View Full Version : Pocket Legends 3v3 CTF Tournament

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 03:21 PM
Pocket Legends 3v3 CTF Tournament

No of Players: 8
Type: Single Elimination
Level Requirement: 75-77

Description:
Hey Community - I decided to host a 3v3 CTF Tournament for the fun of it. I honestly don't know if this will get as much attention as I hope to, but I'm determined to have a completely filled up tournament.

Type: 3v3 CTF
Map: Rockwall Forts
Current Amount of Teams (may change): 8

Requirements to Join:
1) Each team must consist of one Bear, one Mage, and one Bird (no foxes or rhinos)
2) Classes must use class-specific gear (Bear = Str; Mage = Int; Bird = Dex)
3) There will be one designated 'captain' per team. The captain is responsible for scheduling times and communication.

How to Join:
1) After finding your team of 3, the designated captain should click the following link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=65
2) Scroll down to the bottom of bracket and select "Join Tournament"
3) In this thread, type out your team and designated captain. If you want a team name, then go nuts.

Rules:
1) When the tournament starts, one team member will create a locked game on the map "Rockwall Forts" (I'm sure you're all very familiar with)
2) ALL team members before the match must say 'go' while remaining in their base. Any violation of this will result in a disqualification (screenshot needed for proof).
3) All matches will play one game - a total of 5 flag captures per game.
4) If a team member leaves the game due to lag, disconnecting, or for whatever reason, the game may continue regardless of how many people are there (but I always say, a little sportsmanship goes a long way).
5) The winning team must post a screenshot to this thread if they are to advance. The captain of the losing team may also state if they have lost.
6) All gear is permitted: that includes rings, founders, vanities, etc.
7) Players must use their same character throughout the entire tournament. If anyone switches characters during a match or for a new match, it will result in a disqualification.
8) Be respectful and have fun!
9) Any violation of rules, as well as cheating, unfair play, disrespectful manners, etc. may result in a disqualification to my discretion.

Scheduling:

I want to emphasize that the PL community is not as active as it used to be. As a result, I will not put scheduling requirements for each game. It is your responsbility to get the matches in (and hopefully in a timely matter). I will be faciliating and checking in with teams. If midway through the tournament a team does not get a match in for a long time (to my discretion), then they will be disqualified. A team that does not get their match in for the FIRST round in a timely manner, then a new team may enter and take their place.

Prizes:
Current Gold Pot: 5.3 mill
Sentinel Shotty Set
3 Fbows

Special thanks to Huskybird for the 5mill donation!
Thank you, Sneakyspells, for donating the Shotty set!
Thank you Cchargyy for the 300k!
Thank you Ice for the 3 Fbows!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me, leave a comment, or find me in game. IGN: Ghost

Current Teams:

1) Dolloway (archer), Sweet (mage), Lonelytank (bear) -- Captain = Dolloway (forum name: Dolloway)
2) Ghost (mage), Cloak (bear), Ice (bird) -- Captain = Ghost (forum name: Xghostzx)
3) Thebesarcher (captain, bird) Sharpobject (bear) Sentreb (mage) --> Forum name = Anahadaz
4) Mrbehr (mage), ohwhyhello (bird), argentumstorm (bear) -- Captain = MrBehr (forum name: Nuking || other forum contact name: tinkertoy)
5) Huskybird (Archer), Azefekie (Mage), Supergoku (Bear) -- Captain = Huskbird (forum name: Huskybird)
6) Calmdowncharl (bird), Oneshotfury (mage), Ayaxl (bear) -- Captain = Calmdowncharl (forum name: Bullllzzeye sexy[/URL])
7) Shilooo (bird), Angeldawn (mage), Crash (bear) -- Captain = Shiloo (forum name: Shilooo)
8) Bilingual (bird), Supreme (mage), Slashism (bear) -- Captain = Bilingual (forum name: Harrybear) --> Not officially registered

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

iamtony
02-16-2015, 03:28 PM
What level is this for?

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Also, it would help a ton if some of you guys could spread the word. I'll be doing the same, as I know there are a handful of different players who play at different times and would love to be a part of the tournament. There are many players, however, who aren't familiar with the forums. It would be a tremendous amount of help if you could assist them to the forums. Thank you.

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 03:31 PM
What level is this for?

75-77

iamtony
02-16-2015, 03:32 PM
Also, it would help a ton if some of you guys could spread the word. I'll be doing the same, as I know there are a handful of different players who play at different times and would love to be a part of the tournament. There are many players, however, who aren't familiar with the forums. It would be a tremendous amount of help if you could assist them to the forums. Thank you.

