PDA

View Full Version : What's happening?!

ToastyLord
02-20-2015, 06:28 PM
I've been noticing more and more of my vanities disapearing?! :mad: so far it's been:

Joyful red cap
Peppermint
Red Balloon

I'm getting pretty annoyed now. I haven't liquidated them or deleted them, and when I emailed support with a screenie of my purchase of these items, they refused to help me! I hate spending the time and resources to get these vanities, then have them disappear! :mad:

Splammy
02-20-2015, 07:23 PM
I've been noticing more and more of my vanities disapearing?! :mad: so far it's been:

Joyful red cap
Peppermint
Red Balloon

I'm getting pretty annoyed now. I haven't liquidated them or deleted them, and when I emailed support with a screenie of my purchase of these items, they refused to help me! I hate spending the time and resources to get these vanities, then have them disappear! :mad:

Same thing has been happening to me too bro. Contact sts, even though they don't care, they MIGHT do something. I hope you get your vanities back man, GL!

Sheugokin
02-20-2015, 07:25 PM
That's why I buy cheap vanities :)

Apa
02-20-2015, 08:20 PM
Next minute...

Someone: My founder's helm is gone!

ToastyLord
02-20-2015, 10:16 PM
Well this WITH the range glitching up like never before...STS better make it up to me or SOMETHING :mad:

The sad thing is STS totally ignores your pleas of help when you contact them, even a pic.
Any ideas on how to give evidence they can't ignore? I'd feel cheated if I spend tons of platinum on items, and then have them taken away from me.

synfullmagic_23110
02-20-2015, 10:21 PM
Well this WITH the range glitching up like never before...STS better make it up to me or SOMETHING :mad:

The sad thing is STS totally ignores your pleas of help when you contact them, even a pic.
Any ideas on how to give evidence they can't ignore? I'd feel cheated if I spend tons of platinum on items, and then have them taken away from me.
No bugs for me...

GiveMeWings
02-21-2015, 05:40 AM
send a pic, in ur purchase history of what u have bought

ToastyLord
02-21-2015, 12:41 PM
send a pic, in ur purchase history of what u have bought

I did, and they said this was insufficient evidence.

Armourslash
02-21-2015, 12:53 PM
Next minute...

Someone: My founder's helm is gone!

A level 15 bear stole it.

Befs
02-22-2015, 02:23 PM
Me favorite cat iz missings! #savemrbigglesworth

Electrophiles
02-22-2015, 02:55 PM
I did, and they said this was insufficient evidence.

blame AL