PDA

View Full Version : 61 Bear or 61 Fox?

Ithankyou
02-20-2015, 11:07 PM
Was wondering which char is better overall before I make one, I'd like some info on the following things:

How do both do in 3v1/2v1 battles against the same level?

How does it do 1v1 against mages, birds, & bears (- the bear part is for foxes)?

Which gear is more viable? 61 Orlok or 61 Sanguine (this is mainly for foxes because I don't mainly play them)

HarryBear
02-21-2015, 02:31 AM
Foxes usually use demo sets at 61. That's what I saw mostly when I was there anyways.

Ssneakykills
02-21-2015, 05:13 AM
Bears are kinda boring so I'd say do a sang fox they are very nukey and usually get to Lilith mages before they ms

Fox woudnt be a very viable option in being teamed a bear would be better for that

Never really seen a fox do 1vs1 at this level they are quite squishy unless they are wearing a str set and I'd use demo mace set rather than orlok for fox

anahadaz
02-21-2015, 05:46 AM
If you want to do fox I recommend getting sang and a demo str set, sang would be for rushing but to be honest, sang fox isn't viable in 1v1's. Demo mace fox is decent, though.

Bear is boring, and you actually need to be decent at it, otherwise you will get spanked by lilith mages.