I have like 100 pocket legends player's kik's i'll be sure to spread it a lot.

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 03:32 PM
I have like 100 pocket legends player's kik's i'll be sure to spread it a lot.

That would be awesome, thank you kind sir.

Dolloway
02-16-2015, 04:32 PM
Team Restoration:
Dolloway (Archer - capt.)
Sweet (Mage)
Iblackhole (Bear)

Sheugokin
02-16-2015, 04:35 PM
Team Restoration:
Sweet (Mage)
Iblackhole (Bear)

I quit.

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 05:14 PM
Team Restoration:
Sweet (Mage)
Iblackhole (Bear)

It's never a tourney w/o restor

deviousdemon
02-16-2015, 05:21 PM
yo will, as i already told ya in game: call me in... probably on bear

your team ofc lel

Sheugokin
02-16-2015, 05:55 PM

your team ofc lel

Wow, that's u? I didn't know dat. Sorry for derail, back on topic.

I would like to join, but I suck. #getreckt.

anahadaz
02-16-2015, 05:59 PM
77 bird, looking for a team

Ssneakykills
02-16-2015, 06:01 PM
Should ask devs/mods if they can do a platinum prize or something for the tourney maybe

^^ if not I'm sure I can donate something

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 06:09 PM

your team ofc lel

Bro, check my pm...

XghostzX
02-16-2015, 06:52 PM
Team:
Ghost (Mage... Captain)
Cloakker (Bear)
Ice (bird)

iamtony
02-16-2015, 07:15 PM
Team:
Lodamucho (bear, captain)
Isexy (mage)
Reckify (bird)

Iilhopeliliil
02-17-2015, 03:20 AM
I'll donate 20k

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 09:18 AM
@Ihope - That's really nice of you, but I don't know if I can honestly do much with 20k :D

tinkertoy
02-17-2015, 10:18 AM
Team:

Mrbehr (Mage,captain)

Ohwhyhello (bird)

Argentumstorm (bear)

:name:
Tiny terrors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 12:33 PM
@Tinkertoy - make sure you officially register in using the link I provided. Make sure you are on mobile.

It also appears that the Huskybird will have to a team to enter. I'll make sure everyone officially enters, but in the meantime it looks like we currently have 5 teams.

tinkertoy
02-17-2015, 12:34 PM
It's not mebehr it's Mrbehr

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 12:38 PM
It's not mebehr it's Mrbehr

Mrbehr, I PMed you - but I need you to officially enter the tournament by clicking on the link that i provided on the first post of this thread. Scroll down to the bottom and select "Join Tournament"

johnny6880
02-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Oooo

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 12:44 PM
Huskbird has officially donated 5mill to the pot - thank you so much sir!

Sneakykills has offered to donate a Shotty set IF the devs do not provide plat prizes (which I will work on once the slots fill up).

IiRose
02-17-2015, 01:42 PM
Thanks ghost for organizing such a great tournament :)
-Sweet

Ithankyou
02-17-2015, 01:44 PM
77 bird, looking for a team
75 Bear, looking for a team. :eagerness:

If we don't have a team and enter with just one of our characters, will you randomly create a team for us?

IiRose
02-17-2015, 01:47 PM

If we don't have a team and enter with just one of our characters, will you randomly create a team for us?
You guys should list your names
-Sweet

IiRose
02-17-2015, 01:51 PM
@Tinkertoy - make sure you officially register in using the link I provided. Make sure you are on mobile.

It also appears that the Huskybird will have to a team to enter. I'll make sure everyone officially enters, but in the meantime it looks like we currently have 5 teams.

You should team up husky,anahadaz ,and the 75 bear if it's okay with them

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 03:17 PM

No, but what i can do is put a designated list of individuals looking for a team. The only reason I do not want to generate a random team is because I want to make sure that you guys actually communicate with one another.

@Sweet - Thank you!

Sheugokin
02-17-2015, 03:21 PM
Team:
Ghost (Mage... Captain)
Cloakker (Bear)
Ice (bird)

I thought I was gonna join, but then again, I quit AGAIN.

Bullllzzeye sexy
02-17-2015, 03:39 PM
Team Fight Club:
Calmdowncharl (Archer- Captain)
Oneshotfury (Mage)
Ayaxl (Bear)

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 03:55 PM
Team Fight Club:
Oneshotfury (Mage)
Ayaxl (Bear)

Bullzeye, make sure you officially enter the bracket by clicking the link I provided on the original post. Scroll down and click "Join Tournament."

