PDA

View Full Version : Is there 1 free platinum daily for android user?

jeannie55
03-11-2011, 11:29 AM
Hi, sorry to ask this silly question. I would like to know is there 1 platinum free daily for android user from tapjoy? Cause I wanna know before i consider to get 165 or 800 platinum.

Btw can the people advise me how many platinum should i get? 165 or 800?
Looking for advise over this.

Thank you.

Royce
03-11-2011, 11:49 AM
No, the only way to get free platinum is through tapjoy offers. I would always recommend more plat over less, but 165 will get you all the essentials like the campaigns, etc. Still I would go for 800 if you can swing it ;)

jeannie55
03-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Ok. Maybe 800 is better?

What is recommened to buy beside the maps? actions bay?

oh yes i mean tapjoy offers. because i have it on my droid too.

but then i'm asking is there 1 platinum free daily on tapjoy?

Thank you if you able to reply.

Royce
03-11-2011, 12:05 PM
Sorry I don't use tapjoy, so I'm not really sure how much its possible to get from that, though I hear there are not as many offers on Android as iOS. In addition to the PvE maps, other useful or fun things to buy with plat include PvP and CTF maps, respecs, increased inventory space, additional character slots, auction bays, vanity items and faces from the magic mirror. There is other stuff too like plat items and item packs, and some things that can be purchased with gold can also be purchased with plat like elixirs.

Snakespeare
03-11-2011, 12:08 PM
I waited a while before buying 800. First I bought platinum in smaller chunks. But once I bought 800, I no longer worried about plat and I bought faces for my characters, extra inventory slots for my mules, item packs, specialty items, vanity items, stash slots, and auction slots.

Diodge
03-11-2011, 02:13 PM
I get 1plat every 3-4days on Android.

Numbers
03-11-2011, 07:26 PM
I wasn't sure what to get until I read that Platinum will work on any future game that is released and be shared among your account across all games. Given the fact that Blackstar looks like it is going to be incredible, it didn't take much to decide to go for 800.

Also, to look at it another way, if you're using US currency, (I'm pretty sure it probably breaks down basically the same way elsewhere) 165 is about 8.5 per dollar spent. However, 800 will net you about 16 per dollar spent. You're almost doubling the amount you get for the actual money you have spent on it. If you feel that PL and Blackstar (and any other future release) are something you'll be playing for a long time, it just makes sense to go for the 800.