PDA

View Full Version : Crit or dmg?

Cowy
02-16-2015, 02:02 PM
Sorry if I'm asking many questions about pvp but i wanna make sure ik everything before i start to pvp :p
I was wondering, what's more important for a endgame rogue, dmg or crit? And which is best, para or eye? If para is better, should I have a para gem on all my items? Thanks :P

Twix
02-16-2015, 02:29 PM
Damage and crit are both necessary, as well as armor and hp, and mana also. 2) depends on your budget, normally people go for a combination of para/eye

Kriticality
02-16-2015, 02:40 PM
I have 6 grand dex, 5 eyes, 2 para. I use imbued will set so the paras made a big difference. Still not super high on damage but high enough to kill most things. Until I can get an arcane ring, I think this is optimal setup for me. Highish damage, high armor, highish health, super mana. It's a good balance and i'm very happy with it.

Kriticality
02-16-2015, 02:45 PM
I'm also toying with replacing 3 grand dex on 41 item with 3 reinforced fire gems. So I'd lose 3 dex and gain 75 armor to put me over 1800. I'm just not sure I'd notice much more survivability than I already have.

siddhant
02-16-2015, 03:55 PM
crit and dmg both are usually important and mostly they go hand in hand and a right set of combination would be to have 4paras and then just 8-9eyes and the right skills and timing will play an important role in pvp as well gl