And a special thanks to Sneakyspells for donating a Sentinel Shotty Set! Thank you sir for the kind donation. All donations will go to the winning team and will be divided amongst the members.

Huskybird
02-17-2015, 04:22 PM
Team:
Huskybird (Archer- Captain)
Azefekie (Mage)
Ssupergoku (Bear)

Eythos
02-17-2015, 05:00 PM
Ghost I can donate about 250k if that's good pm me Ign cchargyy or one of the toons below

Petrichor
02-17-2015, 05:11 PM
Team:
Ghost (Mage... Captain)
Cloakker (Bear)
Ice (bird)

You're stealing my Cloak away from me!? :grumpy:

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Ghost I can donate about 250k if that's good pm me Ign cchargyy or one of the toons below

Of course! That would be gladly accepted, thank you so much for the donation. Current pot is now 5.25mill and a Shotty set.

@Husky - Thank you sir

@Chloe - He took me out to dinner, give up it already :suspicion:

Anisaabecad
02-17-2015, 07:46 PM
Good work bro can't wait I wanna donate for the fun of it

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 08:33 PM
I received two more generous donations today! Thank you Cchargyy for the 300k. It's much appreciated!

Also, thank you Ice (Anisaabecad) for the 3 Fbows! Really kind of you guys.

Shilooo
02-17-2015, 10:11 PM
Team Prevail

Shilooo/bird captain
Angeldawn/Mage
Crash/allstarbear

XghostzX
02-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Team Prevail

Shilooo/bird captain
Angeldawn/Mage
Crash/allstarbear

One spot left! This is going to be a solid tournament... lot of good teams...

HarryBear
02-18-2015, 12:18 AM
Won't let me register, but here's the team.

Bilingual/Bird
Supreme/Mage
Slashism/Bear

yousocrazy
02-18-2015, 12:54 AM
Someone pls find a way to record some of these games for science

Petrichor
02-18-2015, 01:30 AM
Someone pls find a way to record some of these games for science

Are we going to apply our knowledge of physics to find the change in momentum resulting from the collision between two players during a match?

bglir
02-18-2015, 01:53 AM
Team Fight Club:
Oneshotfury (Mage)
Ayaxl (Bear)

i really do missed the old Fight Club

bglir
02-18-2015, 02:12 AM
Pocket Legends 3v3 CTF Tournament

No of Players: 8
Type: Single Elimination

Description:
Hey Community - I decided to host a 3v3 CTF Tournament for the fun of it. I honestly don't know if this will get as much attention as I hope to, but I'm determined to have a completely filled up tournament.

Type: 3v3 CTF
Map: Rockwall Forts
Current Amount of Teams (may change): 8

Requirements to Join:
1) Each team must consist of one Bear, one Mage, and one Bird (no foxes or rhinos)
2) Classes must use class-specific gear (Bear = Str; Mage = Int; Bird = Dex)
3) There will be one designated 'captain' per team. The captain is responsible for scheduling times and communication.

How to Join:
1) After finding your team of 3, the designated captain should click the following link: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php?do=view&id=65
2) Scroll down to the bottom of bracket and select "Join Tournament"
3) In this thread, type out your team and designated captain. If you want a team name, then go nuts.

Rules:
1) When the tournament starts, one team member will create a locked game on the map "Rockwall Forts" (I'm sure you're all very familiar with)
2) ALL team members before the match must say 'go' while remaining in their base. Any violation of this will result in a disqualification (screenshot needed for proof).
3) All matches will play one game - a total of 5 flag captures per game.
4) If a team member leaves the game due to lag, disconnecting, or for whatever reason, the game may continue regardless of how many people are there (but I always say, a little sportsmanship goes a long way).
5) The winning team must post a screenshot to this thread if they are to advance. The captain of the losing team may also state if they have lost.
6) All gear is permitted: that includes rings, founders, vanities, etc.
7) Players must use their same character throughout the entire tournament. If anyone switches characters during a match or for a new match, it will result in a disqualification.
8) Be respectful and have fun!
9) Any violation of rules, as well as cheating, unfair play, disrespectful manners, etc. may result in a disqualification to my discretion.

