PDA

View Full Version : Next Expansion

Bolivir
02-19-2015, 02:59 AM
The February Producers' letter revealed that the next expansion will be Rage of the Ren'gol, and on the same letter, a quote with an "extraterrestrial" feeling and before every expansion, a new pet is released with a theme like the expansion coming after it. And who's the latest pet? Maridos. Maybe it will be Arabian themed or desert like. Or maybe the Boss will be a Genie and the genies are named the Ren'gol and they need yo be sent back home(maybe a giant lamp) as said in the producer letter. Thoughts?

Rx8
02-19-2015, 04:21 AM
i would really love to see them go invisible and sometimes also go into their lamps.. (if they have, LOL.) Maybe it would be good to see them in some sort of blury way too xD

bedmaster
02-19-2015, 04:36 AM
Id like to see pyramid head wraith pet.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Rx8
02-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Id like to see pyramid head wraith pet.

Lmao, a triangle headed mage? I wish we could poke in the butt xD

bedmaster
02-19-2015, 04:39 AM
Lmao, a triangle headed mage? I wish we could poke in the butt xD
Lool

bedmaster
02-19-2015, 04:48 AM
Oh and id like a camel pet since camels can live without eating or drinking for months. Im broke feeding my pets. Also a new tombs pls in a pyramid. Im soo sick of wt4. And ooh i want a new mosque themed guild hall. For new weapons, a scimitar will do. For new vanity, we got mummy vanity so make a new one. Maybe a turban. For new city... definitely an oasis. Dats all i can think abt for now.

kona
02-19-2015, 05:30 AM
i would like see new vanities and the new pvp system(if any)

Twix
02-19-2015, 07:30 AM
I would like to see people actually kill monsters instead of opening locks in town 24/7

Dragoonclaws
02-19-2015, 11:51 AM
The February Producers' letter revealed that the next expansion will be Rage of the Ren'gol, and on the same letter, a quote with an "extraterrestrial" feeling and before every expansion, a new pet is released with a theme like the expansion coming after it. And who's the latest pet? Maridos. Maybe it will be Arabian themed or desert like. Or maybe the Boss will be a Genie and the genies are named the Ren'gol and they need yo be sent back home(maybe a giant lamp) as said in the producer letter. Thoughts?

That letter is Karin's letters... season 2

meh bad joke

I would like to see inside dungeon, like inside a pyramid, and fight Mummies.

btw the camel stores fat, because fat is a condensed form of energy. Burning fat releases a lot of energy (off topic). I think he can stay a week without eating...

BTW I want to see INSECTS campain and pets, I want to see Horses, I want to see HUGE flying bird (August is cute... and small) (Singe can't even fly.. it's not a dragon...), I want to see flying dragons that shoot fire. I want to see giant worms that keep going underground, and attack like the sharks (ripmaw) I want to see Spirits as pets (no, not like samael) I want to see tiger (Normal orange tiger, white siberian tiger, SABRE TOOTH TIGER), I want to see Gorilla pets, and more pets.

Btw GG for the Wolves that look like Zelda twlight princess one. I love them!!! <3 <3 <3

kona
02-20-2015, 12:19 AM
and snakes and dinosaurs and giant ants and other pokemons...also i would like to see Newton's laws and mathematics actually being applied in game rather than random slot machines.

mnxbr
03-18-2015, 04:00 AM
update for april or mayo?

Shackler
03-18-2015, 04:10 AM
Already "Dead City" has desert theme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soundlesskill
03-18-2015, 04:13 AM
Some kinda desert theme sounds like it since they released Aladi- I mean.. Mariods as this season's arcane pet.

Elner
03-18-2015, 04:47 AM
Well Arabian Dessert is really just :
Shuyal + Dead City
Kind of running out of themes

Xorrior
03-18-2015, 04:49 AM
A turban? Why are you asking for Muslim vanities, it's a game that's completely opposite anything in reality. It's not like we're asking for tracksuit vanities for all the chavs?? Sake.. Ahahaha

He's talking about Arabian themed expansion, desert nomads and bedouins. The vanities are themed accordingly.

I actually loved the desert part of the game in Fable 3.

Hoardseeker
03-18-2015, 05:00 AM
Alladin's Lamp of Brutality(Staff)
Vili's Helm(lv36)-Genie Vili's Sparking Helm Of Magic(Lv46)
Vili's Garb(Lv36)-Genie Vili's Crystal of Magic(Lv46)

Yeeeeee lol

Hoardseeker
03-18-2015, 05:39 AM

noahgoulin
03-18-2015, 06:55 AM
haha

Trollish
03-18-2015, 07:06 AM
A turban? Why are you asking for Muslim vanities, it's a game that's completely opposite anything in reality. It's not like we're asking for tracksuit vanities for all the chavs?? Sake.. Ahahaha

You do realize that turbans aren't only worn by "Muslims?" the ignorance in this world astounds me.

codered
03-18-2015, 07:08 AM
>.< im hoping a really new legendary/myth pet, camel is okay or snake >.< ,,or scorpion <3

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 08:47 AM
You do realize that turbans aren't only worn by "Muslims?" the ignorance in this world astounds me.

it's not even an islamic item...

Continents
03-18-2015, 08:56 AM
That letter is Karin's letters... season 2

meh bad joke

I would like to see inside dungeon, like inside a pyramid, and fight Mummies.

btw the camel stores fat, because fat is a condensed form of energy. Burning fat releases a lot of energy (off topic). I think he can stay a week without eating...

BTW I want to see INSECTS campain and pets, I want to see Horses, I want to see HUGE flying bird (August is cute... and small) (Singe can't even fly.. it's not a dragon...), I want to see flying dragons that shoot fire. I want to see giant worms that keep going underground, and attack like the sharks (ripmaw) I want to see Spirits as pets (no, not like samael) I want to see tiger (Normal orange tiger, white siberian tiger, SABRE TOOTH TIGER), I want to see Gorilla pets, and more pets.

Btw GG for the Wolves that look like Zelda twlight princess one. I love them!!! <3 <3 <3
How bout haze he cn fly.