PDA

View Full Version : All must come to an end

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 01:27 PM
First of all I want to say thank you to all pl comunity, u guys are awesome really, I started playing pl 4 years ago, I remember that, I was a nubbie that didnt know what to do inthe game, asking ppl what to do, and sometimes beggin em xD. But I found a spanish guild(Im spanish),called latin city, and made lot of friends, that I have to mention, Drakermage, he was like a brother, he was always there to help me and explain me how to merch and farm, guys if u need a middleman any who trust in that one is Draker he is really awesome, Freshburt, I dont know anything about u since long ago, but I still remember that time we spent talking and having fun, and all latin city guild which is awesome.
I remember merching and merching, earning gold, saving it, and buying my dream, an EMS!!!yes I remember how happy I was, and how all ppl was jealous tell me how did I get it, but that happiness didnīt stay too long, because one of my best "friends" scammed me it. I canīt understand why ppl do this, I think they are cowards, they donīt dare to do it in real life, so they have to do in a game what is more sad. Guys, be careful who u trust cause even ur nearest mates could not be as cool as you think...(that doesnīt mean there a re not trustworhty ppl, I have some friends who I really trust).

Here u can see me with the EMS :)

After this happened I decided to quit pl, was too sad, and didntwant to play it anymore,but some months later I missed it,and a real life friend played it, so I decided to come back. I had nothing, just a few items which could worth 300k, but I tried my best and finished earning some gold.
At this point I decided starting pvp, first at 56, then I moved to 61, but 35 pvp called my attention, and started playing it.I met lot of ppl, and I have to thank Escaled,Humii,Eden and Limited,because they helped me a lot to improve here (miss you guys) it was funny, and felt in love with this pvp hehe.
After some of they quitted,I tried my own build, and pvped maybe 7h all days, it was funny, and like I said the most important thing was THE PEOPLE, they were awesome: Callmesuck,Groaez,Idkaboymage,Enchantriss(darl),al l of u guys and the one I didnt mentioned(sorry it would be endless).
After tht I tried 27 pvp and found one of the most skilled mage and bear here (swagtony/wrath) thankyou for tht help and awesome fights (I always hit proc doe). And also tried 31 pvp, this less time, but got to thank you Swagrose for all tht help (ty bro and sorry for leaving pl :/).
(I dont forget u Sheu, my little spanish friend, we will keep on contact.)

Guys, I tried my best in this game, using lot of my time, I tried to help all ppl I found, I gave like 10m since I started this game to ppl who I think they need, sorry if anyone hates me, wasnīt my intention.

Finally, I have to say Iīm not quitting pl, cuz there wonīt be more updates, like I said, the most important thing in this game and why I play is to meet awesome ppl, pl isnīt dead, at least until u guys leave it, thank you devs for all ur effort, and for this AWESOME GAME, maybe best game I have ever played.
Im quitting because Iīm feeling that this must come to an end, and that end has arrived for me.

I have to say, that im leaving game, but will be around at forums, and maybe sometimes at game, but not longer active player, only to say hello to my friends.

Wish the best of lucks to you guys, thank you a lot.

UR Stepymage.

Fao
02-18-2015, 01:53 PM
Never met you, but sad to see you go.

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 02:58 PM
Never met you, but sad to see you go.

Thank you doe, there is lot of pplto know anyone,but I guess u cool doe gl in game:)

Groaning
02-18-2015, 03:24 PM
nuuu *crys man tears* :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Sheugokin
02-18-2015, 03:25 PM
NOOOO! U just lent me that evidence...............................

You want it back now bro?

Groaning
02-18-2015, 03:27 PM
well atleast i have a reason to gu back to l35 mage

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 03:29 PM
well atleast i have a reason to gu back to l35 mage

Well I guess I will miss u groarektypoo:( ,but 35 now is all urs :P

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 03:30 PM
NOOOO! U just lent me that evidence...............................

You want it back now bro?

Bruh keep it, u are a nice person, and a good friend, take it like a gift :)

Groaning
02-18-2015, 03:33 PM
Well I guess I will miss u groarektypoo:( ,but 35 now is all urs :P

ill miss u tho :( :( :( crap now im stuck rushing noob enchant

anahadaz
02-18-2015, 03:35 PM
Sad to see you go man, don't suppose you remember rian from 56? Try to visit!

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 03:35 PM
ill miss u tho :( :( :( crap now im stuck rushing noob enchant

Enchant is ez ;)) u know how to beat hehehe.

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Sad to see you go man, don't suppose you remember rian from 56? Try to visit!

yeh I remember:). And dontworry Iīll visit all of ya does:))

Sheugokin
02-18-2015, 03:52 PM
Bruh keep it, u are a nice person, and a good friend, take it like a gift :)

Dafuq......Don't leave me bro. Too soon too fast. PL has to survive.

But nonetheless, ty :) I appreciate it.

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 03:57 PM
Dafuq......Don't leave me bro. Too soon too fast. PL has to survive.

But nonetheless, ty :) I appreciate it.

Wonīt leave u guys, if u want, mp me and ill give u my skypeor kik :)

Sheugokin
02-18-2015, 04:21 PM
Wonīt leave u guys, if u want, mp me and ill give u my skypeor kik :)

I have neither lol. Never was into those things :(

Writing
02-18-2015, 04:46 PM
sad to see you leave stepy... even tho didnt rlly know u xD

iamtony
02-18-2015, 05:03 PM
I really enjoyed playing with you at 26, you were one of the better people i faced there. I wish you best of luck irl!

-wrathfulbeast/swagtony

Befs
02-18-2015, 05:23 PM
I really enjoyed playing with you at 35 :upset: and although I "hated" you for teaching certain ppl I'm sad to see you go. Check back every once in a while and gl irl.

