PDA

View Full Version : Next cap

Cowy
02-21-2015, 05:25 PM
i know that nobody knows exact date but approximately when will the new expansion be released?

Dragoonclaws
02-21-2015, 05:37 PM
I expect it on 1-04-2015

and they will release troll invasion

I remember on Runescape, they released a remake of a town, being invaved by trolls. So you can earn a pet from a quest there. That pet was a baby troll, and people can cange it's name by feeding it an item. The pet's name would change to the item's name (If you feed it a mithril sword, the pet's name changes to mithril sword). It was the only pet that we can rename. Otherwise, they keep their original name. In fact, people can see your pet's name and had the all options, but if they try to pick it or interact with it, it's says that it's not their pet.

What happened: Some people fed their pet with extremely high valuables (let's say Party Hat), so the people who tried to pick ''Party Hat''(the pet) find out that it was a TROLL (litteraly) xD

Overweightank
02-21-2015, 08:41 PM
i know that nobody knows exact date but approximately when will the new expansion be released?

Spacetime studios declared that they will TRY to have it realeased around March. or maybe April. Although nobody knows. I'd stick with april max :)

XTmaster
02-22-2015, 12:54 AM
Don't expect the new expansion to drop till April. Since sts gotta fix bugs, figure out the new skill system, and find a permanent solution to DC problem. And with the rumored MOBA game, it can be delayed further.

Ravager
02-22-2015, 03:21 AM
Last time expansion w/ cap was released, they delayed elites. The cap itself w/o elites is nothing to be excited over anyways. Most of us already have all of our skills maxed the way we want them. What are we going to put 5 more points into? (Durability, Dmg, and Speed are pretty much useless in PVP and sometimes PVE). No excitement unless I know elites are coming and/or something is done with the skill system.

zerasa
02-22-2015, 10:19 AM
.they will do expansion to earn more money. if there is new cap lvl. .like lvl46-- a new high lvl items will come out:-) like lvl46 mythic bow a new lvl arcane weapon.arcane legends system controlled the drops of arcane items from the crates for example if you open 300crates you will get atleast 1 or 2 arcane eggs but never you cannot get 4 or 5 eggs ..- .-- lots of crates to be opened and boom lots of money they made. A minimum of $100 per player.- in this game its all about money..if devs hear about earning money they will do the expansion asap.:-)

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 10:47 AM
.they will do expansion to earn more money. if there is new cap lvl. .like lvl46-- a new high lvl items will come out:-) like lvl46 mythic bow a new lvl arcane weapon.arcane legends system controlled the drops of arcane items from the crates for example if you open 300crates you will get atleast 1 or 2 arcane eggs but never you cannot get 4 or 5 eggs ..- .-- lots of crates to be opened and boom lots of money they made. A minimum of $100 per player.- in this game its all about money..if devs hear about earning money they will do the expansion asap.:-)

You're joking right?

I wouldn't think about a number, since we don't know how many people actually buy platinums. There are probably way less or way more then we think. Just consider the fact that many people actually farm platinum offers...

I don't think they can control that 2 or 3 and not 4 or 5 Arcane eggs... You can actually get 300 arcane eggs from 100 crates... it is possible but the odds of that happening is ((1/100)3)100 which is very close to 0.
I would like to add the fact that STS released 5 new caps (21, 26, 31, 26 and 41) and now releasing a 6th one... they know how much money they're getting from that. If they can release right now, they will. I would stick with Ravager explanantion: if they need time to release, they will take that time and we should give them the time.

nevercan
02-22-2015, 10:56 AM
I havnt spend any money over 2 years so what are you talking about?

Trollish
02-22-2015, 11:11 AM
I expect it on 1-04-2015

and they will release troll invasion

I remember on Runescape, they released a remake of a town, being invaved by trolls. So you can earn a pet from a quest there. That pet was a baby troll, and people can cange it's name by feeding it an item. The pet's name would change to the item's name (If you feed it a mithril sword, the pet's name changes to mithril sword). It was the only pet that we can rename. Otherwise, they keep their original name. In fact, people can see your pet's name and had the all options, but if they try to pick it or interact with it, it's says that it's not their pet.

What happened: Some people fed their pet with extremely high valuables (let's say Party Hat), so the people who tried to pick ''Party Hat''(the pet) find out that it was a TROLL (litteraly) xD

Amen.

Bloody Brilliant.

Trollish
02-22-2015, 11:14 AM

You entitled brat...

Thats life. sts makes games, we spend money, they pay their staff, their staff lives a decent life.

STS isnt a charity.

They arent willing to live homeless to get you free content.

Templar
02-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Guessing game huh?