PDA

View Full Version : Sts y u diss himingleva!

Terminhater
02-18-2015, 05:33 AM
STS!

Villi and Uller have nice burial sites, but the baddest rogue on da planet is thrown in an uncovered sandy hole along some ruins! Also BloodHammer and his fishy crew violating this sacred burial ground too!

STS Y U DISS HUH! Y U DISS!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN!

I'm sorry I can't take you guys throwing such a fine heroine who risked her life and fought with Villi and Uller to save Arlor and bring peace! A WHA' DE!!!!!!!

As a sexeh rogue please, I implore you to give this wonderful heroine a decent burial site, fit for a queen.

Otherwise we rogues will only party amongst ourselves in end game and leave tanks sitting in guild halls crying....oh wait...

Anyhoo, she does deserve something better than this..........

Sky_is_epicgearz
02-18-2015, 05:48 AM
+10 :P

ClumsyCactus
02-18-2015, 06:04 AM
IMO i would rather be buried there, in the calm beach with the beautiful sunkigt shining through the palmleaves.
Being buried in an icy tomb behind a HUGE portal with alot of ice everywhere seems just... Overdone?

Terminhater
02-18-2015, 06:23 AM
IMO i would rather be buried there, in the calm beach with the beautiful sunkigt shining through the palmleaves.
Being buried in an icy tomb behind a HUGE portal with alot of ice everywhere seems just... Overdone?

I agree with the location but.....You would want her to be in a shallow open grave, with bloodhammer and his crew dancing around it, amongst the rubble ?

It's not fit for our Queen! She deserves better! Actually STS can hold a contest, design Himingleva's new burial site.

epicrrr
02-18-2015, 06:50 AM
LOL, the dead wont mind!

Appeltjes
02-18-2015, 08:19 AM
I agree with the location but.....You would want her to be in a shallow open grave, with bloodhammer and his crew dancing around it, amongst the rubble ?

It's not fit for our Queen! She deserves better! Actually STS can hold a contest, design Himingleva's new burial site.

Bloodhammer is a pirate he might just have raided her grave?

Visiting
02-18-2015, 08:43 AM
We've been disrespecting the Mother of OP for 4 FRIGGIN SEASONS NOW! How much longer can she deal with this crap, it's about time she gets a proper burial and corresponding funeral ASAP!

Artoholics
02-18-2015, 10:00 AM
A wonder that her ghost didnt came put of this grave to kill the people that put her inside this sandy whole xD

Nheedles
02-18-2015, 10:31 AM
Not great anymore. #SorryBoutIt :3

Dragoonclaws
02-18-2015, 10:33 AM
STS!

Villi and Uller have nice burial sites, but the baddest rogue on da planet is thrown in an uncovered sandy hole along some ruins! Also BloodHammer and his fishy crew violating this sacred burial ground too!

STS Y U DISS HUH! Y U DISS!!!! PLEASE EXPLAIN!

I'm sorry I can't take you guys throwing such a fine heroine who risked her life and fought with Villi and Uller to save Arlor and bring peace! A WHA' DE!!!!!!!

As a sexeh rogue please, I implore you to give this wonderful heroine a decent burial site, fit for a queen.

Otherwise we rogues will only party amongst ourselves in end game and leave tanks sitting in guild halls crying....oh wait...

Anyhoo, she does deserve something better than this..........

She does deserve better then a burial site, how about LIFE???

I just want to remind you that somone could have opened that tomb. Also, I want to remind you that Kraken isles is rogues campain. Notice that the very first rogue mythic weapon, and very first mythic weapon of all time, is a rogue weapon. That weapon is obtained by opening Elite Golden Pirate Chests, by playing Elite kraken isles campain.

I see in that open rogue tomb a form or revive. STG would have gave back life to a strong rogue, giving you the opportunity to seek for it's lost weapon. Or maybe I am wrong, since I haven't study Arlor's historys yet ._. where did I put that one book... Gleipnir no, Altar notes no, parchements no, no no, aw dam...

cami
02-18-2015, 10:36 AM
I agree lol. the Uller's Tomb is more beautiful than Himingleva's Tomb xD

ClumsyCactus
02-18-2015, 11:16 AM
She does deserve better then a burial site, how about LIFE???

I just want to remind you that somone could have opened that tomb. Also, I want to remind you that Kraken isles is rogues campain. Notice that the very first rogue mythic weapon, and very first mythic weapon of all time, is a rogue weapon. That weapon is obtained by opening Elite Golden Pirate Chests, by playing Elite kraken isles campain.

