PDA

View Full Version : 10 mill giveaway

ign Boss
02-19-2015, 05:48 PM
Wow they closed the voting [emoji22] sorry I will host a new contest next time

Vigilante
02-19-2015, 05:54 PM
I will be giving away 10 MILL once my song reaches 100 votes! Whoever recruits the most votes wins the gold! SECOND place is a L35 GRUESOME EVIDENCE.

Vote here!
https://wavo.me/lookas1/lookas-samurai-remix-contest/lookas_samurai_echorus_remix__13047653770810000

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some reason the voting is closed

iamtony
02-19-2015, 05:59 PM
Some reason the voting is closed

yeah same here

DivineMoustache
02-19-2015, 06:11 PM
I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm having trouble trusting any of your giveaways after this :

Wow what a shame
I don't like to lie/troll this big
sooo

You did not give masterisbeast 10m or 69 pinks
You gave him 100k

How would i know
Cause i am masterisbeast
But still thank for the 100k
:D
But than again you claim you didn't have anything but 20m so no worries i understand:)
-Masterisbeast
(Cant post dam pic)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfa6rrjc808nw0y/Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%201%2013%2050%20AM.png?dl=0

BTW

EXPOSED!

Is there any way to assure us that you'll actually pay out this time?

AppleNoob
02-19-2015, 06:18 PM
I hate to be 'that guy' but I'm having trouble trusting any of your giveaways after this :

Perhaps getting banned for "advertising" and "fake cnontests"?

Burstnuke
02-19-2015, 06:43 PM

Hes given away a ESB on a different giveaway. He will surely pay it out. Lol given the hate for another giveaway hes done, its pretty sad tbh.

Burstnuke
02-19-2015, 06:45 PM
Perhaps getting banned for "advertising" and "fake cnontests"?

If that were true he would've been banned from his other huge giveaway weekend which promoted his youtube account by giving likes to his video. So Gg.

DivineMoustache
02-19-2015, 07:21 PM
Hes given away a ESB on a different giveaway. He will surely pay it out. Lol given the hate for another giveaway hes done, its pretty sad tbh.

You say that he'll surely pay it out because he's given an ESB before like that holds any weight, but you seem to forget that he had also given away an ESB before he did his fake giveaway as well. I don't have anything against promoting your stuff, but this isn't even Pocket Legends related, like my channel is, and there's a 500 dollar monetary prize as well. What I see wrong in this is making a potentially fake giveaway to promote something unrelated to PL in order to reap monetary gain.

When it's all said and done, I really hope this is a real giveaway, I was only pointing out his past history of doing a fake one.

edit: Before anyone calls me out on this also: I'm also not simply throwing out his history of giving away an ESB. That was certainly a generous thing to do.

edit 2: nvm, apparently he closed his contest down because voting was closed.

Crashy
02-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Wow they closed the voting [emoji22] sorry I will host a new contest next time

Jacob, we miss you. :grumpy:

ign Boss
02-19-2015, 09:01 PM
You say that he'll surely pay it out because he's given an ESB before like that holds any weight, but you seem to forget that he had also given away an ESB before he did his fake giveaway as well. I don't have anything against promoting your stuff, but this isn't even Pocket Legends related, like my channel is, and there's a 500 dollar monetary prize as well. What I see wrong in this is making a potentially fake giveaway to promote something unrelated to PL in order to reap monetary gain.

When it's all said and done, I really hope this is a real giveaway, I was only pointing out his past history of doing a fake one.

edit: Before anyone calls me out on this also: I'm also not simply throwing out his history of giving away an ESB. That was certainly a generous thing to do.

edit 2: nvm, apparently he closed his contest down because voting was closed.

What fake giveaway lol

Petrichor
02-19-2015, 09:20 PM
I for one would trust Jacob with a give away. I've known him for a few years and I have never seen or heard of him do anything that was deemed untrustworthy. Plus he knows like all the lyrics to Sam Smith songs :tranquillity:

Electrophiles
02-19-2015, 09:39 PM
Nice to see Rose post again. However there was indeed a thread about masterisbeast (plqx/synfullmagic) who claimed that ignboss loopholed a giveaway of 100 pinks...

DivineMoustache
02-19-2015, 09:47 PM
What fake giveaway lol

Wasn't a fake giveaway persay, but the 10M that you claimed to have given out to a random noob at your new years giveaway thing was actually much less. Seen in the link of the quote that I quoted. Allow me to quote it again:

Wow what a shame
I don't like to lie/troll this big
sooo

You did not give masterisbeast 10m or 69 pinks
You gave him 100k

How would i know
Cause i am masterisbeast
But still thank for the 100k
:D
But than again you claim you didn't have anything but 20m so no worries i understand:)
-Masterisbeast
(Cant post dam pic)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bfa6rrjc808nw0y/Photo%20Jan%2001%2C%201%2013%2050%20AM.png?dl=0

BTW

EXPOSED!

ign Boss
02-20-2015, 03:11 AM
Nice to see Rose post again. However there was indeed a thread about masterisbeast (plqx/synfullmagic) who claimed that ignboss loopholed a giveaway of 100 pinks...

Wasn't a fake giveaway persay, but the 10M that you claimed to have given out to a random noob at your new years giveaway thing was actually much less. Seen in the link of the quote that I quoted. Allow me to quote it again:

I actually did give away 500 pinks. They were AO pinks. And also I never was going to give away any gold that giveaway, so the 100 k was extra lol. And calling it 10 mill was supposed to be a joke but oh well

Ign Lol