PDA

View Full Version : What happend with the Servers of Latin America ?

cami
02-21-2015, 12:09 PM
I and many friends of LA have lag and dc a lot of times. In my case my ping Up and down example: ping green 198 and up to 36.000 and again down to 250 and up to 28.000. etc.... Can STS help?

stabilis
02-21-2015, 12:34 PM
Every one laging, not only you

obee
02-21-2015, 12:57 PM
As far as I know, STS doesn't have servers in Latin America. But everyone is lagging.

vawaid
02-21-2015, 01:18 PM
Mobile users feel bad ping, and dc's.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 03:51 AM
Everybody blame STS for lag, but nobody thinks of the connection between himself and STS...

Rx8
02-22-2015, 07:39 AM
Everybody blame STS for lag, but nobody thinks of the connection between himself and STS...

There was once where there was the problems with the STS servers', happened during halloween i guess? (Please correct me if i am wrong, ty!) Or maybe before halloween. Also depending on the distance the required bandwidth and data is required. While i was back at home in india,, i experienced crazy lag. And when i came back to taipei, it was fine for me, i use a rocket plan in india whose speed is 500mbps. But i have a lower one here @ taipei. IDK what my net speed is, but it is definitely lower than the one at my home in india. Its most likely due to the distance too, as the distance is higher the more the data required....I do experience lag during the day...but never at night or in the evenings. Im just wondering if it is going to happen like it happened during halloween.

Your thoughts dragoon?