PDA

View Full Version : Solutions to PvE Boosting issues

Titanfall
02-19-2015, 08:08 PM
I made this thread for STS to look at and maybe some of these ideas into consideration. I will update this main post with all your suggestions (be realistic) so please leave your suggestions and I'll add them as long as they are constructive and aren't silly. (These are only ideas)

-Limit daily kills to 10k a day
-Remove kills from the bard quest
-Disable kills from WT4 but still reward XP
-Make a completely new LB. Purely for ELITE kills only. The old PvE kills LB will still be there but banners will no longer be awarded for that LB. All players on elite PvE kills LB will get the seasonal banner and kills only count from the newest expansion maps
-After running the same map x times in a day you will no longer get kills from that map.

Trollish
02-19-2015, 08:11 PM
no.

Titanfall
02-19-2015, 08:11 PM
no.
Could you please be constructive instead of blatantly saying no?

Visiting
02-19-2015, 08:13 PM
No. - If you limit kills no one can ever beat the people on the kill leaderboards, putting a cap on how much I can kill in a day will always keep me below everyone else that has more kills.
Yes. - Ofc we need these kills to not count!
Yes. - I agree here. Wt4 is great for leveling but, why should people who kill trash mobs all day be considered "pros at killing"?
Yes. - People who run elites get a considerably lower amount of kills compared to people who use easy maps for kills. For example, my rogue has 27k kills atm, all of which are from elites as wt4 when I went level 1 to 41.
No. - Once again, you're trying to limit how much of something I can do, say I wanted to do Elite Wilds all day, why should I be deprived of my kills .-.
:3

Trollish
02-19-2015, 09:18 PM
Could you please be constructive instead of blatantly saying no?

no.

siddhant
02-20-2015, 07:56 PM
I made this thread for STS to look at and maybe some of these ideas into consideration. I will update this main post with all your suggestions (be realistic) so please leave your suggestions and I'll add them as long as they are constructive and aren't silly. (These are only ideas)

-Limit daily kills to 10k a day
-Remove kills from the bard quest
-Disable kills from WT4 but still reward XP
-Make a completely new LB. Purely for ELITE kills only. The old PvE kills LB will still be there but banners will no longer be awarded for that LB. All players on elite PvE kills LB will get the seasonal banner and kills only count from the newest expansion maps
-After running the same map x times in a day you will no longer get kills from that map.
no u cant limit a ppl killing per day wont be fair.
maybe
No wayyyyyy i farm all my essences xp right from lvl1in wt4 so limiting my kills there is just not fair pve is abt other normal maps as well not just elites these suggestions seems to be coming from a hardcore elite player(sorry if sound rude) where as the other mass of the society grinds wt4for essences if u ask me of my 28k kills in pve i will assume 8-10k kills are in normal maps 2-3k in elites and rest 15k in wt4 because that is the place where i farmed for my exp and essences so no
Totally yes for seasonal lb i dont mind having lb just for elite kills but again if u add a separate section for elites which will show ur kdr just like ctf and tdm it will get exploited and just for getting on the elite lb i will just run elite brack all day.
Again depends on what the value of x is.

Titanfall
02-20-2015, 07:58 PM
no u cant limit a ppl killing per day wont be fair.
maybe
No wayyyyyy i farm all my essences xp right from lvl1in wt4 so limiting my kills there is just not fair pve is abt other normal maps as well not just elites these suggestions seems to be coming from a hardcore elite player(sorry if sound rude) where as the other mass of the society grinds wt4for essences if u ask me of my 28k kills in pve i will assume 8-10k kills are in normal maps 2-3k in elites and rest 15k in wt4 because that is the place where i farmed for my exp and essences so no
Totally yes for seasonal lb i dont mind having lb just for elite kills but again if u add a separate section for elites which will show ur kdr just like ctf and tdm it will get exploited and just for getting on the elite lb i will just run elite brack all day.
Again depends on what the value of x is.
These arent suggestions from me personally, I picked some of these up whiles browsing Raws thread.

siddhant
02-20-2015, 09:34 PM
These arent suggestions from me personally, I picked some of these up whiles browsing Raws thread.
Ik i am just stating the pros and cons to those ideas "hardcore elite player"doesnt refer to u i dont even know whether u focus more on pve or pvp that term has been used as for the general audience giving that idea i guess it was candy idea of disabling kills in wt so no to that idea.