Scheduling:

I want to emphasize that the PL community is not as active as it used to be. As a result, I will not put scheduling requirements for each game. It is your responsbility to get the matches in (and hopefully in a timely matter). I will be faciliating and checking in with teams. If midway through the tournament a team does not get a match in for a long time (to my discretion), then they will be disqualified. A team that does not get their match in for the FIRST round in a timely manner, then a new team may enter and take their place.

Prizes:
Current Gold Pot: 5.3 mill
Sentinel Shotty Set
3 Fbows

Special thanks to Huskybird for the 5mill donation!
Thank you, Sneakyspells, for donating the Shotty set!
Thank you Cchargyy for the 300k!
Thank you Ice for the 3 Fbows!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me, leave a comment, or find me in game. IGN: Ghost

Current Teams:

1) Dolloway (archer), Sweet (mage), Iblackhole (bear) -- Captain = Dolloway (forum name: Dolloway)
2) Ghost (mage), Cloak (bear), Ice (bird) -- Captain = Ghost (forum name: Xghostzx)
3) Lodamucho (bear), Isexy (mage), Reckify (bird) -- Captain = Lodamucho (forum name: Itamtony)
4) Mrbehr (mage), ohwhyhello (bird), argentumstorm (bear) -- Captain = MrBehr (forum name: Nuking || other forum contact name: tinkertoy)
5) Huskybird (Archer), Azefekie (Mage), Supergoku (Bear) -- Captain = Huskbird (forum name: Huskybird)
6) Calmdowncharl (bird), Oneshotfury (mage), Ayaxl (bear) -- Captain = Calmdowncharl (forum name: Bullllzzeye sexy[/URL])
7) Shilooo (bird), Angeldawn (mage), Crash (bear) -- Captain = Shiloo (forum name: Shilooo)
8)

View all Tournaments (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/tournaments.php)

Ouchhhhhhhhh hahaha, ohhhh well back to the toilet cleaning job again for me.

HarryBear
02-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Are we going to apply our knowledge of physics to find the change in momentum resulting from the collision between two players during a match?
Then after that, find the amount of force between the 2 players by using the derivative of momentum with time?

anahadaz
02-18-2015, 07:19 AM
That's disappointing, was hoping to take part. If any team loses their bird for any reason, let me know. Even if a team advances to the next round and needs a new bird for whatever reason, I will gladly fill in without taking from the pot if the team wins, just want to take part if possible.

XghostzX
02-18-2015, 07:22 AM
Won't let me register, but here's the team.

Bilingual/Bird
Supreme/Mage
Slashism/Bear

Bilingual, are you on PC/Mac or mobile? You need to access the link from a computer to join the tournament. We have all 8 teams, but the bracket will not officially start until you click that 'Join Tournament' button.

If you want me to put you in from my computer, I would need your email/pass for the forums.

Evilfarmer
02-18-2015, 07:34 AM
The team :
- mage is Jotkt
- bear is Oinox
- bird is Pie
The “chief“ will be Jotkt

Ssneakykills
02-18-2015, 09:08 AM
That's disappointing, was hoping to take part. If any team loses their bird for any reason, let me know. Even if a team advances to the next round and needs a new bird for whatever reason, I will gladly fill in without taking from the pot if the team wins, just want to take part if possible.

Why can't you take part? Ghost can simply extend the amount of teams if you can get one together

anahadaz
02-18-2015, 09:11 AM
Why can't you take part? Ghost can simply extend the amount of teams if you can get one together

I'm assuming he is keeping it at 8.

quantionus
02-18-2015, 09:13 AM
Bilingual, are you on PC/Mac or mobile? You need to access the link from a computer to join the tournament. We have all 8 teams, but the bracket will not officially start until you click that 'Join Tournament' button.

If you want me to put you in from my computer, I would need your email/pass for the forums.

scam , dont trust.

IiRose
02-18-2015, 11:42 AM
scam , dont trust.

Lol hes trust worthy

iamtony
02-18-2015, 12:28 PM
Then after that, find the amount of force between the 2 players by using the derivative of momentum with time?

english pls

Petrichor
02-18-2015, 12:58 PM

Yes, then we can use the force to find the actual mass of a bear and we can finally come to the conclusion if a bear is fat or if it is just fur.

Lol hes trust worthy
Don't trust any guy that takes your boyfriend out for a candlelit dinner on Valentine's day complete with a shared chocolate dessert

Crashy
02-18-2015, 01:30 PM
Don't trust any guy that takes your boyfriend out for a candlelit dinner on Valentine's day complete with a shared chocolate dessert[/QUOTE]

Oh, thanks for taking me out cloak!

