PDA

View Full Version : When does the Valentines day event start?

regizakirs.rs
02-18-2015, 03:34 PM
Does anyone know thanks

Sorcerie
02-18-2015, 03:38 PM
No official release date, but I'm guessing it might be this weekend since double xp and offers end Thurs, and that is usually when they try to roll out weekend updates.

Dragoonclaws
02-18-2015, 03:40 PM
There are actually about 2-3 very recent posts about this. Please check before posting a thread.

When is the second part of valentine event?

Are we even gonna have the event? Its 2 days past valentines day already

both were posted in the past 2 days, availbale on the first page of AL General Discussion

We expect a very soon update today, or tomorrow.

@ Zeus & others:

I haven't been on forums for months, so i am wondering if this is the kind of spam you're talking about.

regizakirs.rs
02-18-2015, 04:05 PM
There are actually about 2-3 very recent posts about this. Please check before posting a thread.

both were posted in the past 2 days, availbale on the first page of AL General Discussion

We expect a very soon update today, or tomorrow.

@ Zeus & others:

I haven't been on forums for months, so i am wondering if this is the kind of spam you're talking about.
As far as referring my post as spam. I don't check the forums everyday, all day. I have a life so if you aren't going to be helpful as far as answering the question at hand then please do me a favor. Don't respond thanks. And I'm not about to go back and forth with you on this. I don't have the time for it.