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 05:51 PM
sad to see you leave stepy... even tho didnt rlly know u xD
hehe is impossible to know everyone here[emoji14]

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 05:51 PM
I really enjoyed playing with you at 26, you were one of the better people i faced there. I wish you best of luck irl!

-wrathfulbeast/swagtony
thank u tony, I enjoyed it too, best mage/ bear out there, thank you for all and gl too bruh:)

GiveMeWings
02-18-2015, 05:53 PM
I really enjoyed playing with you at 35 :upset: and although I "hated" you for teaching certain ppl I'm sad to see you go. Check back every once in a while and gl irl.
awww cooly:) u was difficult to beat, ome of the originals 35 mages, enjoyed all our fights, and remember u got ur own build tht more important tht some1 who ask for em:)

CAK Vader
02-18-2015, 06:38 PM
Sad to see you were scammed :/ but I know the feeling. But instead of quitting I got a permanent ban! Hehe...heehehehehehe....okay bai. Gl nab!

i need a lief .____.

Groaning
02-19-2015, 03:14 PM
in honor of stepypoo i named my l30 pure int mage after him
got my hand on a head

GiveMeWings
02-19-2015, 03:42 PM
in honor of stepypoo i named my l30 pure int mage after him
got my hand on a head
awww bruh really miss ya groarekty:(

Groaning
02-19-2015, 08:35 PM
nu i miss u as well
and btw do u remember my nub day where u smack and humii used to team me?
me and smack and u are bes buds now :o
let us dwell on the good memories

GiveMeWings
02-20-2015, 02:15 PM
nu i miss u as well
and btw do u remember my nub day where u smack and humii used to team me?
me and smack and u are bes buds now :o
let us dwell on the good memories
hehe I was a nub in those days too, all used to rush me[emoji14]
Ill miss smacky too:(

Groaning
02-20-2015, 03:18 PM
youre a nun :) like female ppl who devote their lives to religion :o

Ignitedmage
02-21-2015, 09:36 AM
First of all I want to say thank you to all pl comunity, u guys are awesome really, I started playing pl 4 years ago, I remember that, I was a nubbie that didnt know what to do inthe game, asking ppl what to do, and sometimes beggin em xD. But I found a spanish guild(Im spanish),called latin city, and made lot of friends, that I have to mention, Drakermage, he was like a brother, he was always there to help me and explain me how to merch and farm, guys if u need a middleman any who trust in that one is Draker he is really awesome, Freshburt, I dont know anything about u since long ago, but I still remember that time we spent talking and having fun, and all latin city guild which is awesome.
I remember merching and merching, earning gold, saving it, and buying my dream, an EMS!!!yes I remember how happy I was, and how all ppl was jealous tell me how did I get it, but that happiness didnīt stay too long, because one of my best "friends" scammed me it. I canīt understand why ppl do this, I think they are cowards, they donīt dare to do it in real life, so they have to do in a game what is more sad. Guys, be careful who u trust cause even ur nearest mates could not be as cool as you think...(that doesnīt mean there a re not trustworhty ppl, I have some friends who I really trust).

Here u can see me with the EMS :)

After this happened I decided to quit pl, was too sad, and didntwant to play it anymore,but some months later I missed it,and a real life friend played it, so I decided to come back. I had nothing, just a few items which could worth 300k, but I tried my best and finished earning some gold.
At this point I decided starting pvp, first at 56, then I moved to 61, but 35 pvp called my attention, and started playing it.I met lot of ppl, and I have to thank Escaled,Humii,Eden and Limited,because they helped me a lot to improve here (miss you guys) it was funny, and felt in love with this pvp hehe.
After some of they quitted,I tried my own build, and pvped maybe 7h all days, it was funny, and like I said the most important thing was THE PEOPLE, they were awesome: Callmesuck,Groaez,Idkaboymage,Enchantriss(darl),al l of u guys and the one I didnt mentioned(sorry it would be endless).
After tht I tried 27 pvp and found one of the most skilled mage and bear here (swagtony/wrath) thankyou for tht help and awesome fights (I always hit proc doe). And also tried 31 pvp, this less time, but got to thank you Swagrose for all tht help (ty bro and sorry for leaving pl :/).
(I dont forget u Sheu, my little spanish friend, we will keep on contact.)

Guys, I tried my best in this game, using lot of my time, I tried to help all ppl I found, I gave like 10m since I started this game to ppl who I think they need, sorry if anyone hates me, wasnīt my intention.

Finally, I have to say Iīm not quitting pl, cuz there wonīt be more updates, like I said, the most important thing in this game and why I play is to meet awesome ppl, pl isnīt dead, at least until u guys leave it, thank you devs for all ur effort, and for this AWESOME GAME, maybe best game I have ever played.
Im quitting because Iīm feeling that this must come to an end, and that end has arrived for me.

I have to say, that im leaving game, but will be around at forums, and maybe sometimes at game, but not longer active player, only to say hello to my friends.

Wish the best of lucks to you guys, thank you a lot.

UR Stepymage.

First, you rushed me commonly but still GL in your life and sad to see annother PL player goes. Have success in your life what all i can say :)
Second, Not harsh but this thread belongs to Sunset and happy trials Column i guess. Bye :)

Befs
02-21-2015, 09:40 AM
First, you rushed me commonly but still GL in your life and sad to see annother PL player goes. Have success in your life what all i can say :)
Second, Not harsh but this thread belongs to Sunset and happy trials Column i guess. Bye :)

That's the dev's decision and they'll move threads as they please. If they find that it does belong there, they just move it.