PDA

View Full Version : The Community Guild

zorathorg
02-19-2015, 07:40 AM
My name is Anarchyz, and i am an Officer of TCG, and have been playing this game since 2010.

TCG is the community guild, and wwe strive to help the community.... recently due to the STS Removal from the Legends games, people have been dissapointed that none of the Special Events are happening. There are no Vanities that can be given away, no more true fun to be had. Vanities were the best part about PL imo.... they showed the unique style of the game.

That is why, as TCG, i am calling for one final Vanity, for TCG Officers and Members.

You see, when STS left, it left TCG to pick up the peices and host events. And while I do not see them allowing us to give out special items only moderators could do, or even help distinguis us from other members, I do ask that they give us TCG Party Hat Vanities, for all members of TCG.

You see, if a TCG member has a party hat, and you wave to them, you can get a miniature version of the TCG Party Hat, we would name Junior Party Hat or something similar.

Yeah, i know it would eventually get boring.... but still It would give us at TCG an easier way to help the community who wishes to stay at PL, a reason to do so.

So Please, grant TCG one last Vanity? We need Special Party Hats!

NOTE - for those of you veteran players, these hats would be based off of the Ambasssador Party hats, and have the same principal, just a different name, and basic recolor maybe?

I know it most likely wont happen, but you cant tell me you dont want a new vanity right?

Suentous PO
02-19-2015, 09:58 AM
It would simply be ridiculous for sts to show favoritism towards one guild for no particular reason after telling us there will be nothing new in this game.
Few things make people act more foolish than an exclusive item, or favoritism, ex; goa/aoa status, nightmare antenna, blue pl shield. All those things caused drama, complaint threads, and blatant sucking up to be one of the exclusive.
No.
Sorry, tcg is no different than the rest of us, there's no reason to "distinguish tcg from other members".
Puh-lease

Fao
02-19-2015, 10:33 AM
It would simply be ridiculous for sts to show favoritism towards one guild for no particular reason after telling us there will be nothing new in this game.
Few things make people act more foolish than an exclusive item, or favoritism, ex; goa/aoa status, nightmare antenna, blue pl shield. All those things caused drama, complaint threads, and blatant sucking up to be one of the exclusive.
No.
Sorry, tcg is no different than the rest of us, there's no reason to "distinguish tcg from other members".
Puh-lease
I see what you mean by favoritism, but TCG is the guild that pretty much all AoAs went to, so maybe just the officers and recruiters?

Ignitedmage
02-19-2015, 10:36 AM
My name is Anarchyz, and i am an Officer of TCG, and have been playing this game since 2010.

TCG is the community guild, and wwe strive to help the community.... recently due to the STS Removal from the Legends games, people have been dissapointed that none of the Special Events are happening. There are no Vanities that can be given away, no more true fun to be had. Vanities were the best part about PL imo.... they showed the unique style of the game.

That is why, as TCG, i am calling for one final Vanity, for TCG Officers and Members.

You see, when STS left, it left TCG to pick up the peices and host events. And while I do not see them allowing us to give out special items only moderators could do, or even help distinguis us from other members, I do ask that they give us TCG Party Hat Vanities, for all members of TCG.

You see, if a TCG member has a party hat, and you wave to them, you can get a miniature version of the TCG Party Hat, we would name Junior Party Hat or something similar.

Yeah, i know it would eventually get boring.... but still It would give us at TCG an easier way to help the community who wishes to stay at PL, a reason to do so.

So Please, grant TCG one last Vanity? We need Special Party Hats!

NOTE - for those of you veteran players, these hats would be based off of the Ambasssador Party hats, and have the same principal, just a different name, and basic recolor maybe?

I know it most likely wont happen, but you cant tell me you dont want a new vanity right?

Huh? Why only should STS grant the TCG guild a party hat, i meant we are also players of PL and we are also sad because of no updates. That just doesn't makes sense to give only your guild a LAST vanity......

Suentous PO
02-19-2015, 11:23 AM
I see what you mean by favoritism, but TCG is the guild that pretty much all AoAs went to, so maybe just the officers and recruiters?

