PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what happened

marsu4u
02-19-2015, 01:59 AM
Hello Sts, I was playing in my warrior (marsuu) and went in to auction to check out a ring then when I left auction my mythic armour and legendary night ocean ripple ring disappeared. Plz help me out as I worked hard to earn both of them. A few friends recommended restarting app and phone which didn't work.

Ign;marsuu
Device;android 4.4
Connection ;wifi

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 03:47 AM
Items left on auction for more then 30 are automatically deleted. same for crafting.

or maybe it flew away like the peron who was here... he forgot his elixir tho

nevercan
02-22-2015, 05:47 AM
Hello Sts, I was playing in my warrior (marsuu) and went in to auction to check out a ring then when I left auction my mythic armour and legendary night ocean ripple ring disappeared. Plz help me out as I worked hard to earn both of them. A few friends recommended restarting app and phone which didn't work.

Ign;marsuu
Device;android 4.4
Connection ;wifi
Did you place them in auctoin?

Rx8
02-22-2015, 08:28 AM
Items left on auction for more then 30 are automatically deleted. same for crafting.

or maybe it flew away like the peron who was here... he forgot his elixir tho

Er - is that a secret mod? Arp or seo or remi???? undercover mod busted...great job dragoon

*logs-in*

nevercan
02-22-2015, 10:59 AM
Er - is that a secret mod? Arp or seo or remi???? undercover mod busted...great job dragoon

*logs-in*
Thats me im invisable :p

Caabatric
02-23-2015, 01:14 AM
PM support.
Same thing happened to my lepre and they gave it back to me C:

Rx8
02-23-2015, 01:33 AM
PM support.
Same thing happened to my lepre and they gave it back to me C:

Wut? They did something wrong by returning it to caab...the inventory has the rights to have it! In other words u "gave" it to ur inventory so u do not have the right to have that lepre. Now cmon be a good caabatric and hand it over xD