PDA

View Full Version : are drop rate of locked made small

Litheus
02-17-2015, 11:29 PM
did they reduce the drop rates of the locked crates?

Hellween
02-17-2015, 11:34 PM
felt the difference?

Rx8
02-17-2015, 11:58 PM
did they reduce the drop rates of the locked crates?

If youre talkin about jarl, now its a 1/ x no. Of runs depending on what elixirs and how many.

kona
02-18-2015, 12:03 AM
drop rates still same...low

Hadec
02-18-2015, 01:13 AM
i think its way too low atm,,.

Litheus
02-18-2015, 02:23 AM
If youre talkin about jarl, now its a 1/ x no. Of runs depending on what elixirs and how many.

1/x no of runs? so the more we run the drop rates get smaller n smaller?

Dragoonclaws
02-18-2015, 03:51 AM
The drop rates of locked chests are pretty low. They are easily farmed at Brackenridge by killing Jarl using leprechaun pendants. You can also buy luck elixir kits from auctions, or with platinums. This will buff your reroll rate up to 40% with the leprechaun pendant. I am a mage and it takes me about 20 seconds to run up to jarl and 1-hit him, and leave. You can run the map more then 80 times before elixir worns off. I usually loot 4 to 7 locked chests with one luck elixir kit. My maximum was 12, and minimum... was 2. The problem is actually not the drop rate. I think it's more about trying to catch up to get drop, before someone kills boss without you. Good luck farming!

.no
02-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Locked drop fine for me. Can get 2/3 in 15min

Litheus
02-18-2015, 04:32 AM
i think its problem with my rogue...with my warrior its ok but with my rogue i dont remember the last time i got a locked

Rx8
02-18-2015, 10:17 PM
1/x no of runs? so the more we run the drop rates get smaller n smaller?

I would say this is the equation for looting the pendant recipe in the arena.....luck goes down n down. xD

Also, previously u could stack luck from klass and a kit with a lepre, so u have at least 65% luck, first run u had 65% luck and no locked, then u ran again and got one cuz the luck became 65×2 and it surpassed 100% chance. Now there is no stacking also, so u only got like 15+25...so it would be 40% lock at least 3 runs u could get but there could be another behind the scene mechanical equation nerfing the drop rate. I coupd get the locks in less than 20s.

debitmandiri
02-18-2015, 10:25 PM
Nothing changed, i still get 4-12/30mnts in jarl with lepre and luck

carmine_blade
02-18-2015, 11:25 PM
Sadly, it doesn't work like that. If you have say 25% reroll, the loot will *on average* reroll 1/4 of the time whether you run ten times or a hundred times. Luck does still stack but not in the way you describe. 25% from Klaas + 15% from lep does stack, to 40% chance to reroll. But if you don't get a reroll your first run, that 40% doesn't magically double to 80% and even if you do reroll, you're not guaranteed to get a locked crate.

bedmaster
02-21-2015, 06:00 AM
My tips: use deston for speed, and lepre only more effective than lepre and luck based on my experience, and to make ur map empty only u, type /partyi (anyone who is offline) that will make ur map empty.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

siddhant
02-21-2015, 07:18 AM
The drop rates of locked chests are pretty low. They are easily farmed at Brackenridge by killing Jarl using leprechaun pendants. You can also buy luck elixir kits from auctions, or with platinums. This will buff your reroll rate up to 40% with the leprechaun pendant. I am a mage and it takes me about 20 seconds to run up to jarl and 1-hit him, and leave. You can run the map more then 80 times before elixir worns off. I usually loot 4 to 7 locked chests with one luck elixir kit. My maximum was 12, and minimum... was 2. The problem is actually not the drop rate. I think it's more about trying to catch up to get drop, before someone kills boss without you. Good luck farming!

try using /partyinvite aaa this will allow u to run the map alone

mxzgrawp
02-21-2015, 07:26 AM
15 mins mean almost 30 runs,which drops like 1/3 for me...with 40% reroll and speed elixir.I do not know about the others but I Farm once per day locks and I have a total income of 75-80k from locks if I sell them...It's all about the Timing I say,Farm every 24 hours,but no less time should pass until your next locks farming session,I discovered this After a while and I think it's the in-game drop System which allows you to do this little trick.Good luck farming :)

vawaid
02-21-2015, 01:44 PM
No, it's not. I went killing jarl and bosses in km3 for ankh, but I got many of locked crates with only using lepre.

But I feel drop rate of teeth is decreased. Or it's only my feeling.

sent by a nab using tapasucks