I don't see how making it even more exclusive than the op suggests would counter any of the problems I mentioned. In fact I think it would make it worse, sorry bro. The aoa was shut down for a reason.

Would a dev come back to pl to code this just for current members, or would one work on tcg every time someone joins or is promoted? Makes no sense.

Why would this be better than, say another veteran reward that anyone could get?

Fao
02-19-2015, 02:20 PM
I don't see how making it even more exclusive than the op suggests would counter any of the problems I mentioned. In fact I think it would make it worse, sorry bro. The aoa was shut down for a reason.

Would a dev come back to pl to code this just for current members, or would one work on tcg every time someone joins or is promoted? Makes no sense.

Why would this be better than, say another veteran reward that anyone could get?
Now that I think about it you're right. So maybe new veteran rewards AND some reward for everyone.

Groaning
02-19-2015, 03:26 PM
or make it that all 1 year + players get it and 1 year under member can get a mini version for waving at others

Fusionstrike
02-19-2015, 04:04 PM
...ooooor everyone finally makes peace with the fact the PL is done and realizes that their brilliant idea for an exception.....is no exception.

zorathorg
02-19-2015, 08:35 PM
The Point is, TCG Hosts the events on PL.... I am Asking for a Vanity hat, that when people wave to us officers and recruiters, we can give OUT Vanity hats. It makes a lot of sense actually

AppleNoob
02-19-2015, 10:45 PM
The Point is, TCG Hosts the events on PL.... I am Asking for a Vanity hat, that when people wave to us officers and recruiters, we can give OUT Vanity hats. It makes a lot of sense actually

No, it doesn't. Many people host contests so why don't they get hats while we are at?

Communion
02-20-2015, 07:15 AM
No, it doesn't. Many people host contests so why don't they get hats while we are at?

Dude, you do have a point there, but he means that the TCG members should get to have the original party hat since we are hosting it.

Communion
02-20-2015, 07:18 AM
I think this is a great idea,

Maybe the party hat could look kinda like the other big party hats, but even just slightly bigger to make it feel special and a different colour of course xD, it could even look kinda like a witches hat.

Ignitedmage
02-20-2015, 07:51 AM

Never seen enough TCG players in PL playing around PL. How come we could wave hi then?

Communion
02-21-2015, 07:32 AM
Never seen enough TCG players in PL playing around PL. How come we could wave hi then?

Thats what would make it better xD itd be hard to get them... And rare to see a big one haha

Ignitedmage
02-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Thats what would make it better xD itd be hard to get them... And rare to see a big one haha

That would turn out into complete favor because they can run into guild castle and enjoy with their party hats

AppleNoob
02-21-2015, 04:09 PM

Then this is just something "special" you want for your guild. This is just a blatant expectation, for something you do not deserve, masked in the guise of improving PL.

Ssneakykills
02-21-2015, 06:43 PM
No because people in the tcg will show off having a exclusive vanity that not many ppl have just for being in a guild that does rarely anything now I mean half the guild don't help the community

angeldawn
02-22-2015, 11:22 AM
TCG is no different than any other guild. They have had scammers in their guild and on the rare occasion don't even pay out for some of their 'hosted events'

They should not be held higher than another person or guild. I would hate to see ppl in this guild get an exclusive item and then unknowing players put trust into them because of this and possibly risk getting scammed.

Demonkinghero
02-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Unfair though considering I was in tcg before and left since the online activity gradually dropped and if sts were to do this wouldn't everyone just spam to join?

Bilaxman
02-22-2015, 03:54 PM
What we do in TCG is out of pure generosity. We do our events without any expectation, special treatment or compensation of any type. Spacetime and other players have been kind enough to sponsor our events (with gold/platinum/items) which is awesome! We hope to do more events in the future, big and small, and are thrilled that so many of your enjoy what we do and help us along the way. We aren't different from other player guilds.

With all of that said, TCG members will not be receiving any sort of special vanity items.

Thanks everyone! :)