PDA

View Full Version : Quickest way to level up

SillyJuan
02-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Where can I level up to the max cap te quickest? Also which skills are good for a 26 warrior. Haven't played this gamea in a while. I wanna give it another try. Plat is no problem

Ravager
02-16-2015, 04:43 PM
Well right now it's 2x xp. So the sooner you get out and start leveling, the less painful it will be.

I am probably one of the few people who does this, but I like to level toons and run the quests for fun. So, I enjoy playing all of the maps from the beginning and leveling up running the normal maps with new players. For leveling purposes, play on the hardest map that you are able to play on without getting killed too much.

If you're looking to grind your toon to 41, then get a group of players and run Kraag Tombs 4 or Watchers Tomb 4. The problem with those tombs is finding a random party that will stick for more than 30 minutes. Then you'll be back to 30 minutes of shouting "pt level 26"

I'm no expert on warrior or anything but on my warrior toons I like skyward smash, windmill, chest splitter and heal for basic PVE build.

That's a good build to quickly level up for PVE. If you're cheap, you can swap in VB instead of one of the attacks.

With 2xp, abaddon, adventurer's kit 15% perm xp, 7 day xp elixir & 50% xp / combo elixir you should level very fast.