PDA

View Full Version : Mystery gear. Is it possible to craft more than 1 set on 1 char?

JaytB
03-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if (and how) it's possible to craft more than 1 set of mystery gear on 1 char?
I messed up building the set pieces on my different chars (guess I was playing for too long in a row), and ended up with 1 double piece and 1 set piece short as a consequence. I have no idea where to find the recipes again. I tried talking to the different npc's again, buying the codex thing (couldn't find it in the plat store) and even deleting all the recipes and crafting items from my inventory (yes, I was that desperate).

I couldn't find an answer on the forums, so forgive me if this question has already been answered.

Help on this would be greatly appreciated, because I'm really starting to doubt myself :(

Echelong
03-10-2011, 01:57 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if (and how) it's possible to craft more than 1 set of mystery gear on 1 char?
I messed up building the set pieces on my different chars (guess I was playing for too long in a row), and ended up with 1 double piece and 1 set piece short as a consequence. I have no idea where to find the recipes again. I tried talking to the different npc's again, buying the codex thing (couldn't find it in the plat store) and even deleting all the recipes and crafting items from my inventory (yes, I was that desperate).

I couldn't find an answer on the forums, so forgive me if this question has already been answered.

Help on this would be greatly appreciated, because I'm really starting to doubt myself :(

Either send the devs an e-mail or do the quest with the other character and then change the gear through the stash.

JaytB
03-10-2011, 02:09 PM
The problem is that I already did all the quests on the (3) chars I have, and it doesn't let me redo it again. I will double check again (I did it way too late yesterday evening), and follow your advice of contacting the devs if necessary.

Your help is much appreciated :)

Echelong
03-10-2011, 02:12 PM
send the devs an e-mail at support@spacetimestudios.com

Sorry man I am out of ideas.

Redbridge
03-10-2011, 03:06 PM
What sets/items did you get. I've only started half with my three alts.

If it becomes a problem, let me know which item you are after (and have surplus) and if it suits we'll just swap and i'll alter my plan to farm the one i have left... reply here or PM's if needed.

Good Luck....

BlackRyder
03-10-2011, 05:46 PM
If it becomes a problem, let me know which item you are after (and have surplus) and if it suits we'll just swap and i'll alter my plan to farm the one i have left... reply here or PM's if needed.

Isn't it non-tradable?

JaytB
03-10-2011, 06:21 PM
Isn't it non-tradable?

Yup. Only the armor is tradable at the moment.

JaytB
03-10-2011, 07:34 PM
Ok, apparently I missed the last part on my bear. Finished it, but no option to buy the recipe again. I guess that means only 1 set possible per char.
I guess I'll compile the info I gathered and contact the devs. It shouldn't be possible that a purchased recipe becomes worthless when you mess up.
Will keep you posted.