I see in that open rogue tomb a form or revive. STG would have gave back life to a strong rogue, giving you the opportunity to seek for it's lost weapon. Or maybe I am wrong, since I haven't study Arlor's historys yet ._. where did I put that one book... Gleipnir no, Altar notes no, parchements no, no no, aw dam...

KIND of offtopic, but i would LOVE a "history of arlor" contest.
Where everyone can write a fictional story about the catastrophe that separated kraag from dead city,the 3 heroes and how they saved Nordr, about what REALLY hides in the lower hauntlet, about all the small details left inexplained in such a complex fictional world as arlor. And the winners that has the best ideas get the unique title [History maker] or [Historian] or something like that.
would be SO cool and wouldnt take alot of Effort really ^^
And also why cant you create a library in the next expansion? If it is a middle East theme, it would be Perfect since they are known for their early writings and paintings.
Imagening it kind of like a big place Where every single book (all books are on bookstands) gives you a (somewhat) simple quest, and you can look closer at it as a reward, ALONG with some gold.
Kind of like that book you have to read while doing the gleipnir quest.
And together they would tell a small story about the ancient history of arlor?
This got really offtopic but I WANTZ.

CAK Vader
02-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Umm...umm Rogues suk Premated is only gud rogue

Kriticality
02-18-2015, 11:30 AM
Awesome. :) enjoy my Thx.

dailyreward
02-18-2015, 12:10 PM
Lol

Imsofancy
02-18-2015, 03:23 PM
vili got nothing. lol.

dailyreward
02-19-2015, 02:28 AM
vili got nothing. lol.

I think his tomb is in nordr last lvl
You'll see a tomb with a vili statue

Hail
02-19-2015, 02:52 AM
WARNING: SHOCKING TWIST!!!!!

Maybe she is not dead. The pirates might have kidnapped her and buried her alive down there with a billion oxygen tanks.
:banana:

Rx8
02-19-2015, 02:54 AM
I think his tomb is in nordr last lvl
You'll see a tomb with a vili statue

Its not a HE....its a SHE. While doing the mythic upgrade quest, somewhere during the runstone piece collection, you would encounter reading "she was..." i only remember a part of it. Or maybe at Ullers altar page 77.

dailyreward
02-19-2015, 07:19 AM
Its not a HE....its a SHE. While doing the mythic upgrade quest, somewhere during the runstone piece collection, you would encounter reading "she was..." i only remember a part of it. Or maybe at Ullers altar page 77.

What?
Why is sorcerer a male and no a female

Rx8
02-19-2015, 08:27 AM
What?
Why is sorcerer a male and no a female

Vili is a female mage xD

dailyreward
02-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Vili is a female mage xD

LOL!

Dragoonclaws
02-19-2015, 11:58 AM
Warrior is a male character

Rogue is a female character

Sorcerer has no gender... I think it was meant that way

COOL FACT: Sorcerer are minions, from gru's factory.

WAit a minute, MINION MOVIE COMING SOON!!! PLZ MAKE JEANS FOR MAGES 0.0!!! AND GRU OUTFIT FOR WARRIORS AND MORE SEXEY STUFF FOR ROGUES

I am so smart sometimes ...

Remiem
02-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Oh my! You are so right! Truth be told, we had our resident Arlor blacksmith Baldur working on a beautiful monument for Himingleva, but alas he has been so busy crafting for the masses of Arlor that it just never quite got finished. We also attempted to recruit the Notts from Kelys to help carry the statue to the beach, but they are far too afraid of the Bloodhammer threat to risk the trip. Hopefully one day we will be able to honor Himingleva in the way she deserves.

wvhills
02-19-2015, 01:02 PM
Have u ever seen the hobbit movies? Maybe she pulled a nazgul and burst forth from the grave? Maybe she escaped death and is still fighting for Arlor...somewhere...

vawaid
02-19-2015, 01:13 PM
Warrior is a male character

Rogue is a female character

Sorcerer has no gender... I think it was meant that way

COOL FACT: Sorcerer are minions, from gru's factory.

WAit a minute, MINION MOVIE COMING SOON!!! PLZ MAKE JEANS FOR MAGES 0.0!!! AND GRU OUTFIT FOR WARRIORS AND MORE SEXEY STUFF FOR ROGUES

I am so smart sometimes ...
Really? Villi has wife! It means villi is a male sorcerer. Where do I know? From dark secret quest ( in map 2 nordr ). When you defeat boss (not alpha) you will find a letter from villi to his wife.

sent by a nab using tapasucks