Petrichor
02-18-2015, 01:35 PM
Oh, thanks for taking me out cloak!

I will raid and destroy your village Andrew. Don't cross me! :D

anahadaz
02-18-2015, 02:09 PM

your team ofc lel

Hitmanmage has agreed to be the mage if you take my offer earlier (remember thebesarcher?) Is it ok if I put you as our bear, hitmanmage as mage and myself as bird forward?

HarryBear
02-18-2015, 03:45 PM
Yes, then we can use the force to find the actual mass of a bear and we can finally come to the conclusion if a bear is fat or if it is just fur

Should we assume that Alterra is somewhere on Earth? Or would we need to ask the developers what the acceleration due to gravity is?

HarryBear
02-18-2015, 03:59 PM
I think im registered correctly now, Ghost. *insert party emote here*

XghostzX
02-18-2015, 04:46 PM
Awesome - Brackets are out!

Get those matches in!

IiRose
02-18-2015, 04:53 PM
Good luck to everyone :)

-Sweet

Petrichor
02-18-2015, 05:03 PM

Get those matches in!
GOOD LUCK TO WILL'S TEAM! Full support for you guys. I'll let David out of his cage :D

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-18126-Leonidas-needs-wife-approval-g-R1ZS.gif

Should we assume that Alterra is somewhere on Earth? Or would we need to ask the developers what the acceleration due to gravity is?

I think we will need the developers assistance for this situation. My bets are that it is an earth-like planet in another galaxy.

anahadaz
02-18-2015, 06:22 PM
So you are accepting no more entries?

Crashy
02-18-2015, 06:50 PM
I will raid and destroy your village Andrew. Don't cross me! :D

Good luck finding me. And if you do raid me, prepare for revenge. My barbarians and wizards are preparing for war.
I will annihilate your village.

bglir
02-18-2015, 11:34 PM

Get those matches in!

Good Luck Everyone and have fun!!!!!

iamtony
02-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Nevermind! we found a new bird!

Team:
Lodamucho (bear, captain)
Isexy (mage)
Uniquebird (bird) - new person.

anahadaz
02-19-2015, 01:26 PM
In that case:

Thebesarcher (bird, captain)
Sharpobject (bear)
Endysaurus (mage)

iamtony
02-19-2015, 03:30 PM
In that case:

Thebesarcher (bird, captain)
Sharpobject (bear)
Endysaurus (mage)

my bad we found a new bird

anahadaz
02-19-2015, 03:43 PM
You can't be serious ^

iamtony
02-19-2015, 03:48 PM
You can't be serious ^

Yeah sorry lol, i kinda feel like a db now..

Irishcow
02-19-2015, 04:14 PM
Good Match to everyone! Have fun! Play as one( great team chemistry) and I guarantee you will win! HAVE FUN ALL!:tranquillity:

HarryBear
02-19-2015, 06:44 PM
Captain of the team my team is facing please Pm me. Let's try to get our match scheduled

XghostzX
02-20-2015, 04:55 PM
I'll be going around making sure everyone is on top of their scheduling

iamtony
02-20-2015, 06:55 PM

Ok this time i'm for real, my team will be forfeiting in the tourney as both of my teammates gave up on me, so rian's team can take our spot. GL to everyone in the toruney!

anahadaz
02-20-2015, 06:58 PM
I swear..

anahadaz
02-20-2015, 07:02 PM
I don't think my original team is interested anymore, if you can find us a mage I'll gladly team up with you.

iamtony
02-20-2015, 07:05 PM
I can't help that my team is full of idiots sorry i should've chose people who were gonna stick with me, also if you need a mage player i'd be glad to be the mage for your team. Ign: sentreb L75 mage. Just an fyi i'm not much of an endgame mage player but i still know how to support and i know my ranges very well. Pm me on forums if you want to accept me.

Shilooo
02-20-2015, 07:06 PM
I don't think my original team is interested anymore, if you can find us a mage I'll gladly team up with you.

If you get a team together let me know. I think we can play tomorrow.

XghostzX
02-20-2015, 07:14 PM

Ana, if you can get a team you're more than welcome to play. I know Irishcow (bear) was looking for a team. I'm not really sure about others - but if you find a team you can enter.

