PDA

View Full Version : Feeling bad for people wanting to para their gear...

Problmatique
02-19-2015, 10:06 PM
Seeing these in auction...

obee
02-19-2015, 10:14 PM

Overweightank
02-19-2015, 10:38 PM
Seeing these in auction...

That's for level 1 twinks just so you know. Since Level.1 Twinks have no other pendants, they gem lepre's, thats why blood lepre, glacial lepre, and fire lepre were made, the +3 str is alot for a lv1 twink, having this pendant as a mage means being a god at level.1 . :)

grzena1982
02-20-2015, 05:57 AM
Precisely! Shame u cant do much with it. ^_^

bedmaster
02-20-2015, 08:43 AM
That's for level 1 twinks just so you know. Since Level.1 Twinks have no other pendants, they gem lepre's, thats why blood lepre, glacial lepre, and fire lepre were made, the +3 str is alot for a lv1 twink, having this pendant as a mage means being a god at level.1 . :)
Lvel one twinking is now popular? dam i quitted that bracket a few months ago :( and yeah, a mage with para + breezaga heal in lvl one is unbeatable in vs.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Problmatique
02-20-2015, 08:46 AM

I don't get the point of level 1 twinking though, it's just spam auto attack and the best gear/pets wins always.
But thank you for the explanation, that makes a lot more sense. :)

notfaded1
02-20-2015, 09:07 AM
Lol like the gun for the A-10 :^}
Hey check out my vulcan cannon! This is why we should keep flying and even upgrade the warthog!!!
Sorc with his lepre jacked at level 1 lol.

Soundlesskill
02-20-2015, 11:38 AM
It's so stupid that paragems are hindering everyone from twinking now. They're necessary and it's stupid.

.no
02-20-2015, 06:39 PM
I para gemmed my lep amulet. But I did farm more than just one para.

Reason-During events I run low level twinks, and use my lep 100% of the time. I never take off lep during event. Para gem helps with boss killing, farming essences, etc. And besides, every one of my chars can now have that cool glow, haha

Hail
02-21-2015, 01:10 AM
Imagine that Lepre + Frist on a low level character...

bedmaster
02-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Actually i used blood lepre full blood gems, mountain grinder full gem, guardian set full gem and frist for lvl one twinking but still getting killed by mages with para, and by rogues with para, and warr with para. Para rules any bracket :(

Hail
02-21-2015, 06:22 AM
Actually i used blood lepre full blood gems, mountain grinder full gem, guardian set full gem and frist for lvl one twinking but still getting killed by mages with para, and by rogues with para, and warr with para. Para rules any bracket :(

That lepre shown has a para too. Thats what I meant lol

Rx8
02-21-2015, 06:27 AM

Lmao thanks for dat, LOL.

Dragoonclaws
02-21-2015, 04:08 PM
Lol like the gun for the A-10 :^}
Hey check out my vulcan cannon! This is why we should keep flying and even upgrade the warthog!!!
Sorc with his lepre jacked at level 1 lol.

This image reminds me of Mr Bean's car being crushed by a tank... :c

if you've seen all of the old series

Hey, listen. Paragem won't stay for long. The new cap have most of them out of people's view... unless some smart people kept a few gems... that would be frkn smart

notfaded1
02-21-2015, 04:09 PM

Of course!

Problmatique
02-21-2015, 04:21 PM

Hey, listen. Paragem won't stay for long. The new cap have most of them out of people's view... unless some smart people kept a few gems... that would be frkn smart

I only reached plat on one toon, if I ever get 46 mythic (or arcane, never know) gear I'll probably use it then. Oh and thanks for the compliment you unknowingly gave me lol

Templar
02-22-2015, 11:23 AM
Level 2-3 is more active now and para are op...

xnorwayx
02-22-2015, 04:39 PM

Imagine this lepre and abaddon in lvl 1... :o

Flamberge
02-23-2015, 04:28 AM
That lepre shown has a para too. Thats what I meant lol
Wrong post nvm

mlb2005
02-23-2015, 06:45 PM

Won't the paras be back for Halloween this year?

Dragoonclaws
02-23-2015, 06:49 PM
Won't the paras be back for Halloween this year?

Do they bring Para gems every year???

mlb2005
02-23-2015, 06:58 PM
Do they bring Para gems every year???

I assumed they would repeat the event like they do the tarlok gems but i could be wrong. Last year was the first for para gems.

Problmatique
02-23-2015, 07:07 PM
I assumed they would repeat the event like they do the tarlok gems but i could be wrong. Last year was the first for para gems.

I really hope they do not bring them back, same with the Enchanted Eye. Their value would crash and I, along with any other owners, would be very disappointed.

Portalkeeper
02-23-2015, 09:38 PM
I don't get the point of level 1 twinking though, it's just spam auto attack and the best gear/pets wins always.
But thank you for the explanation, that makes a lot more sense. :)

You dont have to feel bad about them. They have enough para or gold to do as they wish. If they want to put para on an ordinary item...it's because they can afford to do so. It's their choice. Rather feel bad for people who keeps on questioning others as to how they play the game instead of just playing their own.
I too have para on a lep...why do i put it there??? Bcoz i can...bcoz i want to...ang bcoz i can afford to. 😋