PDA

View Full Version : Producer's Note: On Love Crafting and Public Testing

productor
02-18-2015, 05:41 PM
Hello Folks,
A huge thank you from me to all of you who participated in our the public test of our latest client and Love Craft event!

We were able to test some broad changes to this new client, the event, the new Guild Message of the Day feature, and sort out some backend issues regarding the consignment shop. While the consignment shop did not come up during testing, it did reveal to us several issues to fix before we go live. Furthering that, we have a large patch coming up that redistributes art asset data. This effort opens the door for us to look into optimization work previously unavailable to us.

These types of broad changes can be risky. Whenever possible, we aim to publicly test risky changes in a safe and public testing environment as we endeavor to provide the highest quality product to this awesome community!

We have heard questions about when our Love Crafting event will be live. With some known risks of an event depending on a client, we decided to do several weeks of player love events. We started with Doubling XP and Offers, we’ve got a new event this weekend and thereafter we’ll release the new client and begin the Love Crafting event! We hope you enjoy these events, and as always I invite you to continue the conversation.

Coming up soon:

New Event this Weekend!: Continuing our player love series of events, for a limited time only defeated bosses have a chance to drop Ankhs. More about this event in Remiem's Weekly Update (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?211008-Remiem-s-Weekly-Community-Update-February-18-2015).

New Patch: Coming soon, a redistribution of art asset data to open up new optimization opportunities on our live server.

New Client: Coming soon, Guild Message of the Day and a series of fixes on our live server.
Love Crafting Event: Soon after the new client, we'll all be able to craft and use love elixirs to open up a surprise for everyone!

Much Obliged,
Adrian "Productor" Glover

P.S. Love Crafting is a pretty important event to us in regard to this year’s roll out of content, particularly when it comes to the next expansion. We’re planning something never before seen in Arlor, built upon some of the systems in the event. I can’t wait to see what we’re going to discover together!

Donquixoth
02-18-2015, 05:44 PM
1st

siddhant
02-18-2015, 05:45 PM
nevr seen before o.o i am excited

Donquixoth
02-18-2015, 05:47 PM
Cant wait for the event.

Liahmaee
02-18-2015, 05:47 PM
4th lols :angel: yes the consignment shop is not working

Hadec
02-18-2015, 05:55 PM
ok lets see

Sagely
02-18-2015, 05:58 PM
i am looking forward to the large patch :banana:

Donquixoth
02-18-2015, 06:10 PM
Really no update?

MrDolby
02-18-2015, 07:01 PM
7th So Excited.... ^.^

ketoh
02-18-2015, 07:15 PM
[emoji36]

bedmaster
02-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Is the test server closed?

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Frostquantum
02-18-2015, 09:35 PM
Any new mythics?bow or any weapon?

goldmarket
02-18-2015, 09:41 PM
ty/great

Kakashis
02-18-2015, 09:53 PM
Lucky 14th woot! Can't wait! This gap will give us some time to do kali's tour of arlor contest!

Ty for the great work STS! Adventure pack already bought! Permanent 15% XP is awesome!

carmine_blade
02-18-2015, 10:54 PM
cool exciting! I'd rather wait and have it executed properly so good call there *thumbs up*

kona
02-19-2015, 05:28 AM
Waiting for updates hihi..hope to have fun this time

Golem
02-19-2015, 05:55 AM
When the Love event Start?? This Weekend?

noiire
02-19-2015, 06:39 AM
Sweet can't wait

Enterradora
02-19-2015, 06:59 AM
its the wt4 farm event start tomorrow? or we should wait for sant patrick day?

Layosap
02-19-2015, 07:15 AM
Nice but lets hope its also a good lettle event as its only 24 hours, so no bugs for the first 18 hours or so.

and will have a good interest in the new update than

dailyreward
02-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Nice but lets hope its also a good lettle event as its only 24 hours, so no bugs for the first 18 hours or so.

and will have a good interest in the new update than

Its only 24 hours?

Saud
02-19-2015, 08:32 AM
wait i did't understand anything
there is new event? insteid love crafting?

Devaux
02-19-2015, 09:09 AM
So wait...it does start on the 28th like the twink PvP tourny?

Shazbolt
02-19-2015, 10:17 AM
Dear Producer and fellow Spacetime's staffs, I'm glad you've such a great community which I'm also part of.

Please help yourselves to improve on your server's stability and debug whatever important bugs ASAP, as we're having real problems playing such a wonderful game.
I mention we because some of my friends as well as guild's mate which do not want to register to these forum, ask me to post on their behalf too, we keep getting Arcane Ping instead of Arcane Ring, have multiple disconnections within a short time span, toons not responsive to skills or even primary attack, pets MIA, be it Live Server or Test Server.

