PDA

View Full Version : Crown of Persistence as Vanity Item?

Kindread
03-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Hi guys,

So I've been whining and complaining about the crowns completing the raid Roach's set and a dev said maybe and so far nothings happened yet. If they decide not to complete a set with it, what do you think of makin the crown a vanity item? It looks sick and I wouldn't mind having it to wear for a long time.

Slush
03-11-2011, 05:54 PM
yea i agree it should be vanity too

Ellyidol
03-11-2011, 05:56 PM
I initially thought it would be a vanity item, so yes for me definitely :)

Though I like the stats on it, mixing and matching between my str/dex crowns ;)

Kindread
03-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Right now it's pretty useless for me

Kalielle
03-11-2011, 06:20 PM
I love the armor on the int one, and it was one of the reasons I did the grind to 56. Wouldn't have done all that work for a vanity hat. Adding a set would be great, but even without the set on mage it's worth wearing.

Moogerfooger
03-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Right now it's pretty useless for me

Try using it with a Scarab and Raid Leather, if you have them. Far from useless, Scrunchyface :p

Kindread
03-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Try using it with a Scarab and Raid Leather, if you have them. Far from useless, Scrunchyface :p

My Custom Raid Roach set is basically the same thing with better crit so I don't use the scarab bow that much.

Reason I like vanity is eventually the level cap is going to raise and the value of the crown will disappear. It was a hell of alot of work to get to 56 plus over a million gold in exp pots. If I could continue wearing the cool looking crown even after level cap raises, it seems worthwhile to me.

Moogerfooger
03-11-2011, 07:21 PM
My Custom Raid Roach set is basically the same thing with better crit so I don't use the scarab bow that much.

Reason I like vanity is eventually the level cap is going to raise and the value of the crown will disappear. It was a hell of alot of work to get to 56 plus over a million gold in exp pots. If I could continue wearing the cool looking crown even after level cap raises, it seems worthwhile to me.

That wasn't your point. You said it's useless, and it is far from useless :D I run 37 crit with a ring, have better armor, more base damage buy a little, better m/s, less h/s (which I don't care about) and I cannot tell the difference on runs than with the Custom set with 41 (or 43 with same ring) crit, as far as many many timed levels experience shows. The setups are about overall even.

But I am with you, I hope they either give it a good set bonus, or make it a vanity item worst case scenario, so at least we can use it with a set and not lose that set's bonus :D