PDA

View Full Version : Enigmatic

Cowy
02-19-2015, 02:16 PM
heard its a good farming guild. What do I need to have to join?

Visiting
02-19-2015, 02:19 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild
The recruitment requirements are shown on the guild page, which is linked right there^ :)

regizakirs.rs
02-19-2015, 02:26 PM
I'm not in there guild but, I've ran with some of there guildies and they are really good. You will learn a lot there. They are like one big family just as we are in elite runners. [emoji4]
#muchrespectforenigmatic

Candylicks
02-19-2015, 02:29 PM
Perkiness is one thing we like.

regizakirs.rs
02-19-2015, 02:31 PM
Perkiness is one thing we like.
I do like the one liners lol. A mini me how delightfully vain. Good one

Candylicks
02-19-2015, 02:32 PM
I do like the one liners lol. A mini me how delightfully vain. Good one
Lmao. Just bc I'm on phone and typing is fail.. I'll try beef it up with tidbits o fun next time.

regizakirs.rs
02-19-2015, 02:33 PM
Lmao. Just bc I'm on phone and typing is fail.. I'll try beef it up with tidbits o fun next time.
I'll be on the lookout[emoji12]

Cowy
02-19-2015, 03:50 PM
40+ hm. I guess I'll be lvl 40 by tomorrow but one more thing. Lvl 41 is my first cap so idk anything about endgame since I joined al recently ( I'm a pl player ). Will you guys be willing to help me out or do I need to learn everything before joining?
Thanks again :)

Visiting
02-19-2015, 03:54 PM
40+ hm. I guess I'll be lvl 40 by tomorrow but one more thing. Lvl 41 is my first cap so idk anything about endgame since I joined al recently ( I'm a pl player ). Will you guys be willing to help me out or do I need to learn everything before joining?
Thanks again :)

I'd suggest browsing through the Guide/Walkthroughs section of the Al forums, checking out the class discussion for your class, and possibly joining <The Stone> so that they can show you the ropes before joining Enigmatic. Whilst, we love to help newer players get the hand of things, most likely we can't teach you everything you'll need to know to be a competent end-gamer though.

Overweightank
02-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Come Enigmatic! :) I'll be happy to see you as a fellow brother or sister ;)

Sakurahb
02-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Like i say for all the new players, if you really have the interest to learn, you will become a good elite player if you join Enigmatic, we have a lot of experienced people and many of them love to help.
Atm we got 4-6 new players that are learning, i encouraged them to trust in Enigmatic and guess what? They started doing hard elite maps,with our support and their interest everything can be good.

Ssneakykills
02-19-2015, 04:38 PM
Ya join enigmatic good guild and good people

Imsofancy
02-19-2015, 04:43 PM
perkiness is one thing we like.

tatas

Cowy
02-19-2015, 05:07 PM
I'm willing to do everything it takes to be a good farmer. I think I will look for some guides, get an idea of elite and then join enigmatic. Thanks guys :)

Rx8
02-19-2015, 09:23 PM
I'm willing to do everything it takes to be a good farmer. I think I will look for some guides, get an idea of elite and then join enigmatic. Thanks guys :)

Farming isnt everything @_@
Fun friendship and stressless life @_@
The heck no nabotician mentioned it @_@
@_@

Diggdugg
02-19-2015, 11:11 PM
I concur one of the best guilds imo for PvE, you need to check out the guild page to see the stat requirements and do a test run with an officer or recruiter to see if you can run elite maps. I've learned a lot and it's a nice small guild full of friendly people :-)

Seoratrek
02-20-2015, 08:22 PM
Closing this up since it looks like Ralchior has answered your question.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?166951-lt-Enigmatic-gt-Elite-PvE-Farm-Guild
The recruitment requirements are shown on the guild page, which is linked right there^ :)

As a general reminder, please keep your posts constructive and friendly. "Bad mouthing" people/guilds only leads to non-constructive discussion. Thanks for your understanding! :)