons,ect are the pink and then the purple ones:) please feel free to add us to your friend list Eldallan...I usually play after work around 9 or so...my main is Ravenraine-fire mage and my husband is Darkchylde-warrior bear!:)

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 08:51 PM
Hi and welcome...my husband and I both play and we love it! The colors are hard to tell I guess...my husband always says that the purple is blue and I have to correct him...lol...other than that the orange looks kinda brown...but I guess the main colors to look for as far as good weapons,ect are the pink and then the purple ones:) please feel free to add us to your friend list Eldallan...I usually play after work around 9 or so...my main is Ravenraine-fire mage and my husband is Darkchylde-warrior bear!:)

That is soo neat that two of you play together. If only I could convince the girlfriend to play -_- lol.
I will certainly add the both of you, thanks. :)

Darkchylde
05-20-2010, 08:53 PM
lol...thanx:) We have only been married 3 years and my husband has ALWAYS been a massive gamer...xbox,puter,ect ect, so when we got married I decided to try it and I love it. I mainly play Phantasy,Fable and a few others. He just got Red Dead Redemption and has been up every nite ALL nite playing this week...lmaooo...I have not had a chance at it yet but it has excellent graphics. I am waiting for Allen Wake to come out.

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 09:00 PM
Hahah I admire your willingness to try the games out, that is great! I'm a huge Fable fan myself, counting down the days for Fable 3 :P
Yeah Red Dead Redemption looks great and by your husbands impluse to play it ever night I suspect its very good lol.
Allen Wake? Never heard of it. I'll have to go give it a google.

PvP
05-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Yeah i'd suspect greens to be greater than oranges since i don't get nearly as many greens. The only greens that aren't trash to me are helms tho. What is there like only one purple helm in existence thus far?
I agree, it can be hard to tell the colors apart which explains all the confusion.

Yes, for some peculiar reason rare helms dont seem to be common...Not just uncommon..More like non-existant. :/

Darkchylde
05-20-2010, 09:09 PM
OMGGGG...If you like RPG's/MMO's then you MUST google Allen Wake...it has taken years to make and it is going to be a genius when it comes out!!! If you have a 360, they DID have a trailor of it up...the graphics look totally amazing and it sorta looks like it might read like a Stephen King novel of sorts...I cannot wait for it...that is what I am saving for. My husband can play all the Red Dead he wants...we have two 360's just for such occasions;)

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 09:10 PM
Yes, for some peculiar reason rare helms dont seem to be common...Not just uncommon..More like non-existant. :/

Yeah I find it pretty odd but I'm sure that'll change down the road.

Eldallan
05-20-2010, 09:14 PM
OMGGGG...If you like RPG's/MMO's then you MUST google Allen Wake...it has taken years to make and it is going to be a genius when it comes out!!! If you have a 360, they DID have a trailor of it up...the graphics look totally amazing and it sorta looks like it might read like a Stephen King novel of sorts...I cannot wait for it...that is what I am saving for. My husband can play all the Red Dead he wants...we have two 360's just for such occasions;)

Haha very cool! And very smart to have two 360s for those predicaments. Wow, I checked out the game. It does look amazing and the story is going to be amazing for sure. I guess they released it in the UK already and its the best-selling video game right now. :)

Evante
05-20-2010, 10:48 PM
welcome~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~