Ssneakykills
02-20-2015, 07:56 PM

Yeah you and Irish would make a lovely team ;););););););););););):):):):)):):):):););)

anahadaz
02-20-2015, 08:00 PM
lmao

HarryBear
02-20-2015, 10:53 PM

Do you know who the captain of the team I'm against is? I can't schedule without knowing.

Petrichor
02-20-2015, 11:00 PM
Do you know who the captain of the team I'm against is? I can't schedule without knowing.

Here you go!

HarryBear
02-20-2015, 11:10 PM
You da best. Thanks! Lol

KingFu
02-21-2015, 12:41 AM
You da best. Thanks! Lol

Can I be second best?

:]

HarryBear
02-21-2015, 02:29 AM
Can I be second best?

:]
You can be tied for first of course

KingFu
02-21-2015, 12:43 PM
You can be tied for first of course

\o/

Sheugokin
02-21-2015, 03:15 PM

Momentum does not change if the collision has perfect elasticity. Therefore, one can use the conservation of kinetic energy to solve for the missing parts. However, if the collision is not at perfect elasticity, then one would have to use the law of conservation of momentum.

yousocrazy
02-21-2015, 11:51 PM
Momentum does not change if the collision has perfect elasticity. Therefore, one can use the conservation of kinetic energy to solve for the missing parts. However, if the collision is not at perfect elasticity, then one would have to use the law of conservation of momentum.

#tryhard

Sheugokin
02-22-2015, 12:06 AM
#tryhard

#Nerdprobs

XghostzX
02-22-2015, 02:46 AM
Dollo, I contacted you for scheduling times. Get back to me as soon as you can

anahadaz
02-22-2015, 01:28 PM
Alright we have a team:

Thebesarcher (captain, bird)
Sharpobject (bear)
Sentreb (mage)

iamtony
02-22-2015, 01:42 PM
Alright we have a team:

Sharpobject (bear)
Sentreb (mage)

yey

XghostzX
02-22-2015, 02:29 PM
Alright we have a team:

Sharpobject (bear)
Sentreb (mage)

I placed you into the bracket for tony

End
02-22-2015, 03:46 PM
Alright we have a team:

Sharpobject (bear)
Sentreb (mage)

That hurt my feelings ;((

Sheugokin
02-22-2015, 05:27 PM

Endy was gonna try out my build :)

Right??? Lol I JK.

anahadaz
02-22-2015, 07:50 PM

You told me you didn't want to play anymore

XghostzX
02-23-2015, 04:44 PM
To my team and Dollo's - we are aiming for our match this weekend (Saturday or Sunday, still undecided with a specific time)

Irishcow
02-23-2015, 05:02 PM
Ana, if you can get a team you're more than welcome to play. I know Irishcow (bear) was looking for a team. I'm not really sure about others - but if you find a team you can enter.

I can't enter I'm dex bear but I can enter my mage.

anahadaz
02-23-2015, 05:07 PM
I can't enter I'm dex bear but I can enter my mage.

Bit late bud, lol

Zeus
02-23-2015, 09:08 PM
Wow, looking at all the names! There's a bunch of veterans who still play - I'm shocked! Dolloway, Cloak, and Will are and will always be beasts. Let us not forget about Ice!

GL, I'll be watching this tournament from the sidelines unless somebody requests me on a team (although I'm extremely rusty).

XghostzX
02-23-2015, 11:27 PM
Wow, looking at all the names! There's a bunch of veterans who still play - I'm shocked! Dolloway, Cloak, and Will are and will always be beasts. Let us not forget about Ice!

GL, I'll be watching this tournament from the sidelines unless somebody requests me on a team (although I'm extremely rusty).

Nice to hear from you, man! I see you are running those little AL tournaments - hope those are fun (but you know only the big boys and girls play PL).

Hope to catch up soon.

Zeus
02-23-2015, 11:28 PM
Nice to hear from you, man! I see you are running those little AL tournaments - hope those are fun (but you know only the big boys and girls play PL).

Hope to catch up soon.

Psh, they're not little! It's actually tougher than PL PvP and not as luck based as they've stopped dodge from functioning as well as hit debuffs. :O

Coming from someone who's won both, you should try it some time! It's actually quite fun! Developers have twitch.tv live streams for some of them and special banner rewards. Quite cool stuff!

That being said, PL is still my all time favorite from STG, I just wish they didn't abandon it. I think if they implemented some of PL's PvP system and some of AL's PvP system, they would finally have some truly balanced PvP!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

XghostzX
02-24-2015, 12:22 AM
Psh, they're not little! It's actually tougher than PL PvP and not as luck based as they've stopped dodge from functioning as well as hit debuffs. :O

Coming from someone who's won both, you should try it some time! It's actually quite fun! Developers have twitch.tv live streams for some of them and special banner rewards. Quite cool stuff!

