PDA

View Full Version : Changing email.

ColaxRic
02-17-2015, 01:02 AM
Can I change the email for my account (or facebook)?

Fyrce
02-17-2015, 02:14 AM
When you first log in, instead of play, hit STS Nexus and access your account there to change your email. I am not sure about facebook, but I would look there.

Dragoonclaws
02-17-2015, 11:02 PM
If you log in with facebook account, you can't change anything: You can't swap to email log in, you can't link it to a different facebook account. It's basically stuck with your facebook account forever.

If you log in using email, you can change email, as Fyrce said.

If you log in as a guest... good luck finding the account (hehe)

cux
02-18-2015, 01:22 AM
If you log in with facebook account, you can't change anything: You can't swap to email log in, you can't link it to a different facebook account. It's basically stuck with your facebook account forever.

If you log in using email, you can change email, as Fyrce said.

If you log in as a guest... good luck finding the account (hehe)

Lol

ColaxRic
02-26-2015, 01:37 AM
Help. I followed Fryce's instructions but could not find anything. I went into STS Nexus and to My Account but all there was my purchase history and buy platinum. I went to support and followed instructions there but it seems that the Modify account button is missing on mine. Can someone help? I can't even send an email to STS because I cannot login to my STS account for some reason.

ColaxRic
02-26-2015, 01:46 AM
Oh and also I meant changing my gmail.

Cray
02-26-2015, 02:40 AM
The modify account button is only there if you use email to log in. I don't think u can change anything if you chose Facebook, maybe through Facebook itself

ColaxRic
02-26-2015, 03:18 AM
Can I change gmail?