PDA

View Full Version : Search friendly and helpful guild

Fleabakti
02-16-2015, 04:36 PM
I know that this is the wrong place, but here read more players the thread than in the guild forum. Sry fot that.
How I said in the title i search a friendly guild,with players the respect myself and ignore errors
Because I have a bad english, but i can make myself understood

IGN: Gezeiten
I'm a warrior with bad stats because i have no mythic or arcane weapon
Equip: Mythic armor legendery items
Game time: I played since 1.3 years with breaks of 2 or 4 months, so abaout 6months daily.
And yes....this is it, i hope that someone read this.
Have a nice day

BaronB
02-16-2015, 08:39 PM
I know that this is the wrong place, but here read more players the thread than in the guild forum. Sry fot that.
How I said in the title i search a friendly guild,with players the respect myself and ignore errors
Because I have a bad english, but i can make myself understood

IGN: Gezeiten
I'm a warrior with bad stats because i have no mythic or arcane weapon
Equip: Mythic armor legendery items
Game time: I played since 1.3 years with breaks of 2 or 4 months, so abaout 6months daily.
And yes....this is it, i hope that someone read this.
Have a nice day

Best bet is just joining guilds that will take you in bud and seeing if any of them end up being your cup of tea so to speak.

Can always check some of the ones on the guild forum section to give you others perspective of different guilds but just taking a plunge and joining imo is the best way of finding out for your self :)

obee
02-16-2015, 08:45 PM
Join a farming guild like enigmatic! You can achieve your goals of getting arcane items if you put your mind to it!

Fleabakti
02-17-2015, 04:26 AM
Yeah thanks

Fleabakti
02-17-2015, 04:30 AM
yeah I think about it

Sakurahb
02-17-2015, 05:56 AM
Don't worry about the English, i started playing AL using translator all the time,after 1 year i joined Chivalrous Union( sadly the place that i loved for months is retired now) , i learned all the English necessary in game there.

What im saying is if you join a guild and is willing to learn it won't be so hard.

And about your bad stats,same thing!Enigmatic is a guild focused on PVE, if you have bad stats but is willing to learn, we will help :)

Fleabakti
02-17-2015, 01:39 PM
Don't worry about the English, i started playing AL using translator all the time,after 1 year i joined Chivalrous Union( sadly the place that i loved for months is retired now) , i learned all the English necessary in game there.

What im saying is if you join a guild and is willing to learn it won't be so hard.

And about your bad stats,same thing!Enigmatic is a guild focused on PVE, if you have bad stats but is willing to learn, we will help :)

Thanks Can i join Enigmatic ?

Ssneakykills
02-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Enigmatic is the guild ya want

Sakurahb
02-17-2015, 02:29 PM
Thanks Can i join Enigmatic ?
I will contact you in game.

Fleabakti
02-17-2015, 04:12 PM
I will contact you in game.

Ok thanks
Im online now all the time

Kingslaughter
02-17-2015, 09:52 PM
Naaah..trust me...no one wanna make party with warrior for now xcept u have imbued or max gear 41 lol.......please buff war in pve!