What's the point of having good contents when we can't play the game with stable connection, it's like having a fast car but on a bumpy, wet & slippery road condition.
We understood your term of service and we're not at your mercy to play too. We will still contribute to these great community however.
Thanks for reading, hope you can improve your current quality of service.

mxzgrawp
02-19-2015, 10:53 AM
Hello Folks,
A huge thank you from me to all of you who participated in our the public test of our latest client and Lovecraft event!

We were able to test some broad changes to this new client, the event, the new Guild Message of the Day feature, and sort out some backend issues regarding the consignment shop. While the consignment shop did not come up during testing, it did reveal to us several issues to fix before we go live. Furthering that, we have a large patch coming up that redistributes art asset data. This effort opens the door for us to look into optimization work previously unavailable to us.

These types of broad changes can be risky. Whenever possible, we aim to publicly test risky changes in a safe and public testing environment as we endeavor to provide the highest quality product to this awesome community!

We have heard questions about when our Lovecrafting event will be live. With some known risks of an event depending on a client, we decided to do several weeks of player love events. We started with Doubling XP and Offers, we’ve got a new event this weekend and thereafter we’ll release the new client and begin the Lovecrafting event! We hope you enjoy these events, and as always I invite you to continue the conversation.

Much Obliged,

P.S. Lovecrafting is a pretty important event to us in regard to this year’s roll out of content, particularly when it comes to the next expansion. We’re planning something never before seen in Arlor, built upon some of the systems in the event. I can’t wait to see what we’re going to discover together!

Is the test server closed already?And if so,when will IT come back?

productor
02-19-2015, 11:33 AM
Hello Folks,
Updated the original post for additional clarification. The test server is now closed and will be back up when new content is ready for testing. Thanks for all the feedback folks!

Much Obliged,

notfaded1
02-19-2015, 11:52 AM
Tell Carapace to fix MARIDOS! The new pet doesn't give the +15 he is supposed to and is only giving +10... while he's at it how about a little more crit??? One quick reversal which would help lack of gold without throwing everything out of wack would be to add 50k back in locked crates along with maybe a rare 100k... this used to be how gold got created in the game and 50k was taken out because some people here thought that was causing glut in gold in the game... We all know now what it really was... PLAT FARMERS!!! Since that gaping hole has been plugged we need the 50k added back at least maybe?

Candylicks
02-19-2015, 12:37 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?209573-PvE-Boosting-(among-other-things)/page7

We would love some dev feedback if this is on the radar coming up, and what is/isn't possible from a technical stand point. There is a LOT of great ideas from the community here.

Burwaka
02-20-2015, 06:52 AM
How does the guild message of the day work?
when an officer/master makes a msg, does only everyone who is online see the msg or also the ones who will log in later ?

ozushaof
02-20-2015, 07:29 AM
So excited for the vanities!!

xmax
02-20-2015, 07:35 AM
when ever you log in u see your guild master message

BeoNeo
02-20-2015, 10:14 AM
It would be really cool,if we could drink some potion to open up the locked crates for free)just an idea)))

ozushaof
02-20-2015, 11:31 AM
Will the next update include the quick travel to the guild hall?

rotasiz_kaptan
02-21-2015, 09:19 AM
When is uptade?

rotasiz_kaptan
02-21-2015, 09:25 AM

conradev
02-21-2015, 10:01 PM
Does this mean more assets will be .pak files and less from the server?

Subhankar
02-22-2015, 06:55 AM
need glimpses....please!!!
cnt kp xitmnt!!!

cyrusrevange
02-23-2015, 03:59 AM
We waited so long for Love Crafting Event I hope is more than 1 week so we can enjoy this event. Thank you

rainmasterz
02-24-2015, 01:23 AM
where the main event ?

what happened with this event Sir ? Now is 2/24/2015

we are all waiting for the main event ...

Donquixoth
02-24-2015, 03:54 AM
Look the event didnt end yet, so awesome!!! O.O

Donquixoth
02-24-2015, 03:57 AM
Please, If cant release something on time, just dont tell me when it will be end. Im waiting for 3 hours in the morning and got nothing.

Aughus Bueno
02-24-2015, 11:08 AM
No fun on elixirs if it will last after 30seconds even if u in town unlike elixir kit and fire bug elixir time's doesnt move if u stay on town ....

ShannKey
02-24-2015, 12:56 PM
Nice :)