PDA

View Full Version : Daily/Weekly Challenges

Bolivir
02-21-2015, 03:14 AM
I know, we already have Allies and Daily Quests, but I was thinking, why not add Daily Challenges? It's like the both combined but with more features for example, the first day of the week, Gustav(I know he's dead, but I miss him, so yeah) asks you to find 20 missing Magic Elixirs around Brackenridge crates and barrels then after turning in, you get 200 gold. Then next day he asked you to run Aqueducts 10 times and get Krak's Shaman Essences any it will give you 500 gold then next day he asks you to find 6 legendary Items(regardless of class n level) and craft it with the elixirs and essences and he'll give 1000 and so on, then the Last day, He'll ask you eat Klaas then it will give you 5000 and a mystery Item which may be a Legendary or an egg. If you miss one quest, you can't finish it. The reward will be better every day and so as the challenge. What do you think?

Rx8
02-21-2015, 03:58 AM
I know, we already have Allies and Daily Quests, but I was thinking, why not add Daily Challenges? It's like the both combined but with more features for example, the first day of the week, Gustav(I know he's dead, but I miss him, so yeah) asks you to find 20 missing Magic Elixirs around Brackenridge crates and barrels then after turning in, you get 200 gold. Then next day he asked you to run Aqueducts 10 times and get Krak's Shaman Essences any it will give you 500 gold then next day he asks you to find 6 legendary Items(regardless of class n level) and craft it with the elixirs and essences and he'll give 1000 and so on, then the Last day, He'll ask you eat Klaas then it will give you 5000 and a mystery Item which may be a Legendary or an egg. If you miss one quest, you can't finish it. The reward will be better every day and so as the challenge. What do you think?

There are daily quests, but if u want to like make another quests like additional ones...yeah inwould like those.

Bolivir
02-21-2015, 09:12 AM
There are daily quests, but if u want to like make another quests like additional ones...yeah inwould like those.

I'm not talking about Daily Quests, Daily Challenges are different, just read it and you'll see.

Item
02-21-2015, 07:06 PM
Well we certainly need more, everyone is poor and all the quests give no more then 2000gold which is decent but could by scaled up to 3000-5000 or even 10000-25000 but limited to one device per day and takes at least 5-15minutes to make it worthwhile.

Kingofninjas
02-21-2015, 08:05 PM
Well we certainly need more, everyone is poor and all the quests give no more then 2000gold which is decent but could by scaled up to 3000-5000 or even 10000-25000 but limited to one device per day and takes at least 5-15minutes to make it worthwhile.

What I would like to see is incredibly hard challenges that give huge payouts. For example, run t3 in under 10 minutes and get 100k.

Twix
02-21-2015, 08:10 PM
doubt t3 can be run in under 10 min when timers come back on

Rx8
02-21-2015, 09:25 PM
What I would like to see is incredibly hard challenges that give huge payouts. For example, run t3 in under 10 minutes and get 100k.

Took me 10mins to kill the boss T_T

siddhant
02-21-2015, 09:29 PM
It gives every1 a good chance who play on daily basis but again this can be exploited create many acc and do this so idk maybe keep this for only lvl41 or make items acc bound?+1 for the idea thou