PDA

View Full Version : Game is choppy on my iPad mini

obee
02-21-2015, 06:29 PM
I can't even type right in the game. My keyboard is so behind, and everything is really choppy. Anyone else expirencing this?

Problmatique
02-21-2015, 07:42 PM
I've got an iPad mini w/Retina display and have problems like that rarely, only when I have lag and high ping in the game.

Zeus
02-21-2015, 07:44 PM
iPad Mini is basically an iPad 2. With each new iOS update these devices get, the worse they perform in games. If you can, downgrade your OS and you should see a boost in FPS.

obee
02-21-2015, 08:00 PM
iPad Mini is basically an iPad 2. With each new iOS update these devices get, the worse they perform in games. If you can, downgrade your OS and you should see a boost in FPS.
I restarted my device, and it was fixed.

Zeus
02-21-2015, 08:02 PM
I restarted my device, and it was fixed.

It sounds like it's a memory issue instead then. I know on my iPhone 4S, the graphics started slowing down and the only thing that fixed it was downgrading the OS.

If this becomes an issue in the future, I would recommend that.

I am assuming that your iPad Mini is non-retina though, correct?

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

siddhant
02-21-2015, 09:33 PM
i recently updated my ipad2 to ios6 and the autocorrect feature just ruins my chat urghhh

obee
02-21-2015, 10:31 PM
It sounds like it's a memory issue instead then. I know on my iPhone 4S, the graphics started slowing down and the only thing that fixed it was downgrading the OS.

It is retina.

Zeus
02-21-2015, 10:32 PM
It is retina.

Oh! Then yes, you shouldn't be lagging at all.

Lovingly
02-22-2015, 01:46 AM

you can downgrade OS? never knew this

vawaid
02-22-2015, 02:43 AM
you can downgrade OS? never knew this
Yes you can, need to download the ipsw file first. You can search in google.

sent by a nab using tapasucks

ClumsyCactus
02-22-2015, 03:20 AM

WTH it is stuff like this that makes me happy that i have a iPad Air that runs literally everything smoothly...
I dont understand a piss of your advanced talk

Zeus
02-22-2015, 03:40 AM
WTH it is stuff like this that makes me happy that i have a iPad Air that runs literally everything smoothly...
I dont understand a piss of your advanced talk

Lol, this isn't advanced talk! It's just basic, unorganized trouble shooting questions. I say unorganized because there were questions I should have asked first before giving solutions.

ClumsyCactus
02-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Lol, this isn't advanced talk! It's just basic, unorganized trouble shooting questions. I say unorganized because there were questions I should have asked first before giving solutions.

Well i dont know what a OS or a retina is XD
I'm that one spoiled person Who buys good computers and stuff without knowing anything about technology.
Atleast im better than my mom though, she doesnt even know what a MB is lol

Dragoonclaws
02-22-2015, 03:49 AM
Well i dont know what a OS or a retina is XD
I'm that one spoiled person Who buys good computers and stuff without knowing anything about technology.
Atleast im better than my mom though, she doesnt even know what a MB is lol

OS is an Operation System

and retina is the screen technology used on apples nowadays

and MB is My Banner

nevercan
02-22-2015, 05:18 AM
Meh if its basic talking what does make it me because for me its very high tec :/

OS is an Operation System

and retina is the screen technology used on apples nowadays

and MB is My Banner
: o thats why i dont like apple 1 it does hurt to much to my bankaccount 2 its way to hard to understand i like samsung more :p

Rx8
02-22-2015, 07:31 AM
i recently updated my ipad2 to ios6 and the autocorrect feature just ruins my chat urghhh

This was the same on my S5 too. But yeah, i dont know about iOS devices have the features of predictive text, is there an option to disable this feature? O.o IOS already has a predictive text from what i have seen, if u keep typing the same wrong words like IMO and hit the "x" button (the bubble which shows the corresponding word which it will be replaced with). Yeah its a painful task tho, cuz the systems need to keep them...