That being said, PL is still my all time favorite from STG, I just wish they didn't abandon it. I think if they implemented some of PL's PvP system and some of AL's PvP system, they would finally have some truly balanced PvP!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Well, I don't see myself devoting hours on end to accumulate a ridiculous amount of gold needed for the items. You know me, Parth. Got to compete with those pros :P But I'm glad the PvP there is doing well!

iamtony
02-24-2015, 04:58 PM

Wao not me? Been here since april 8th 2010 :(

Irishcow
02-24-2015, 06:29 PM
Can you give video guide how to lvl up fast in AL zeus? Thanks! 25+

Rninjas
02-24-2015, 07:13 PM
when is this tourney?

Irishcow
02-24-2015, 08:08 PM
when is this tourney?

It already started:rugby:

Ubernewber
02-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Wao not me? Been here since april 8th 2010 :(

People only care about the endgame veterans ;)

Booked
02-25-2015, 10:50 AM
Will, there is no wuv? </3 :( why didn't do tourney when i was playing?

iamtony
02-25-2015, 12:15 PM
People only care about the endgame veterans ;)

Shaddup uber lol. I've been playing endgame since 56 cap but wasn't known up there because I barely played on it. If I wasn't lazy id have all the cap stuff but I never thought I'd really care about capping until now I regret I didnt cap when I had the chance :/.

IiRose
02-25-2015, 01:46 PM
Lel

iamtony
02-25-2015, 01:52 PM
Lel

Newb rose

anahadaz
02-25-2015, 02:09 PM
Shaddup uber lol. I've been playing endgame since 56 cap but wasn't known up there because I barely played on it. If I wasn't lazy id have all the cap stuff but I never thought I'd really care about capping until now I regret I didnt cap when I had the chance :/.

= my pl life

iamtony
02-25-2015, 02:37 PM
= my pl life

ikr

XghostzX
02-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Will, there is no wuv? </3 :( why didn't do tourney when i was playing?

Sorry bud we wuv you

Shilooo
02-26-2015, 03:38 PM
Anahadaz- I sent you a friend request in game. We are hoping to play our match Friday or Saturday night.

anahadaz
02-26-2015, 04:18 PM
Accepted it. I am aware that I am one of the only people participating who is in the Irish/Uk timezone, so I am willing to stay up quite late to take part. We will sort out time difference hopefully.

Crashy
02-26-2015, 06:57 PM
Accepted it. I am aware that I am one of the only people participating who is in the Irish/Uk timezone, so I am willing to stay up quite late to take part. We will sort out time difference hopefully.

How does 10:00-12:00 PST sound? (this is just an approximate time I'll probably have the time to play on Fri/Sat night)

Zeus
02-26-2015, 07:14 PM
Can you give video guide how to lvl up fast in AL zeus? Thanks! 25+

It's really just running Watcher Tombs IV. You can PM me your class & I'll give all the info I know that you may need. If it's rogue, I'll tell you an appropriate build.

Just don't want to derail this thread - sorry!

largecommand
02-26-2015, 10:57 PM
Please keep all discussion Pocket Legend related. Do not make me get a dev in here!

GotenXson
02-27-2015, 09:37 AM
wow

GotenXson
02-27-2015, 09:46 AM
I will donate 200k more! If is not too late

XghostzX
02-27-2015, 04:48 PM
I will donate 200k more! If is not too late

Of course! Your donation would gladly be accepted.

There will be a handful of matches underway this weekend.

Groaning
02-27-2015, 06:41 PM
Please keep all discussion Pocket Legend related. Do not make me get a dev in here!

its about al so the devs would care less

HarryBear
02-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Mr. Behr still hasn't responded to me on forums or in-game..

XghostzX
02-28-2015, 02:52 PM
Mr. Behr still hasn't responded to me on forums or in-game..

I'll try to contact him.

Me and Dollo's team playing in the next two hours. Should be a fun and long match!

anahadaz
02-28-2015, 04:24 PM
I'll try to contact him.

Me and Dollo's team playing in the next two hours. Should be a fun and long match!

Good luck to all!

Should be playing shilooo in a few hours.

XghostzX
02-28-2015, 06:30 PM
Both teams experienced lag/disconnections. We paused the match at a score of 2-2 and decided to move reschedule the game for tomorrow morning.

Rninjas
03-01-2015, 05:08 PM
is thsi tourney over already?

dudetus
03-01-2015, 06:23 PM
Team Ghost and team Dolloway match already decides the winner :)

Irishcow
03-05-2015, 06:08 PM
Team Ghost and team Dolloway match already decides the winner :)

Yup lol. Should've saved the best fight for last.:playful:

Irishcow
03-06-2015, 11:31 AM
Wait, nvm. There is still husky's team. :excitement:

johnny6880
03-06-2015, 02:05 PM
Can I get in ? Ign : Godsflame I've gotten allt better ;)

Sheugokin
03-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Can I get in ? Ign : Godsflame I've gotten allt better ;)

The tourney already started sorry :(

johnny6880
03-06-2015, 04:42 PM
Dang

Shilooo
03-07-2015, 11:12 AM
Good luck to all!

Should be playing shilooo in a few hours.

Let's try this again. Have a day or time in mind?

XghostzX
03-08-2015, 12:18 PM
I'm going to talk to the other teams when I get a chance

anahadaz
03-08-2015, 03:46 PM
Let's try this again. Have a day or time in mind?

Have a slight problem right now, my iPad is getting fixed and my only other available device is my 3.5 inch galaxy fame which lags and causes the screen to split. I will play on it if I have to but..

Dolloway
03-08-2015, 04:21 PM
One of our teammates won't be able to play, so we can't continue on.

Good luck to the remaining teams and their matches, if they ever get played ;)

IiRose
03-08-2015, 09:11 PM

We aren't sure yet we need to talk to you

XghostzX
03-09-2015, 06:49 AM

Trust me, I'll make sure they get played.

Anyways, let me know what you guys are doing. I have a couple of your other Restor members who asked for the spot.

IiRose
03-12-2015, 09:31 AM
Besmage will be taking my spot if the tournament ever gets finished :tongue:

omglelz
03-12-2015, 03:26 PM
omglelzzz

XghostzX
03-13-2015, 06:59 AM
Besmage will be taking my spot if the tournament ever gets finished :tongue:

Well nobody has responded to me yet. Are you guys banned?

omglelz
03-13-2015, 08:09 AM
Well nobody has responded to me yet. Are you guys banned?

Excuse me William sir, bans are not allowed to be discussed on forums ;).

XghostzX
03-16-2015, 04:19 PM
Excuse me William sir, bans are not allowed to be discussed on forums ;).

soz!

dudetus
03-16-2015, 06:39 PM
soz!

Gz 6k posts u sad nerd :)!

Ssneakykills
03-17-2015, 10:11 AM
Have any teams played each other yet? Lol

Irishcow
03-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Why is no one sending screenshot on who won. :disillusionment: Did they forget or..? WOt

anahadaz
03-20-2015, 03:17 AM
Me and cloak are trying to figure out times, and I haven't found sheu yet lol

dudetus
03-20-2015, 11:26 AM
Gogo active pvp community!

Sheugokin
03-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Me and cloak are trying to figure out times, and I haven't found sheu yet lol

Wrong thread rian. And just an FYI, I'm not on a lot, but when you want me I'll try to be there :)

I have been playing a lot of LoL lol. I could not play LoL one day and start playing PL :)

Ubernewber
03-20-2015, 01:11 PM
Wrong thread rian. And just an FYI, I'm not on a lot, but when you want me I'll try to be there :)

I have been playing a lot of LoL lol. I could not play LoL one day and start playing PL :)

"Im not on a lot" only between 9-11 pm est right? :p

Sheugokin
03-20-2015, 01:52 PM
"Im not on a lot" only between 9-11 pm est right? :p

Yup.

anahadaz
03-20-2015, 02:13 PM

Crap lol

omglelz
03-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Crap lol

swagswagswagswag

Irishcow
03-25-2015, 07:07 PM
Ghost try to put time to send ss before you pick random team to move forward cause this is not going anywhere.

anahadaz
03-28-2015, 08:26 AM
Sharpobject has pulled out due to the slow progression and organisation. Good luck shiloo and Co.

Irishcow
04-20-2015, 08:14 PM
SO....... who advances next round? :hopelessness:

Everyone'sFavMage
04-21-2015, 05:21 PM
Lol what............. (I guess we have to have 11 characters now. >_>

fblow
05-01-2015, 10:22 AM
Anyone wanna team up with me? no? ok